Need to design reports on a box with MSSQL 2000 - VS.NET 2005 - MS Server 2003

I have a Server 2003 box with SQL Server 2000 as the database server and VS.NET 2005 as the development tools.  Is there a report designer that will work with that setup?  Or do I need to uninstall VS 2005 and install VS 2003?

Thanks,
landrer

Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server
My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.  I want Installations sequence for installing 1.Visual Studio.Net 2003. 2.Visual Studio.Net 2005. 3.Sql server 2000. 4.Sql Server 2005. 5..Net frame work 3.0. 6.WSS 3.0. 7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005. Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual st...

cookies in .net 2003 and .net 2005
hi all.... i faced a problem now......my login page is created using .net 2003, and once i logged in ......i created a cookies using .net 2003, but how can i pass this cookies to .net 2005.......because some pages i created using .net 2005.... thanks goh6613:how can i pass this cookies to .net 2005 There is now difference between these two versions in accessign cookies, both use Request.Cookies for accessing cookies and user Responce.Cookies for adding new cookies. So you can create a cookie in a page written in 2003 and access it similarly in a page written in 2005.Reza Nassabehwww.p...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service ReportViewer Control and Visual Studio.NET 2003
Hi, We have an ASP.NET 1.1 Application that is written using VS2003 but using SQL Server 2005 as database. Can we use Report Viewer Control that comes with SQL Server 2005 in our ASP.NET 1.1 Application?If not, Can some one suggest some alternative way of showing SQL Server 2005 Reports in ASP.NET 1.1  appllication.  ...

Difference btwn .Net 2003 and .Net 2005 ?
What is the difference between .Net 2003 and .Net 2005 ? Can any body give me a clear information about it .....?  I had 2003 only for 6months at school, after that we already had 2005.  But my experience with 2003 is that's less user friendly.Especially when you want to make a webservice, it's a hell of a job you have to do in 2003. But in 2005 it's soo easy! check this, http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&q=difference+between+.Net+2003+and+.Net+2005+&meta=We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch Visit: http://quickstar...

can we rollback from .NET 2003 to .NET 2000
hi, i have developed my project in .NET studio 2003, but my client has only .net Studio 2000, can we open this project in .net studio 2000. I have tried this by opening both .csproj and .sln file. But it failed. I knew there will be framework version conflict. I will upgrade to the latest framework.. My Problem is jus to open my project in .NET studio 2000. I would appreciate you if any body could help me on this Kris Balaji This thread was read-only (no reply posts allowed). Changed this during moderation to bring this thread alive again...Bart De Smet [MVP] Visit...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

Call SSRS 2005 Report from VB.NET and save report to directory after ran
I'm not sure quite where to post this but: How can I call an SSRS 2005 Report from my VB.NET application and have the report saved to a specific folder. I need to create a summary report every time my VB.NET code runs. I just don't know how to achieve this in VB.NET and SSRS 2005. Example: 1) My VB.NET console application runs 2) the console app splits out a txt file and inserts its rows into several DB tables 3) I want to somehow call a report I create in SSRS , let's call it "Summary Report" and have it run based on the results of this run into a PDF or something into the directory I ...

diff between win 2003 server and win 2003 .net server
whats the difference between them ?***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** one has .net stuck at the end of it.... i don't know.... aren't they the same thing? Its a marketing thing - depends on what Subsection you are in :PGet ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent levels of B-vitamins and...Please disregard the contents of this post. i went to a local .net users group meeting and grabbed the stuff that they had...so got a developers kit of windows .net ...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

.Net 2003

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Web resources about - Need to design reports on a box with MSSQL 2000 - VS.NET 2005 - MS Server 2003 - asp.net.ssrs

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Bull Report
Qualcomm to Post Results, to Seal Deal with TDK Qualcomm, Inc. is expected to release its earnings report for the first quarter of the fiscal ...

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

Report: iPhone 7 will lose camera bump and antenna lines with cleaner design
While reports have been circulating that Apple is considering using a rear dual-camera system on the expected iPhone 7 Plus later this year, ...

Witness’ $40 experiment worked, creator reports $5 million first-week revenue
Jonathan Blow reports staggering first-week sales for his epic new game The Witness . (credit: Sam Machkovech) As app and game sellers have ...

New report claims to finally reveal what the iPhone 7 looks like
... direction compared to the sleek look we saw with the iPhone 5 and 5s. With the iPhone 7, Apple will finally be righting the ship. A new report ...