I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005?

 I Have visual studio 2008 how can i convert my web project to work in visual studio 2005?

where is the option to convert the project to work in vs2005 area?

0
avi999912
11/18/2008 9:36:37 PM
📁 asp.net.visual-studio-2005
📃 7760 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1125 Views

The best way to go about this is to create a new web application by going to:

 file -> open -> website -> then select the folder that your website lies in

then save the solution as a visual studio 2005 project.

0
jgangwisch
11/18/2008 10:32:37 PM

but i dont have in save as property, the ability to convert the project to work in visual studio 2005

0
avi999912
11/19/2008 8:09:08 AM

ok, then lets create a new asp.net web application, then add the existing files from the visual studio 2008 project.

 Good Luck :-)

0
jgangwisch