does anyone know how to upload file and download file?( uplaod data from online site and be able to download by offline site)

for example there in an offline and online website.

how can i upload data from the masterfile or database to USB using the online website......(data form the database is converted to csv file)

and when the data was uploaded USB by online .data from USB is uploaded to the offline site.

Actually i dont have any idea about it...or where to start.. any links?tips?advice?examples?I badly needed it.....

Im using Webdeveloper 2005 for the online.and its perfectly working already...can generate csv files and etc....

database is complete also...

NOw for the offline Im using VB 6.0....and in the offline site(i need the data form the dbase used by the online site)

pls help !!!!!!

0
natasha_arriell

Ived been able to download my data from database to USB  now.

now my concern is to upload my data from USB to my offline site...

any idea?

0
natasha_arriell

would be nice to add the downloading host site to files in the download windows to files as they're
twould be nice to have it display 87/90K 20s remaining -- origin_host.com for files in the download window [currently just displays 87/90K 20s remaining ] Thanks!!!! -=R ...

Garbage text in downloaded Excel file created off Aspx.net site.
Hi all! We have an SQL database running on SQL Server 2005 from which we allow website visiters to download data in an Excel spreadsheet format.  However, certain European characters end up as garbage text in the resulting Excel file.   For example, the words  “Dräxlmaier Automotive” display correctly in the Database and Dataset but in the Excel file display incorrectly as “Dräxlmaier Automotive”. Here is what our programmers are doing:   1.      Fetch the records based on a Query 2.      Create a Dataset 3....

What is .NET Passport in our .NET site and where can i download it?
and how can i use also?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com Hi, ..NET Passport authentication is an authentication mechanism provided by Microsoft to utilize it in .net applications. It uses Microsoft's Passport ( a single sign on mechanism) to check the user's credentails (mostly hotmail.com or msn.com account). The facility is extended to any valid email id which is registered with passport...

Uploading/Downloading files with .NET Application
What's the best way to go about uploading/downloading/deleting files to and from the server with .NET?  Basically, I am developing a recruiting application and need to code this part to enable the users to upload/download/delete their resumes. Also, how do I make the code create a new folder under an existing folder on the server, and then upload the file at that location?  I will also need to display the user's uploaded resumes when the user navigates to the resume page of the application. How do I read the file names from a specific folder and display them in the browse...

I need to download and upload a file from/to an SFTP site
I've looked at INDY, but it is a total mystery. Is there some documentation in the INDY world that would guide me thru this???? "charles leggette" <charlesLeggette@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:167821@forums.codegear.com... > ... Is there some documentation > in the INDY world that would guide me thru this???? check out http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Docs/index.EN.aspx and their news server news://news.atozedsoftware.com as well. Remember too that you will have to use Indy 10. Indy 9 does not support Secure FTP. charles leggette wrote: &g...

Does anyone know a good .Net file upload ?
Hi does anyone know where there is a good File upload script. Vb.net pref . ThanksMCAD.Net vb.net I found you a few.. http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/04/01/asp.html http://www.dotnet247.com/247reference/a.aspx?u=http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/FileUpload.asp http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/091201-1.shtml Here is one with multiple uploads http://www.codetoad.com/asp.net_multiplefileupload.asp This is with C# http://www.wimdows.net/articles/article.aspx?aid=4 Thanks I found a few too after searching on google. Have downloaded the code from the 4...

where to download visual studio.net help files?
hi guys. i install visual studio 2003.net and it is missing the help file. could u guys help me find the website that allow me download visual studio.net 2003 help files .Thanks   From where you got VS.NET software? With that only usually you will get MSDN documentation set of CD's, install those, those will get you help!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks. I got it working but dam 3 cds!!...

Unintelligible file name when using Response to download a file. VB.net
I have a website that shows a list of files stored in the server. Here is the code: Response.ContentType = "application/ms-word"Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=" & strFileName) Dim fs As FileStream = New FileStream(strRootPath, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)Dim fileData As Byte() ReDim fileData(fs.Length)Dim bytesRead As Long = fs.Read(fileData, 0, CInt(fs.Length)) fs.Close() Response.BinaryWrite(fileData) Response.End()The problem is that when the files are written in Russian or Chinese the file name appears unintell...

Unintelligible file name when using Response to download a file. VB.net
I have a website that shows a list of files stored in the server. Here is the code: Response.Clear()Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + targetFile.Name) Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", targetFile.Length.ToString) Response.Charset = "UTF-8" Response.ContentType = StrType Response.TransmitFile(targetFile.FullName) Response.End()The problem is that when the files are written in Russian or Chinese the file name appears unintelligible written and when you click in "Save" the default name for the file i...

unintelligible file name when using Response to download a file. VB.net
I have a website that shows a list of files stored in the server. Here is the code:Dim ObjFileinfo As New FileInfo(strRootPath) Response.Clear() Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachement;filename=" & strFileName) 'NOTE: strFile Name contains the name in Russian, if I Response.Write(strFileName)'I get the proper Russian name displayed on the page so I am sure that I am passing the right oneResponse.AddHeader("Content_Length", ObjFileinfo.Length.ToString()) Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream" Response.Transm...

Download File Without File Download WIndow
When i click on download link in my asp.net web page, its showing "File Download" dialog window first and asks the user whether to Open or Save the file. Is there any way to directly view/open the file in the browser window(IE) without showing the "File Download" dialog window. I m using frame pages and my code behind is vb.net. Thanx in advance, EIPL It depends on the file type your pointed to, the browser settings on the client, and how you refered to the file in your link that pointed to it. What exactaly are you trying to accomplish?  What type of file are you trying to displ...

Downloading a file from a site.
Hi! I am trying to download a file from a site. The file can vary in size, maybe up to 200 Meg!! I was trying to use the code below but I dont actually think it is designed for this type of thing string url = "http://www.somewhere.com/myfile.zip"; HttpWebRequest myReq = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url); WebResponse myRes = myReq.GetResponse(); Stream stream = myRes.GetResponseStream(); StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(stream); String response = sr.ReadToEnd(); Does anyone know a better (proper) way of retrieving files from the web? hi, well...

file download site
Looking for a starter kit or some simple code to build a site where people can login to specified folders and download PDF files. There isnt currently a starter kit for this type of thing.  There is however a very good web portal type software called DotNetNuke and with a module or two I think you could figure out how to do what you're looking for. http://www.dotnetnuke.com/    Bryan SampicaAuction Site StarterKit |My Blog Security_Analyzer:Looking for a starter kit or some simple code to build a site where people can login to specified folders and download P...

Let visitors download file without adding site to "Trusted Sites"
Hi everyone,I have written a web application in which visitors can upload a file to server, and others can download those files. I present those downloadable files by using:Response.ClearContent();Response.ClearHeaders();Response.Clear();Response.Buffer = true;Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=myfile.pdf");Response.ContentType = "mymimetype";Response.BinaryWrite(myFileStream.ToArray());Response.End();Using this code, visitors need to add my site to their Trusted Sites in order to get the browser popup with the file. If not, the popu...

Web resources about - does anyone know how to upload file and download file?( uplaod data from online site and be able to download by offline site) - asp.net.visual-basic.net

Don't Download This Song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Don't Download This Song " is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic 's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood . The song was released ...

Facebook Adds To Download Your Information
Facebook increased the amount of information users can access when they download their account histories using the social network’s Download ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

‘Silent updates’ for Android download latest version of Facebook without Google Play
... users to receive app updates without going through the Google Play store. Some Android users are now receiving “silent updates,” which download ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Hey Siri, download Cortana to my iPhone later today, would you?
... , Cortana iPhone , Siri For more news on Apps , Siri , and Cortana continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Hey Siri, download ...