Web form on two web servers

Hi,
 Consider a website which is composed of two webforms (for example in two frames) and each one is hosted on a different web server. Is there an easy and secure way to make them share state information with each other? For example, I would like one form to display a picture only if the user can answer a skill testing question in the other form. So form A somehow has to tell form B that it should reload with the picture enabled. I don't want to do it via a cookie on the user's computer, because then the user might be able to fake the cookie and get the picture without answering the question.
 Any ideas?
Thanks.
P1000

0
p1000
1/9/2007 5:38:45 AM
📁 asp.net.state-management
📃 8807 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1333 Views

Hi,

session can be shared between servers using sqlserver mode.
Pls refer to this:
HOW TO: Configure SQL Server to Store ASP.NET Session State
Hope it helps.
0
Raymond