Unable to make the session state request to

Here is the Error we get randomly

Annoyed me to death and could not figure out , I am hoping that someone might have experienced similar problem

Exception: System.Web.HttpException

Message: Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\aspnet_state\Parameters\AllowRemoteConnection.

We've been running the ASP.NET State Server service on the same server as the CHECM application. We also don't believe the AllowRemoteConnection parameter in the registry has ever been set to a value other than zero. Just changed to 1 allow AllowRemoteConnection, but this did not resolve the issue.

 We've also been searching MS KB and other internet resources for possible solutions but have not found anything specific to this error code. There are similar errors reported and one possible resolution was to add the stateNetworkTimeout setting to the application web.config file. Default is 10 seconds and it could be bumped up to as much as 20 seconds. However it did not help. Finally, Based on Microsoft KB Article 896600, the cause of the error appears to be related to session requests made to the ASP.NET State Server. Nothing seems to be helping.

Please Help

0
InSeeyked

Web resources about - Unable to make the session state request to - asp.net.state-management

Barack Obama speech to joint session of Congress, February 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama's first State of the Union Address was the 2010 State of the Union Address . The speech was delivered on the floor of the chamber of the ...

Houston schools in session in spite of threatening email - abc13.com
Houston ISD is sending parents across the school district automated phone calls, notifying them of a threat it received.

Q&A Session with ASUS at CES 2016: 10 Years of the Republic of Gamers
As part of our coverage of CES 2016 a few short weeks away, we have teamed up with ASUS for a round-table into their Republic of Gamers (ROG) ...

"LOYALTY HAS BEEN REPAID WITH BETRAYAL" Jeff Sessions Slams Paul Ryan for Mocking American Workers
By Julia Hahn While members of House Freedom Caucus are giving Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) a public pass on the omnibus, populist thought leader Sen. ...

Defiant Jeff Sessions on ‘Gang of Eight’: ‘Every Step of the Way, Ted Cruz Was on My Side’
Defiant Jeff Sessions on ‘Gang of Eight’: ‘Every Step of the Way, Ted Cruz Was on My Side’

Saturday Sessions: “Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra” plays “Winter Wonderland." - Videos - CBS News
Marsalis and “Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra” have a new album called “Big Band Holidays.” They perform the title song featuring Audrey Shakir ...

Sessions Teams Up With Florida’s Democratic Senator To Fix H-1Bs
Sessions Teams Up With Florida’s Democratic Senator To Fix H-1Bs

Not so fringe after all: Sen. Sessions angles to consider Trump's Muslim ban in Judiciary Committee
Never mind that people around the world are decrying Trump's Muslim ban as bringing the U.S. to the " brink of fascism ," Sen. Jefferson Beauregard ...

Dallas Mavericks: Rick Carlisle on team's extended film session following Atlanta loss: 'Our untimely ...
The Mavericks had an extended film session on Thursday to go over what went wrong in the 98-95 loss to Atlanta on Wednesday.It was a laundry ...

Droid Life Q&A Sessions: Volume 35
It may be dead right now, but come January, there will be a whole lot happening in the Android world. With CES kicking off in early January, ...