New version of VB.Net?

Is there a new version of VB.Net as part of Orcas?  (like C# 3.0)

 I have heard so much about C# 3.0 but nothing from the VB side.  With the limited information I have it sounds like LINQ is unavailable for VB.Net, true?

If the answers are 'no' and 'true' should I be inferring anything from this?

0
Screwy

VB will evolve just as C# does. It would be insane not to keep them on the (almost) same level which these languages now share. See following link which provides more info on VB.NET's future: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/aa463382.aspx

Thanks,

Teemu Keiski
Finland, EU
0