how to superimpose image over image

Hi,

 Could please you please tell me how to solve this problem,

  I have Category and products, after selecting category and products,

  I am display product Image and also I am giving aspx file upload control to upload logo and display logo on middle of the product image

  User will select image and click on submit button. Then uploaded logo should be in    Middle of the product image

  Example (if product image width 200 and height 200) and then uploaded image should be placed center of product image.

  Please help me how to solve this problem

 Thanks & Regards

 Ramesh

0
ramesh

This is windows code but I'm sure you can solve it, I used it in the mouse clicked event to obtain the x an y coordinates - since you have the coordinate already just hard code it or calculate it, instead of using the mouse xy.

int x = e.X - 20;

int y = e.Y - 20;

);

// Get a graphics context

Graphics g = Graphics.FromImage(picboxMainDiagram.Image); // will need to change this for the web

//// Create a solid brush to write the watermark text on the image

Brush redBrush = new SolidBrush(Color.Red);

g.DrawIcon(global::eVehicleInspection.Properties.Resources.Pin, x, y); // I used a pin icon image here from the resource file

Font fnt = new Font("Arial", 25f, FontStyle.Regular);

g.DrawString("Message" fnt, redBrush, x + 25, y);

this.picboxMainDiagram.Refresh();

0
l0n3i200n

Visual Studio .NET 2005 and broken images on localhost...HELP PLEASE!
We have recently upgraded to Visual Studio .NET 2005. It is great, except for one little problem we are experiencing. The images on our local/development environment are broken. The only images that show up are when we use the <asp:image> tag. Here is a sample of code we are using. <td style='background-image:url(/images/newlogo.gif);'> What is happening? Is it an issue with the ASP.NET Development Server? Your help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. try use double " <td style="background-image:url(/images/newlogo.gif);"> if it still not worki...

How do I import JPG images into Visual Studio 2005
How do I import JPG images into Visual Studio 2005 - Visual Web Developer ????I need to use them buttons, but I have been unable to find out how to add the image resources.I had done exactly the same thing with Visual Studio 2005 - Visual Basic when I came to the conculsion that VWD is the better tool for what I am trying to accomplish.I tried to convert my work and after it completed the conversion process there was nothing there. I tried to rebuild everything from scratch but I am not allowed to add the JPG images in the same way I did the first time.There must be a new and different ...

display image in Gridview from sql image in .Net 2005
Hi all, I need to Display the Image directly from SQL Database in the GridView as Thumnails. This i can do in .Net 2003 with Help of ItemDatabound Event and Template Column. But in the .Net 2005 there no ItemDatabound event in GridView. For Example I need to Show it like this:  Help Me ASAP.Tamil See :http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Images-Database.aspxHope this helps. Vikram.S, DeveloperDiscountASP.NETInnovative ASP.NET Hosting & SQL Hosting Thanks a lot Sharma. It was very useful.  Tamil...

from Visual Studio .NET to Visual studio 2005 (VB)
Good evening, i hame one quistion about diffrenece Visual studio 2005 and older version.In Visual studio .NET to work with table from data base i do next steps:1. Create new connection to data base in data explorer2. Push my table from data explorer to my form, and master automatically create two components (SqlConnection and SqlDataAdapter)3. Add to from new object - Dataset for transering data to client application (i amke a web service) and execute command from menu Data | Generate DataSet, then in Dialog box i Add this dataset to the designerThat's itThe quistion is how to do this st...

Imaging, but not imaging
We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master. Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36 were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the session and the temp bar going across the screen. What the heck's going on here? AlaN As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE ...

image and image
// create an image object, using the filename we just retrieved System.Drawing.Image image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Server.MapPath(file)); // create the actual thumbnail imageSystem.Drawing.Image thumbnailImage = image.GetThumbnailImage(64, 64, new System.Drawing.Image.GetThumbnailImageAbort(ThumbnailCallback), IntPtr.Zero);   now my question is how to display this image in my image1 control in asp.net (version 1.1) the below line of code is not working.  Image1.ImageUrl=thumbnailImage.ToString();Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. Hi, you can save t...

Image in image
Hi, I have a project where clients viewing my website can buy t-shirts. They can choose from a number of t-shirt colors and shapes which are their plain colour. They can also choose a number of prints to be placed on the t-shirt. These will be graphics stored in a database. My problem is on how I can displaty the t-shirt with the graphics or logo they chose on te t-shirt. It would be something like drawing text on an image but instead drawing an existing image on the base image. Any Ideas? (I am using visual studio 2005 and vb.NET)   RegardsMerovingian you 1. You can create a...

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

Can I Have Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio 2005 together?
Hi everyone. Can I have Visual Studio.NET and Visual Studio 2005 installed in the same machine? I want to install Studio 2005 but I do not want to uninstall Studio.NET yet. Thanks!C# I am running VS 2003 and VS 2005 together with no problems.Martin Lawrence, MCSE, CNE, A+ Recut Technologies Ltd. http://www.recut.com Yes, they can be installed side-by-side. I have it installed side-by-side on my computer and it works perfectly without any conflicts. I even think there is a Version Selector (not something you have to install as it is installed by default) which will make sure your pro...

Difficulty in Displaying Images From Database in Image in DetailsView (Visual Studio 2008)
Hi vrybody, my greet... This will b my 1st post hope I can get a feedback soon. coz im cracking my head 4 a day.. n deadline is near... What im trying to do is, I want to display a list of images with d details that I hav stored in my database. I have saved d image's url as C:\Documents and Settings\Prncy\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\cWebsite.com\gardenhome.jpg. I want it 2 b databound to an image control in detailsview. This is my codes... Im realy sure that im wrong somewhere so can sombody correct me? Or show me an easier way? Plz... ...

Web resources about - how to superimpose image over image - asp.net.visual-studio-2005

Background Eraser Pro - SuperImpose Photo Editor & Cut Out Image Outline on the App Store on iTunes
Get Background Eraser Pro - SuperImpose Photo Editor & Cut Out Image Outline on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

Today’s Apps Gone Free: Compulse, Go There Square: A Stella And Sam Adventure, Superimpose, And More
... Compulse. We also have an app that allows your child to play alongside Stella and Sam, and a photography app that allows you to create superimposed ...

„InstaBlender - Double Exposure and Superimpose Image Blender“ für iPhone, iPod touch und iPad im App ...
Holen Sie sich „InstaBlender - Double Exposure and Superimpose Image Blender“ im App Store. Sehen Sie sich Screenshots, Bewertungen und Kundenrezensionen ...

You Can Superimpose Your Little Girl's Face Onto a Disney Princess for a Mere $100
A few months ago, Disney Parks launched a nifty new feature as part of "Star Wars Weekends" that allowed guests to have their faces digitally ...

Ellen DeGeneres Superimposes Herself Into Ed Sheeran's Performance
... on Monday (February 9). During the show, Ellen showed a clip of one of Ed ‘s previous performances of the songs and she hilariously superimposed ...

Space Sushi, A Bizarre New Meme That Superimposes Photos of Sushi Over Photos of Space
Space Sushi is a Twitter account and Tumblr that superimposes photographs of sushi and sushi-related items over images of space by the National ...

Artist superimposes famous movies scenes to life with iPhone
This is what happens when "making movies come alive" is taken a little too literally. French artist Francois Dourlen is quite the smartphone ...

Larry Wilmore Superimposes Himself into O’Reilly’s Shoutfest with Kirsten Powers
Larry Wilmore invited himself to join Bill O’Reilly ‘s Tuesday evening segment in which he shouted at Kirsten Powers , seeing as there were no ...

New Santorum Ad Superimposes Faces of Obama, Ahmadinejad
Rick Santorum just released an incredibly weird campaign ad, complete with empty playgrounds, spinning clocks, and ghostly daguerreotypes. But ...

Canon's new compact superimposes selfies on your snapshots
Last year at CES Canon introduced the PowerShot N, a tiny compact camera with an emphasis on smartphone-style social photo sharing. Canon's mobile ...