table in a table in RDLC

Using just one datatable how can I show a table by the first group (say customers) and in it a table of customer specific information?

When I put a table in a footer cell of the customer, It shows all the details of all the customers in it.

0
ofergal

 I am not sure if I understood your requirement. Do post back with more details in case you meant something else.

I suppose you want to filter the datatable for each customer. You can create a DataView and filter it for one customer before using it.

Regards,
Prashant

Prashant

Tables?! Why Tables?!
Bit random...but why does everything have to be rendered as a table?  It's starting to get quite annoying.  Formview - does this need to be a table?  the Menu??  Wouldn't it make sense to allow the option to...say...not render a Menu as a table?  Am I the only one that thinks this or are there others?  www.internetgeeks.co.ukwww.norwichbookclub.co.uk You can use CSS Adapters to create your own adapters to override how the controls render it self. In the next version of ASP.Net, you will probably have more flexibility to specify the surrounding elements of th...

From Table to Table
I am working in Delphi 4 and ran into a roadblock I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to search and find values in one table based off of matching values in another. For example a table of objects with fields like name, description, type, ect; and a table of object properties in which each object can be represented multiple times based on the settings on the page at the time. So if i search the object property table (and eventually loop through to repeat for all objects) to find all cases of visible objects when a certain criteria is met. It stops on the first object with "Yes" in th...

alter table of table A causes trigger on table B accesseng table A to fail
hi, i recently faced a strange problem, i have two tables, table A and table B table A has a update trigger which updates data in table B. i altered table B to add two more columns. after which when i updated table A(modifying 1 row), my tran log got full. there was a threshold proc which got fired but it did'nt help much. i though the tables had been corrupted. ran dbcc tablealloc on syslogs, table A, table B, no errors. Just to be sure I ran a dbcc checkdb, checkalloc and checkcatalog - no errors i recreated the trigger - no use. dropped the trigger. updated the table it ...

What is the difference between #table and ##table
If i create a ##table using my stored procedure, I can do the select * from ##table but when i created the #table using the stored procedure and tried to do the select * from #table I am getting the error message invalid object #table that means it is going out of scope. But if i create the ##table, will that table going to remain in the database even until i drop the ##table or it gets dropped when i close the database connection. Thank you very much. -Raj There are two types of temporary tables: Local temporary tables The names of these tables begin with one n...

copying from table to table
I would like to copy the contents of one column in a table to another table. However, the first column of type double while the column it is being copied to is a varchar. Any ideas? Let's talk about the ideal situation. If the first table is 1 column and you can just blatently update the other table with the value, create a pipeline from the numberic table/column to the character table/column. Go to the SQL pane and change the SELECT "number_table"."anum" FROM "number_table" To SELECT string("number_table".&quo...

How to insert into two tables at (Master table and Detail table)
I was hoping that the asp.net/learn/dataaccess would have had a tutorial for inserting into a MasterRecord and DetailRecord.  I have a page that I am working on that is a Reciepe. The Master Record has details such as customer, mix name, create date. The Detail Records has Ingredient Name, Ingredient Amount, etc. I have been following the DAL and BLL concept of the asp.net/learn/dataccess tutorials. Does anyone know of an example that I can follow of setting up two tables and inserting into two tables from the same Button_click event. Thanks, John Hi jfeeney, You just need to reme...

HTML Table in Table?
Hi All Could I build a HTML table in a HTML table with the outlook of the inner table is one of the cell of the outer table? It is because I found my inner table always smaller than the cell of the TD. What I want to do is the inner table to 100% fill all the td of the outer table? Regards Alex  Hi hnchanyou can easily do it. Pardon for my suggestion, but if you want to do it dynamically then you can use HTMLTable, HTMLTableRow, HTMLTableCell classes to build your table at run time. and easily add cell to your row by simply row.Add method and same for adding table to row.hope...

Table inside a Table results in a gap at the bottom of the table
All,When I put a table inside a table, it leaves a gap at the bottom.When you then have tables inside tables inside tables this gap becomes cumulative and are left with a hude gap at the bottome of the web form which is unwanted. Can anyone help. Cheers  Give height="100%" and width="100%" of inner table.Also check you had not given cellspacing and cellpadding with big value.BrindeshSoftware Developer,India.If you found that this is right answer then mark it as answer, so that future readers get benefits of it....

The same table (Table) cannot be the child table in two nested relations.
Hi, I"m getting this error when trying to load an XML document from a third party. I don't have the option of asking them to rename anything. Here's what i'm trying to accomplish. DataSet _ds = new DataSet(); _ds.ReadXml(URL, XmlReadMode.InferSchema); I tried InferSchema, IgnoreSchema and, of course, Auto. I got the same error w/ Infer as Auto (above). With Ignore, I got an empty DataSet. Please help!!! Thanks, kyle.kyleRochehttp://www.kyleroche.com Get that url, and dump it to the browser. It seems like it's not meant to be loaded into a dataset. Or it's...

Table in Table Dynamically?
Hi First a note of thanks to many - ~Rick in particular - for the help earlier given. I have a table in which I can add rows and columns. It is fine. Now I want to add a second table as a row to the first table with code. How does this work? I tried creating second table and created rows in second table with cells (No problems). Now how do I add the second table to first one (adding in the additional row) with code? I tried the following. Table my2Table = CreateTable2(); // This routine creates table 2. No errors and works fine. Table1.Rows.Add((TableRow)(my2Table)) // Er...

Table in the Div table
I have a table in the div and iam adding roows in the table on the fly using javascript.I set the behavior of Div to overflow=autoheight=100%width=100% but in my page when i am adding the rows on the fly scrollbar come on while of the page while i want that scrollbar comes in the div when tabel content overflow out of the page.so i set the width to 650px  now scrollbar comes when there is a overflow but the row in the table comes by autifit nature ie if ther is only two row then there is a huge gap between them while expextec behavior is they come one by one with same row height .Nothi...

table = table object
hi, how to copy the all rows of a table to temporary table using javascript i have tried like this but it's not working ex:document.getelementbyId('tmpTable')=document.getelementbyId('baseTable'); is there any way to do this..?? thanks... icanmakeiteasy put both tables in 2 divs and do div1.innerHTML = div2.innerHTML;MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets i have tried that tooo... not workingicanmakeiteasy you are doing right. just change thisvar tempTable ;tempTable=document.gete...

Difference between #table and # # Table?
If i create a ##table using my stored procedure, I can do the select * from ##table but when i created the #table using the stored procedure and tried to do the select * from #table I am getting the error message invalid object #table that means it is going out of scope. But if i create the ##table, will that table going to remain in the database even until i drop the ##table or it gets dropped when i close the database connection. Thank you very much. -Raj From SQL Server Books OnLine: There are two types of temporary tables: Local temporary tables Th...

grant alter table, drop table, truncate table
Granting Object Permissions I'm looking for a possibility to grant alter table, drop table and truncate table to a user or a group who is not the owner of that table. Also I don't want to give this user or group the sa or sso role. Does someone know a possible solution? Joerg Armbruster jarmbruster@quoka.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------858C4374005D95B10660EFB9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Joerg, You can not grant these permissions to anyone other thanin the case of alter table ...

Web resources about - table in a table in RDLC - asp.net.ssrs

Table tennis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Table tennis , also known as ping-pong , is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight, hollow ball back and forth using table tennis ...

Victory go to top of A-League table after comfortable win over Central Coast
Melbourne Victory has hit the top of the A-League ladder for the first time this season after easing to a 2-1 win over Central Coast Mariners ...

Central Australian table grape season looking good but rain and competition threatens
Central Australian table grape season is on again and things are looking good for a farm in Ti Tree.

People Magazine Sets the Sexy Table
People magazine has been working all the angles ahead of tonight’s big reveal on Jimmy Kimmel Live of 2015’s “Sexiest Man Alive.” The publication ...

Get a VIP table at the hottest club in town with Tablelist
If you love going clubbing and always try to hit the swankiest spots in your city, then this new app is for you. Tablelist gets you access to ...

Refugees Welcomed at My Thanksgiving Table
... Laos. Once, on Thanksgiving, I started a conversation asking everyone's earliest memories. She spoke last. She remembered eating at a table ...

Lawler: Preliminary Table of Distressed Sales and All Cash Sales for Selected Cities in October
Economist Tom Lawler sent me a preliminary table below of short sales, foreclosures and all cash sales for a few selected cities in October. ...

Survive awkward moments at your Thanksgiving dinner table
What's the best way prevent fights over subjects like politics and religion, or even your love life?

Motorized Picnic Tables Are Making Australian Cops Crazy
Next time someone mentions an Australian picnic table, let there be no doubt as to what they’re talking about. A group of nine guys from Perth ...

Einhorn pounds the table on the worst S&P stock
Hedge fund manager David Einhorn has increased his stake in the worst performer in the S&P 500, and now calls it his "best idea."