Report Viewer / Report Path

Hello, i have a problem with an aplication. I have a ReportingServices project in wich i have some reports. Then i have a website in wich i want to see the reports that i have. I use a Report viewer to see the reports. The parameters that each report have i built inside the webpage that i have. For this reason i set the showparamateters property to false inside the report viewer. i make all the functionality in order to show the report inside the page and it works fine. I navigate inside the report viewer and go to another link report inside the first report that i show, but the when I wanted to see the first report without click the back button inside the report viewer gives me an error. The thing is that the Report Path changes when i navigate to another report and i can´t go back to the first Report. The code is Here

Protected Sub btnBuscar_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnBuscar.Click

paramList.Add(New ReportParameter(some value ...)

paramList.Add(New ReportParameter(some value ...)

 ReportViewer1.ServerReport.ReportPath = "/reports/somereport"

 ReportViewer1.ServerReport.Setparameters(paramlist)

 ReportViewer1.ServerReport.Getparameters

End Sub

0
JayrG

i'm just wondering if you have refresh your reportviewer. actually when you click on the back link of your second report, all the report viewer need to be refreshed and include the datasource.

0
Momo_Stev

Based on my understanding, the ReportViewer.Back event occurs when a user navigates from a drillthrough report back to the parent report.

So I think you can reset your report path in this event.

For more information on this event, see:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.reporting.webforms.reportviewer.back(VS.80).aspx

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai
8/27/2008 4:47:14 AM

 I use hidden parameters for this situation.

I have an example on my web site.

click this link then click my resume link from report and then click back button from browser.

Alexei Cioina
0
cioina

Web resources about - Report Viewer / Report Path - asp.net.ssrs

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

Report: iPhone 7 to feature noise-canceling headphone tech, waterproof design, wireless charging
... been running rampant recently concerning the design and features of Apple’s next flagship device. Fast Company has now published a new report ...

Another report claims Apple’s ‘iPhone 7′ will ditch headphone jack
Yet another report is claiming that Apples next-generation smartphone, the so-called iPhone 7, will indeed get rid of the headphone jack. This ...

Time Warner and Linode report possible password breaches
(credit: Comcast) Time Warner Cable is warning that login credentials for 320,000 customers may have been stolen. The TV cable and Internet ...

'Green News Report'
IN TODAY'S RADIO REPORT: Britain's new flood defenses already overwhelmed; Record extreme weather over the holidays turbocharged by El Nino and ...