Hi Friends,
              i have a webserver control in my application.i load the web browser control on a button click using the below code
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
               AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.rateitall.com/i-322335-.aspx", False)
End sub
once the page is loaded in the browser i want the <a> HREF value in that page.For example if that page has a word with name Attorney then i want to get the url of that word.how to get this.Plz help me.
with regards,
Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai
0
balajeemca
2/9/2007 6:53:22 AM
📁 asp.net.visual-basic.net
📃 3721 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 3572 Views

what exactly you want give more details..?
0
udkadam
2/9/2007 10:07:32 AM

hi udkadam,
                if the are words like this ATTORNEY,People in a web page with the hyper links then i want the url associated with these hyperlinks.
with regards,
Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai