In Vs.Net 2005, grid does not come up in designer like in VS.net 2003

Hi,

I am using VS.Net 2005. Previously I used VS.Net 2003. In 2003, whenever i add a new file it used to display the page in grids that helps me moving the controls and aligning it.

But in 2005, i could not come up with an option that can show the grid with dots in the designer. Am i missing any setting here?

Regards,

Jagadeesh

0
jagadeesh
2/27/2006 12:12:48 PM
📁 asp.net.visual-studio-2005
📃 7760 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1020 Views

Turn on first checkbox for Absolute Positioning on the options page Tools | Options, HTML Designer, CSS Positioning.  From that point on controls dragged to the page will be absolutely positioned.
-Dan
danmor