Web form on two web servers

Hi,

 Consider a website which is composed of two webforms (for example in two frames) and each one is hosted on a different web server. Is there an easy and secure way to make them share state information with each other? For example, I would like one form to display a picture only if the user can answer a skill testing question in the other form. So form A somehow has to tell form B that it should reload with the picture enabled. I don't want to do it via a cookie on the user's computer, because then the user might be able to fake the cookie and get the picture without answering the question.

 Any ideas?

Thanks.

P1000

0
p1000

session can be shared between servers using sqlserver mode.
Pls refer to this:
HOW TO: Configure SQL Server to Store ASP.NET Session State
Hope it helps.
0
Raymond

web web web

aspx form works in Visual Studio web server but not on my main IIS web server.
Hi all,  I have a simple form that works fine in the VS local web server but when I copy the files (index.aspx, index.aspx.vb, web.config) to my IIS server I can see the form but when I click the hyperlink the form doesn't work. It is as if the .aspx can't execute the .aspx.vb page. Any ideas why this would be?  This is my first asp.net project so I am a complete novice here. Thanks.  My aspx code: <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="login.aspx.vb" Inherits="Default2" %> <html xmlns=...

Sharing state between Web form and Web service
Folks, My Web application exposes some Web services. It also is a consumer of its own services. Here is my Web service class:    public class Service1 : System.Web.Services.WebService {        public const string VAL = "val";        [WebMethod(EnableSession = true)]        public string Getvalue() {            object val = Session[VAL];            return...

Web forms and mobile web forms

State Management in Web Forms
This article discusses the ways in which the state management can be handled in web forms. State management can be done either on client side or server side as explained below. Author-Jalajakshi Venkataramana http://www.dotnetbips.com/displayarticle.aspx?id=247...

Access local server(LAN Server) from Web Server(Web Application Server)
Hello All I have a local server for my LAN and a Web server(at remote location).Is it possible to access my Local Server from my Web Server ? Thanks MS  ...

unable to start debugging on the web server. the web server did not respond in a timely manner. this may be because another debugger is already attached to the web server.
When i start debugging, it looks like it's going to work and the VS toolbars change to show the debugging toolbar options. However the cursor changes to the "busy" cursor and vista 'ghosts out' VS 2008 indicates that it's "not responding" in the title bar. The web browser never starts up and if you I it several minutes I get the following error: "Unable to start debugging on the web server. The web server did not respond in a timely manner. This may be because another debugger is already attached to the web server." HOWEVER, if you then im...

VS.NET cannot detect Web Matrix web server
I'm running VS.NET 2003 on XP Home, so I have Web Matrix installed as a web server (I don't have IIS).I wanted to create my first web application with VS.NET, but when I select New Project -> asp.net web application I get the following message:VS.NET cannot detect a web server running asp.net 1.1... etc.I have the NET framework installed (SDK). Also I notice that I do not have a web server icon in my system tray. Do I have to do something to configure or enable Web Matrix web server (I only installed it).Many thanksChris Hey,VS.NET 2003 requires IIS; Web Matrix local web serve...

Enterprise Web Server / Web Manager will not load
Web server will load for approximately 50 seconds and then unload itself. Cannot access web manager at all. error on logger screen reads: Module MOD_JK.NLM load status OK [crit] (10022)unknown error:make_secure_socket for address 172.16.1.5 port 2200, WSAIoctl: (SO_SSL_SET_SERVER) Issue began with Groupwise 6.5 SP2 upgrade from SP1. Issue also posted on the Groupwise Board, as I am unsure of who can help with this one... Any and all help will be much appreciated! Thanks, J This is because the certificate you are using is either damaged or expired (check with P...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

jaguar 3.6.1 or 4 include web plugin for netscape web servers ? (or any web servers)
Hiya, our system consists of multiple load balanced netscape web servers (jsp / java code) talking to a jaguar backend. I'd like the jsp's to be a "proper" j2ee web module, for integrated security etc. Does jag 3.6.1 ( or 4.0 ) include any web server plugins to allow this to occur ? thanks in advance. -- Hugh Madden Senior Consultant Adaptive Technology Pty Ltd hmadden@adaptivetech.com.au Phone: +61 2 9954 6822 Direct: +61 2 49545708 Fax: +61 2 9460 1500 Mobile: 0421 305 991 International: +61 421 305 991 www.adaptivetech.com.au NOTICE: The informa...

Web resources about - Web form on two web servers - asp.net.state-management

Price Drop: MyAudioStream Pro UPnP audio player and streamer: gather your music collection from your ...
MyAudioStream Pro UPnP audio player and streamer: gather your music collection from your PC, NAS, UPnP servers, Windows Media Player or iTunes ...

Intel Rising; Street Likes Stable Outlook; Server Cracks Appear
... ( MU ) might not move fast enough with the “ 3D Xpoint ” technology the two are developing. Some cracks are appearing in Intel’s server market ...

Dell announces Datacenter Scalable Solutions server line
In an effort to expand its share of the server market, Dell has announced today that it will be launching a new line of servers targeting companies ...

Intel's first server chip with performance-boosting FPGA to ship early in '16
Intel will ship its first Xeon server chip with a programmable FPGA from Altera in the first quarter next year, some 18 months after announcing ...

Senator Wonders If Hillary Is Covering Legal Expenses For Tech Firm That Managed Her Email Server
Senator Wonders If Hillary Is Covering Legal Expenses For Tech Firm That Managed Her Email Server

Samsung starts mass production of 128GB DDR4 modules for enterprise servers
Samsung Electronics has announced that it is mass producing the industry's first TSV DDR4 memory in 128GB modules for enterprise servers and ...

Sadelle's Is So Hot That the Servers Are Literally Catching on Fire
Actual flames. Sadelle's, the wildly popular Soho Jewish bakery/bistro from Major Food Group, launched dinner last week with a menu that includes ...

System Vendors Unveil ARM-Based Server Offerings
At SC 15, five companies announce servers running on Cavium's ThunderX SoCs, while Applied Micro announces new interconnect for its X-Gene chips. ...

Many Android apps talk to private servers — and it’s often not clear why
A new report finds that a significant percentage of Android applications engage in covert communication but it's not always clear who they are ...