Smart Tags won't open and some Intellisense won't fully work after installing LINQ CTP

I have installed the latest LINQ CTP.

Some of the Intellisense stopped working. For example, writing:

List<int> l=new
with a space in the end, generally gives me a list of items, and List<int> is selected by default so I can press tab and get it written.

After Installing LINQ it seems to be gone... Means no Intellisense is given. Only when hitting Ctrl+Space the list is shown but the default option is not selected.

Another thing, when a smart tag is appears I'm unable to open it, hovering the small line expands the icon, but clicking the icon does nothing. Tried to hit Shift+Alt+F10 as I often do, but no response given...

 Any ideas?
Thanks!

0
eLad

Won't send, won't receive, won't do anything but send me rejection messages!
I keep getting messages such as these: Unable to connect to your IMAP server. You may have exceeded the maximum c= onnections to this server. If so, use the IMAP server settings dialog to re= duce the number of cached connections. Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SM= TP) smtp.google.com was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I have used Thunderbird for years, and have really liked it. Sometimes one = of the top of the pages goes up way too high above the top of the screen, s= o there is no way...

won't close, then won't re-open
Name: Murray Product: Firefox Summary: won't close, then won't re-open Comments: For several weeks MF wouldn't completely close and was constantly running in the background, but then wouldn't reopen. I went online looking for a solution, but you don't have one. So. Bye bye. I'm done with you. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but ...

Visual Studio .Net 2005 Professional July CTP won't start-up!
I'm an MSDN subscriber and I've (finally) decided to have a play with the .Net 2005 beta. I've downloaded the July CTP and it installed without any problems. However, when I attempt to run VS.Net 2005, it never starts up. I (eventually) see "Microsoft Visual Studio" in the task bar, but it never actually starts??? Has anyone else experienced this? I'm running XP Pro SP2. My VS.Net 2003 still runs just fine. This is really frustrating, and any help and/or suggestions are appreciated. UPDATE: It does start eventually, but it takes around 10 long minutes. When I close the initial VS...

Extension Uninstaller won't work and won't uninstall itself
I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate. I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current extensions: Chatzilla 0.9.67+ Extension Manager 2.0 Extension Uninstaller API 2.0 FlashGot 0.5.9.995 NoScript 1.1.4.1 reporter.mozilla.org Roaming I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work; it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don&...

Firefox won't load, won't open web pages
I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's happening: Firefox won't load, and won't open web pages. Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.8.20060.50817, faulting module msctf.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x000197db. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. There is, of course, no help available from Microsoft. _Linda Amar_ spoke thusly on 02/06/2006 8:17 PM: > I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's > happening: Fire...

portal.nlm won't load, so remote manager won't work...
Can't get any joy out of RM. This is on a 6.5 server with SP2 installed (though it says 5.7 SP1 at the end of boot...). Non-default stuff applied is MySQL and Veritas Backup Exec. Looking at the diocs it says portal.nlm must be loaded, but this isn't loading, saying it's UNRESOLVED I reordered the autoexec.ncf as per TID 10082078 Same thing happens on http-8008 or https-8009. Apache is working okay, I can get the basic server web welcome page. Any clues as to how I can get portal.nlm to load? Thanks, Pete. -- Peter Clinch Medical Physic...

Gmail won't load, Reader won't open new tabs
I'm running FF 2.0 on an Intel Mac (10.4.8) with all security and java updates installed. I cannot load into GMail - when I try, the statusbar shows all the data has been transfered and reads done, while the window reads the proper "Gmail - Inbox (x)." I run several Google-related add-ons, including CustomizeGoogle, the Google Toolbar, and GMail skins. I also run NoScript and AdBlock Plus. Google is allowed in the former, and whitelisted in the latter. When I forbid google from running scripts, I can access basic view. This problem *does not happen* in Safari or Shiira - ...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

User Control Question: Button Onclick Event won't work (won't fire)
Hi all, I create a webusercontrol and load it to home page dynamicly using Place Holder . However, the Button Onclick Event won't work (won't fire) in my Web user Control. Here are the codes. Partial Class test2 Inherits System.Web.UI.UserControl Protected Sub btn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btn.Click End Sub End Class  ************************************ I set break point to (Protected Sub btn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btn.Click). Can anyone tell me whats going wrong with my code? Thanks a lot! ...

Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin
Name: Scott Coppersmith Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 "forgets" that the flash plugin is installed and when it tries to autoinstall I get the error "install-977..rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist" It started doing this with Beta 3 after I installed the DownloadHelper add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

1. pages sometimes won't load 2. flash video players won't work
Name: Emmanuel Amodeo Email: emmanueldotamodeoatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 1. pages sometimes won't load 2. flash video players won't work Comments: Hi, pages often won't finish loading. I have had this recurring problem with FF 3.5 ever since the official release of the program. A page will show that it is loading, and will not show anything onscreen until I chose to reload the page (select the adress in the adress bar and just press enter for reload). Once I tell the program to reload, it will show the page pretty much instantly. If I chose to let ...

Firefox crashes on start
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've looked up and down google to try and find the answer to no avail. Suddenly, today, firefox stopped working. I was doing some maintenance on the computer and did the following: upgraded Spyware doctor and rescanned upgraded Registry Mechanie, did a registry fix and a computer optimization I have to assume the problem comes from there, since it was working fine before that. The first crash report I got referenced moveplayer@movenetworks.com. Since then, they've been different. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing w...

Won't run, won't quit...
Firefox won't open a page, it also won't completely quite. Task manager says that it's still running, and cannot close it. I left for about four weeks, and when I come back; this! I cannot end whatever part of firefox.exe is still running. IE works fine, but firefox will not find any page whatsoever. HELP? Yep. Even tried installing the latest version. Wouldn't work; it said the firefoxe.exe was still running, and I still could not close it. Matter of fact, it's "running" right now. I'm at a total loss here. There is no "uninstall"...

Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 "Search Messages" won't accept input
Name: John Email: LoveLearnatcableonedotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 "Search Messages" won't accept input - won't work Comments: I've been using Mozilla Mail for more than a decade, dating to early Netscape versions, using the "Search Messages" function regularly. Now, having installed Thunderbird 2.0.0.6, that functionality is suddenly lost. It doesn't display a box into which search strings may be entered, and doesn't appear to offer choice of searching message bodies. This is a huge loss to me. Will reinst...