Reporting Services - Report Listing

I've developed a variety of reports using 2005 MSS Reporting Services and searching for a visually appealing method to list the reports to the consumers.

Initially, I created a simple list report with the individual rows of the list report hyperlinked to the actual Reporting Services reports.

Is anyone aware of a different method or technique to create a listing of Reporting Services reports that's more visually appealing than a standard list report?

Any info is greatly appreciated!

0
GregGranger

what about SQL Server Reporting Services Big Smile

Regards,
Stefan Uzunov
0
Steelymar

Based on my understandings, you want to list all of the reports which you created in the web site. If so, I suggest to use the Report Manager site directly.

Please check the following link below for the information about "Report Manager".

In addition, if you want to modify the style of that site, please check the following link.

http://forums.asp.net/t/1370957.aspx

Please feel free to let me know if I’ve misunderstood anything.

Sincerely,
Zong-Qing Li
Microsoft Online Community Support
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as
Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.
0
Zong

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

.NET Web Service and Non .NET programe
When we develop a web service by VB.NET. Then i use visual basic, Microsoft access, asp. Can these stuff access to my web service ? Means you want to access Webserver developed in VB.NET in ASP application?Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

New Service, BST, Has Shown Up in Services List
A new service, BST (referring to BST.exe), has just recently showed up. Any ideas as to what that might refer? I don't recall ever seeing that one before, and its Path to Executable shows it to be in my C:\temp folder as "BST.exe", where, after a quick look-see, it no longer exists. Google isn't being very friendly with this one, as the results are a bunch of indecipherable gobbledygook. -- Captain Ozone "Captain Ozone" <CaptainOzone9@aim.invalid.com> wrote in message news:eeor9q$1fil$1@news.grc.com... >A new service, BST (referr...

How to make a .NET assembly to control a service which built by .NET?
i need to build a service to be a quota service by .NET but i need to build a .NET assembly to manage the service by web so, how to build a assembly to control it?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com You need to build a class that uses a ServiceController. You can attach the servicecontroller to the service, and use it to stop, start, pause etc. it. I have a blog. Perhaps you'd like to rea...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

.NET Web Service Proxy (EasySoap vs .NET)
Greetings all, I was provided with a URL for a web service that is password protected. I saved the WSDL file from the browser and am attempting to create a .NET Web Service Proxy to use it. When I select EasySoap for the 'Web Service Selection', I see one service ('Services') and five 'Structures' (which is the number of 'methods' that I am expecting to see). But when I select .NET, I still see one service (named differently) and only one structure. Four of the structures are missing. Is there something else I need to do to view the four ...

.NET CLIENT TO ACCESS a non. NET WEB SERVICE
I develop in .net and need to create a web client to connect to a web service built in Java. http://xchainj.com:8080/axis/services/ScsEnvirodatWaterQualityIndexServiceSoap Its pretty easy when the web service was also built in .net. You can just create a web reference with the gui and automatically can see its functions and stuff. when i put this url in the box and hit go i dont get to see its functions. maybe this shouldnt be the url of the WSDL?? I Have no idea. Im very new to all of this. If there are any examples of .net clients connecting to non .net web clients it woul...

List of Services
Hi, I need to know how can i get the list of services name. Thanks in advance. Solearg Which services? PFC? -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] "SoleArg" <aramat@fibertel.com.ar> wrote in message news:40f29af8$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi, I need to know how can i get the list of services name. > Thanks in advance. > > Solearg > > I need the list of services name of windows. I do not work with PFC. Thanks. "Millard F. Brown III [TeamSybase]" <millard.brown@teamsybase.com> wrote in message news:40f3333c$1@forums-2-d...

Services for .NET
I had .Net running on my W2K machine, but then tried to shut down all the services that I didn't need...but now it doesn't work...so I'm wondering if anyone knows exactly which services have to be enabled for .NET to work. Anyone?Jeff http://www.JeffDenman.com/ Freelance ASP.NET & Flash MX on demand The IISAdmin server and W3 service are the only two that need to be running. ~Brad KingsleyMCSE, ASPInsiderwww.orcsweb.comPowerful Web Hosting Solutions#1 in Service and Support...

List of services
Hi, someone listed a link here a little while back, that directed to a website listing the explanations of the services running on WindowsXP, and also what could and couldn't be shut down. Can you please repost it? Thanks Steve. Hi! Could this be what you are looking for: http://www.blkviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm --=20 Birdman =F8=A4=BA=B0\/=B0=BA=A4=F8 WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type. ******************************* "Steve Coleman" <coleman264NOSPAM@aol.com> wrote in message = ...

Where is List of Lists?
My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. Joe K writes: > Next time be quicker!!! with reply. Thanks If I had been much quicker, I'd have posted the answer before you posted the question. ;-) Joe K writes: > My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Dennis Henderson wrote: > Joe K writes: > >>My link no longer works. I forgot to bookmark new web page to List of Lists. > > > http://lists.thedatalist.com/ Next time be quicker!!! with reply...

What do non-.net users need to do to consume a .net web service?
Hello, I'm very new to web service world and haven't had much chance to do much reading on theory and architecture yet. So I'm asked to create one for someone external to my organization (still inside my company). I make one, test it, deploy it, consume it. Go me. It was very easy within my comfortable .net shop. However, the intended consumer is not a .Net shop (J2EE). I was under the impression that if I sent in a GET request to the asmx file, I would get XML back. This turned out to be not the case and I had to use the proxy file to prove that I could consume the service. S...

A community site for Service Oriented with Microsoft .Net
Hi, I'm a .net developer and the owner of the domain ServiceOriented.net. I'm planning to set up an online developer community for Service Oriented with Microsoft .net. Website hosting will cost 30$ per month. Will Microsoft be a sponsor of  www.ServiceOriented.net? Best regards -ngocthan   Just a quick suggestion....I think that you'd do well to build the site and get it going before asking for sponsors, and you'll be far more likely to get them.  Community sponsors want to know that their money is helping the community, and paying for a site that hasn't be...

Web resources about - Reporting Services - Report Listing - asp.net.ssrs

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contract Analyst Programmer (Reporting/.Net) 151223/AP/266

United Nations Correspondents Association Recognizes Outstanding International Reporting
As is the case each year, the list of winners honored this month by the United Nations Correspondents Association (UNCA) is impressive. Benedict ...

How Apple might avoid reporting a decline in iPhone sales
The crucial number in Apple's next quarterly earnings call, for Q1 in fiscal year 2016, is 74,468,000. That is the number of iPhone unit sales ...

Reporting Mischaracterizes Clayton Homes’ Treatment of Customers and Employees
Clayton Homes offers homes and financing to all Americans regardless of their race, socioeconomic status, or background.

OSHA slaps Amazon for not reporting job injuries
Safety regulators say the online retailer failed to report at least two dozen work-related illnesses and injuries at a warehouse

Ford changes pension reporting
Ford said it will restate its financial results since 2011 and show a $1.5 billion rise in 2015 pretax profit as it changes its pension reporting. ...

ObamaCare Reporting Deadline Pushed Back For Employers
The agencies say most taxpayers won't be affected by the extension

Coaches, A.D. At Tennessee HS Charged For Not Reporting Sexual Assault In Hazing Incident
Criminal charges have been brought against the basketball coach, assistant coach, and athletic director at the Tennessee high school where three ...

California fines Uber $7.6 million for not reporting driver data
Uber was hit with a $7.6 million fine on Thursday after the California Public Utilities Commission found that the company failed to provide proper ...