Convert Visual Studio 2008 code to Visual Studio 2005

Β I had created my website inΒ  in Visual Studio 2008 in our college, but now I want to run this website at my home,but problem is I have Visual Studio 2005 at my home, so please tell me how can I run this website on Visual Studio 2005.
Is there any conversion tool available.
Thanks a lot in advance
0
shyjujohn
10/16/2008 3:50:29 PM
πŸ“ asp.net.visual-studio-2008
πŸ“ƒ 3408 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

πŸ’¬ 2 Replies
πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ 1115 Views

There is no backward conversion tool that I know of. If you are using a web site project (not a web application project), just create a new web site project in VS2005 and point it at a copy of the code.
If it is a web application project, you'll have to create a new project and then use Visual Studio's "Add existing file" to add all of the files to the project.

Darrell Norton, MVP
Darrell Norton's Blog

DarrellNorton
10/16/2008 3:57:31 PM

Try downloading free Visual Web Developer Espress 2008.

Mikhail