Help with connection!! Please help!!

Hi friends,

I need to connect my VB.NET application to my website through FTP (using an upload form in my application). I need to do this because I need to upload some images and also update the database on the web with my application's database. Can someone please help me with something on this?
Thanks,
~Sim

If my answer has helped you then please mark it as answer. It will help you and me gain some credit and resolve the thread.
0
simani

no one can help me? :(
If my answer has helped you then please mark it as answer. It will help you and me gain some credit and resolve the thread.
0
simani
11/6/2003 2:21:22 PM
You can use a "File Field" component on your webform (on the HTML tab of Toolbox in Visual Studio).

This allows the user to select and post a file back to your page.
Then in your page, use the Request.Files collection to access posted files.
This uses Http to post a file, if you want to use FTP, then you need an FTP server, not an ASP.NET application.
0
rox
11/6/2003 4:51:34 PM
Thanks Rox..

I solved it using INet Control. Which in turn uses the FTP server for remote access. It worked fine. Thanks a lot for your help again.
~Sim
If my answer has helped you then please mark it as answer. It will help you and me gain some credit and resolve the thread.
0
simani

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

[Help] Upgrade From Visual Studion.net 2003 to Visual Studion.Net 2005
currently i am using visual studion.net 2003 and MS SQL 2000. But now i wanna install Visual Studion.Net 2005, is it i need to uninstall the previous version Visual Studion.net 2003 before i install the Visual Studion 2005 ? Can i keep the VS 2003 ?? Pls give me some guide.. thanks Yes you can keep VS 2005 and run it side by side with VS 2005.Mikael Söderström Hi dear , you can keep both the versions but Visual Studion .NET 2005 has the highest priority as compared to 2003 version. When ever you open any project by double clicking on project file it will be opened in Visual Studio 2005. ...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

Help Help Help DataWindow.NET 2.0
Hello, i am using datawindow.NET 2.0 evaluation version my application is working fine using Pbls as source for objects as soon as i change the Pbl to PBD the application gives the error object not found however help says that u can use PBDs kindly tell me that this error is due to evaluation version or there is something wrong i am very worried about this behaviour because i have to report to my project manager for this behaviour of datawindow.NET kindly reply thanks Haroon Yes PBDs will work with the evaluation version. Is this a web forms or Windows Form...

Help files for visual basic.net
Does anyone knows where the msdn help files for visual basic.net can be obtained or downloaded? If you mean the .NET Software Development Kit (SDK), it is available to download at the following page:.NET Framework SDK Version 1.1Alister No, i mean the MSDN help files I believe you need to have an msdn subscription to obtain the msdn library on dvd or cd. You can always use the online library at http://msdn.microsoft.comGrz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons....

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP HELP HELP
Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test and install a second time. This time I let the server run the update after registering with Novell. However, upon reboot the server was dorked as it could not read my /usr and /var partitions (fstab was bad). Now here is what changed between my first the second build: I added a separate partition for /usr, that is all. I could really use a hand here. If I can't trust the update mechanism ...... Chris. Chris wrote: > Hi again: Just tested my first test and proceeded to test > and install a second...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

Web resources about - Help with connection!! Please help!! - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Police release image in connection with suspicious death
POLICE are wanting to speak with two men to help with investigations into the possibly suspicious death of a man on the Sunshine Coast on Sunday. ...

Melbourne's happiest tram driver brings joy and connection to the daily grind
It's a drizzly, grey Saturday morning on the 109 from Box Hill to Port Melbourne.

FBI mulls connection between Super Bowl, CA fiber optic cable cuttings
... authorities, who have been baffled by more than a dozen attacks on San Francisco Bay Area data lines, are probing whether there is any connection ...

Star Wars Rebels Trailer Reveals Force Awakens Connection - Collider
The new extended trailer for the mid-season premiere of the Disney XD animated series Star Wars Rebels reveals a huge connection to The Force ...

Arrow EP Confirms Connection Between Felicity Smoak and The Calculator
Ever since Calculator was announced as coming on Arrow season four, right around the same time [...]

JCPenney Testing Appliance Sales By Creating An “Emotional Connection” With Women
... that over 70% of our shoppers are women, we’re going to improve the way customers shop for appliances by building an emotional connection with ...