Where is the Sql Services Reporting Services "Preview Tab" in VS 2005?

Can someone tell me if there is a Preview Tab for reporting services reports developed in Visual Studio 2005?  I'm reading a reporting services book that shows a preview tab but I don't see it in my environment.

Thanks!

0
BlackCatBone

You must create the report within a report project before you will see the Preview tab.  Reports added to non-reporting projects have the designer capabilities but not the desirable Preview tab.

0
BlackCatBone