The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increas

Hi..

I am making a mobile application using .net framework 2.0. My Application has  web farm scenario so for state management  I am using Sateserver in my application. My application runs fine if I dont use web farm scenario But in case of web farm scenario it is giving me error "The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit."

 I  am not getting why this error is coming ..Though I  already have increased history size ,session expiry limit etc. I tried using cookieless="Useuri",or "true","false" "autodetect" everything but of no use. I included <httpRuntime useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl="true" / tag also in my application on suggestion of somebody but of no use.

Plz help...

0
manoj

"The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increa
Hi.. I am making a mobile application using .net framework 2.0. My Application has web farm scenario so for state management I am using Sateserver in my application. My application runs fine if I dont use web farm scenario But in case of web farm scenario it is giving me error "The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit." I am not getting why this error is coming ..Though I already h...

Unable to use session state server....requires session state server version 2.0 or above.
So, I have Windows 2003 IIS latest service packs running. Its running .NET 2.0 and .NET 1.1 applications in seperate application pools. Just today I applied the following patch to the server. (The server is not running any 3.0 or 3.5 applications or application pools)  Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is a full cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes cumulative servicing upda...

Session State and Session Length Cookies
Hello Everyone, I'm currently developing an application that is running on a shared hosting server. In the future it will be on a dedicated server but that could be a ways away. I'm running into a problem where the server is resetting the Session State and clearing my session length cookies seemingly at random. Both work fine on my test machines but start having problems once I run the application on the shared server. Short of declaring a cookie and having it last for a set time (like one hour) and then constantly checking and re-establishing the session, is there a way I can for...

Unable to make the session state request to the session state server.
 Hello,           I’m receiving this error when I put my website on production."Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\aspnet_state\Parameters\AllowRemoteConnection.  If the server is on the local machine, and if the before men...

Unable to make the session state request to the session state server
Hi all, I'm working on the website http://universityauction.net and I was using session variables using InProc session mode to manage session state. This worked fine until I put the website in a load balanced environment, as inproc sessions get lost when jumping from server to server. I decided to move to a state server mode, so I changed my web.config to: <sessionState             mode="StateServer"             stateConnectionString="tcpip=123.456.7.8:42424"      ...

Unable to make the session state request to the session state server #2
We have recently started receiving these errors in the event viewer. We are using the out of proc state server on the same machine. The errors become more frequent, almost like it snowballs until users cannot work. System Info: Windows Server 2003 Standard SP2 , 4 GB of RAM, IIS 6.0, Asp.Net 2.0. What I know for certain: The state server is started and running Recycling the app pool nor restarting IIS fixes the problem Rebooting the machine DOES temporarily fix the problem. I changed the stateNetworkTimeout from 10 to 20 in webconfig and that had no effect. There is usuall...

Unable to make the session state request to the session state server etc.
We are getting an error message "Unable to make the session state request to the session state server..." sporadically in one of our applications.  We have several applications running on a 4-server web farm, and these applications have been in production for a year, so it is not a problem that the server is not reachable, not started, not addressed correctly, etc etc etc. One of the applications *does* put a lot of large datasets into session state.  Is there a limit on the allowable size of a session/cached object?  Also, the application opens several windows at once, ...

Error: Unable to make the session state request to the session state server
I have session configured in web.config this way:<sessionState mode="StateServer" cookieless="true", timeout="30" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424" />  ASP.NET State Service is started.   I got an error:  Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentContr...

The page requires session state that is no longer available.
Hi i am new in developing a wap application by asp.net . i get the following error   The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit."   Any one help me , How to short this problem. shames web developerTechwave.com This is because you are using Session Variables in ur page. Session is by default 20 minutes... please go through the link below for more r...

The page requires session state that is no longer available
Since deploying my application to my live hosting site and trying the mobile application for the first time on a live mobile phone (Nokia 6310i) I keep getting the following error when moving from one form to another. . . The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit. I have looked through all the posts relating to this and most seem to be addressing this problem when it occurs in developme...

The page requires session state that is no longer available..
When using MobileControls in .Net 2.0 it seems whenever a user's session times out and they do a post back they get the error: The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit.If I disable viewstate for the page this error won't happen but I get other errors when asp.net tries to re-bind the values of drop downs.To reproduce this issue create Default.aspx with <%@ Page Language=&q...

Unable to make the session state request to the session state server
 We have a web application in our school called CHECM. We are experiencing a high volume of ASP.NET State Server errors throughout this month. These errors have been occurring since 7/11/2006.   Our Session State Mode has been --------------------------------------------------------- <sessionState mode="StateServer" stateConnectionString="tcpip=CHECM:42424" timeout="20" stateNetworkTimeout="30"/>     Here is the Error we get randomly Exception: System.Web.HttpException Message: Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. P...

Usage scenarios for view state, session state, application state, cookies
Hi Guys, Im a college student in London with exams starting Monday on ASP.NET with C#.  Id be so grateful if you could provide me with solid real world scenarios/examples of when you would use the following to maintain state and why you would use them in that instance:   View State Session State Application State Cookies Also when would you use SOAP instead of the REST architecture and vice versa and why - again real world usage scenarios?  I note Amazon's web service uses the REST architecture - why is this, why dont they use SOAP. Id be grateful for a timely respon...

Visual Studio 2005
 Hi, I have recently been given a PC with Vista on it, and installed Visual Studio 2005 pro. I then moved a ASP.net web project from an XP machine to the Vista one. When I run the project from inside Visual Studio (debug mode) everything works fine on the front end of the website, but if I try and log in I get the following error:  Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that i...

Web resources about - The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increas - asp.net.state-management

Ted Cruz Condemns ‘Vicious Rhetoric On The Left’ In The Wake Of Planned Parenthood Attack
Despite mounting circumstantial evidence suggesting that last week’s attack on a Colorado Springs, Colorado Planned Parenthood was at least partially ...

Trump Stands By Claim ‘Muslims Cheered 9/11’, Jeb Bush Admits ‘Anyone Is Better Than Hillary Clinton’ ...
Donald Trump stands by his claim (a claim referred to on CNN as “shameful”) that he saw Muslims celebrating the deaths of Americans during the ...

Cyber Monday 2015 Deals From Amazon, Walmart And Other Stores: How Good Are They?
The busiest web pages on Alexa.com’s “What’s Hot” list — brought to you by the Amazon firm — let web viewers know exactly where the shoppers ...

DeMar DeRozan reflects on Kobe Bryant, who 'meant everything' to him
CBSSports.com DeMar DeRozan reflects on Kobe Bryant, who 'meant everything' to him CBSSports.com Peters: An early look at NHL awards reveals ...

Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
In honor of Black Friday, Cyber Monday and any other post-Thanksgiving shopping manifestations, we bring you Amazon’s video posted today of the ...

PM urges EU progress on renegotiation discussions: Cameron demands talks over his migrant benefits curbs ...
Brussels sources say European Council President Donald Tusk has received a mixed response during talks on Britain’s demands with representatives ...

New Photos Of Princess Charlotte Released By William And Kate As Thank You To Media For Allowing The ...
New photos of Princess Charlotte, the fourth in line to the British throne, have been released by Kensington Palace as a “thank you” to the media ...

Pope to end Africa trip with mosque visit in besieged enclave
By Joe Bavier BANGUI (Reuters) - Pope Francis, ending a three-nation African tour, on Monday visits a mosque in a besieged Muslim enclave in ...

Hunt on for Mother of Baby Buried Alive in California
Authorities searching for mother of newborn baby found buried alive near California bike path

Key New Hampshire Newspaper Brutally Jinxes Chris Christie's Presidential Ambitions
Chris Christie’s presidential campaign took another tough blow today via an endorsement from a newspaper that hasn’t picked a winner in this ...