Very Basic Quesion about creating and deploying reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting services

 Hello I have a basic question about reporting services.

Here is the situation:

1. I created a report project within SQL Server Business Intelligence studio  ( the database I used for the report is on another server).

2. The report runs fine within my project when I do a right click on the report and select run.

3. When I deploy the report on my localhost.

4. I get this error "Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'."

Any Ideas...Thanks

0
sahajMarg

Friend, check this

http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/tarad/archive/2004/08/09/1895.aspx

http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/archive/2006/12/02/understanding-kerberos-and-ntlm-authentication-in-sql-server-connections.aspx

Good luck!

Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.
This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
0
cv_vikram

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

Moving & Deploying my SQL Reporting Services Server Reports project to a rempote server
I created a Reporting Services project on my local machine,The data source, and database that the reports use/access are ona remote SQL Server (Lets call it Server XYZ) So here is my question. How shall I deploy these reportsto the SQL server Server machine "XYZ", from my local machine? Can I simply copy them to the same directory structure on the remote server that hosts the Reportingservices projects? Because basically my local directory structure for thereports mimics the location of those  Reporting Services projects on the server: C:\Documents and Settings\AV_KP_Admin\M...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

Creating Report using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express with SQL 2005 Reporting Services Add-In
Hi I am wanting to learn how to create a Report using SQL 2005 Reporting Services, I use Visual Web Developer 2005 Express and have installed the Reporting Services Add-In for Visual Web Developer 2005 Express. Does anyone here know of any good step-by-step tutorials on how to get started creating the reports. As I want something to go through how to create the datasource right through to creating / formating the report ready for use. Matthew       This links might help you:http://technoblab.blogspot.comhttp://www.databasejournal.comhttp://www.codeproject.com/...

Creating Editable Reports using Sql server Reporting Services
Hey All I m new to sql server reporting services and have done a lot of search into it i have also created some custom reports now i want to  create editable reports the textbox control which we can add in reports should be editable after generation of reports  i think its possible just want to know how so wht do u think   regards shark...

Exporting custom No.of Pages from Sql Server Reporting Services 2005 report
Hi all I am using SSRS2005 in my ASP.Net 2.0 aplication. Here when export the report to either Pdf or Excel, I want to export custom no.of pages only. Eg: I have generated the report and the report consists of 10 pages. My requirement is I want to export only 5 pages. If any one of you comeacross this, please let me know. Thanks in Advance ...

Drill Through issue on Remote Server Report on SQL Reporting Services 2005
I have a server report that (processing mode = remote) that is a high level report.   I have configured one of the detail text box to have navigation to jump to report.   I have selected the report that will display a greater amount of detail.  I have run this report in the Visual Studio 2005 and the jumpt to report navigation works perfectly.   I then deployed the reports to my reporting server.  The high level report works perfectly no known isssues.  However when I click on the hyperlink to the jump to report the report view posts back and I se...

Generate XLS, SpreadsheetML and XLSX reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format.  ...

How to use report generated by sql server 2005 reporting services in web application
Dear All, I am making web application using Asp.net C#(Visual Studio2005). And Sql server 2005 as a back End  I now want to generate report using through sql server reporting services. Please give me some useful link so that I can able to use report generated by sql server 2005 through my web application   Thanks   ...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Generate Microsoft Powerpoint PPT and PPS reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (x86 and x64) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT and PPS formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts and images are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows.  ...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service ReportViewer Control and Visual Studio.NET 2003
Hi, We have an ASP.NET 1.1 Application that is written using VS2003 but using SQL Server 2005 as database. Can we use Report Viewer Control that comes with SQL Server 2005 in our ASP.NET 1.1 Application?If not, Can some one suggest some alternative way of showing SQL Server 2005 Reports in ASP.NET 1.1  appllication.  ...

Web resources about - Very Basic Quesion about creating and deploying reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting services - asp.net.ssrs

Buzz Aldrin deploying the Solar Wind Collector - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Buzz Aldrin is deploying the Solar Wind Collector (SWC), a foil sheet which he is pointing at the Sun. Note the word 'Shade' printed on the bottom ...

Quick guide - Deploying Windows 10 IoT Preview to Raspberry Pi 2 - YouTube
Detailed description: Quick walkthrough on how to deploy and configure Windows 10 Internet of Things (IoT) Preview for a Raspberry Pi 2 device. ...

NATO 'totally' denies deploying troops near Russian border of Ukraine
NATO has denied Russian claims that it was planning to deploy massive numbers of troops near the country's border.

Tony Abbott Has Just Paid His First Visit To Iraq Since Deploying Troops To Fight Islamic State
Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott has paid his first visit to Baghdad and Iraq.

AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
Strong executive desire to use iPhones led the Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities to start looking ...

US looks at deploying Australian warships in north Asia
The United States is working to integrate Australian warships into its ballistic-missile defence systems in North-east Asia, as it strives to ...

US looks at deploying Australian warships in north Asia
The United States is working to integrate Australian warships into its ballistic-missile defence systems in North-east Asia, as it strives to ...

Other nations to follow Australia's success in deploying troops to Iraq
Britain, Canada and the Netherlands are using Australia's process for getting troops into Iraq as a template to authorise their own deployments. ...

Islamic State: Australia open to possibility of deploying more forces after Ramadi ...
ABC Online Islamic State: Australia open to possibility of deploying more forces after Ramadi ... ABC Online Prime Minister Tony Abbott has ...

ISIS mission: Canada mulls deploying CF-18 jets to join U.S.-led strikes
The federal cabinet will meet next week to discuss deploying Canada's CF-18 fighter jets to join a U.S.-led campaign against the Islamic State ...