How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net

hello friends,

        i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code

Private

Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0

Dim str As String = ""

Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str

Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor

Dim i As Int16

For i = 1 To 2

AxWebBrowser1.Navigate(

"http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True)

AxWebBrowser1.Document.

Next

Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default

End Sub

                     i am getting the new window with the above URL.After going to that URL how to get the HTML source of that page.i need the code to access the the HTML source of that page.Please help me.

 with regards,

Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai
0
balajeemca

I had to do this awhile ago, but unfortunately I do not have the source available.  I refound it http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Programming_Languages/Dot_Net/VisualC_PLUS_PLUS_DOT_NET/Q_21248010.html (in a C++ .NET question) and I believe it should work:

Dim objDocucment As mshtml.HTMLDocument = CType(AxWebBrowser1.Document, mshtml.HTMLDocument)

MessageBox.Show(objDocucment.documentElement.outerHTML)

Before using the Document property, you must be sure that the page has actually loaded.  You can either add an event handler to wait for it to be ready, or add a DoEvents loop that just checks to make sure that readyState = "complete"

Picky
0
pickyh3d

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon
Does anyone know what Begin Tag and End Tag to use to run a VB.Net web App in Web Harpoon? We are experiencing errors trying to run the app. Error --> The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted Thanks,   Erik...

Functions in Web Pages using VB.NET
Does anyone know where to place a FUNCTION with WEB Programming using VB.NET code behind? For example, if I have 4 ASPX pages and will use the same function, where or what part of the web page can I place this function or do I need to have that function in each of the ASPX page? Unlike in a COM program using VB.NET, that function would most probably reside in the MODULE and any VB.NET form can easily call it. TIF you can put it in a class***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Thanks....

Using web matrix web server with Visual Studio .NET 2003
Hello all, I am a computer system technology student and my college is a part of the MSDN Academic alliance, so I managed to recieve an educational copy of Visual Studio.NET 2003. Seeing as I am on a work term and actually have free time at night... I have decided to punish myself and learn another technology. My problem is that I am running it on a Windows XP Home edition system at home, so I cannot run IIS. I do have the professional CD, also from MSDN acdemic alliance, but, 1) I may someday use my XP Home to produce comercial solutions in HTML, PHP, JSP or other (though I'll pr...

Web resources about - How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Blind Browser
Nifty idea from Charlie Deets: a browser for web designers working on retina displays, to test how sites look on non-retina displays.

Nokia Browser for Symbian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copy paste support is poor. If you have a device with no Control-key or Pen-key, you can not copy paste in most web forms. With older Nokia models, ...

Browser-based jailbreak for iOS 9.1 and 9.2 beta exists, but don’t expect it to see the light of day
... 9.2 beta —without even needing to plug it into a computer. Our iOS #0day bounty has expired & we have one winning team who made a remote browser-based ...

Mozilla Releases Firefox Web Browser on iOS
Mozilla has announced the release of its Firefox Web browser app on iOS devices. The app allows users to connect their Firefox account to access ...

Finally, Mozilla’s Firefox Web browser is now available on iOS
Better late than never? At long last, Mozilla has released its popular Web browser on iOS. Thats right: You can now browse the Web on your iPhone, ...

Avast 2016 ships with password manager, SafeZone browser
... details, too), but also syncs them with your mobile devices via new iOS and Android apps. The commercial editions also get the SafeZone browser, ...

Top 10 Free Must Have SEO Browser Plugins
... like ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and the list could go on and on, but people often overlook the power of browser ...

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella: Smart agents like Cortana will replace the web browser
First, we had the PC. Then we had the browser. Next, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella thinks it will be the "agent," the sort of virtual assistant ...

You can finally use Mozilla’s Firefox web browser on iOS
... Mozilla has finally brought Firefox to iOS devices around the world, after first appearing on Android more than three years ago. The browser ...

Want to play an 8-bit version of Odin Sphere in your browser? Take to Twitter
... neat little promotion for their upcoming ports of Odin Sphere . If 28,888 people tweet out that they're interested, we'll unlock an 8-bit browser ...