Web Form Resized by position of the div : if div can't dispaly all (such as only top part , then web form heithten the heght),resize the web form !
Because of my pool English, if you can't see , I will explain more ! Thanks

Gambler is the real life
0
Stone
1/11/2007 6:36:00 AM
📁 asp.net.visual-studio-2005
📃 7760 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 26495 Views

I guess you mean when form grows it also grow parent div element. This is normal. If you want div to stay fixed size and rather clip the form and maybe show a scrollbar, look at overflow property in CSS.

Mikhail