how to send datbase by using SQL Server 2005 Reporting service..

 hi

how to configure and send the database by using SQL server 2005 Reporting service...

0
Rangapure

Could you clarify your issue? If you are wondering how to use the SSRS, I suggest to go through the following tutorial.

http://www.simple-talk.com/sql/learn-sql-server/beginning-sql-server-2005-reporting-services-part-1/

Please feel free to let me know if I’ve misunderstood anything.

Sincerely,
Zong-Qing Li
Microsoft Online Community Support
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as
Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.
0
Zong

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service + Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hi, Iam new 2 sql server 2005 reporting services, I created a report server project with few reports and deployed in reportserver. Everything is working fine but i want to integrate these reports to my VS.net 2005 web appliction. Through the interface i have to pass the perameters to my reports. Iam looking for help thxs in advance PradeepPradeep Reddy Take a look over here for a working example : http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ReportViewer.asp   HTH,Suprotim Agarwal -----http://www.dotnetcurry.com-----ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks |...

How to use report generated by sql server 2005 reporting services in web application
Dear All, I am making web application using Asp.net C#(Visual Studio2005). And Sql server 2005 as a back End  I now want to generate report using through sql server reporting services. Please give me some useful link so that I can able to use report generated by sql server 2005 through my web application   Thanks   ...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Use Reporting Services 2005 with SQL Server 2000
Hello, I have a fully licensed version of SQL Server 2000 and VS 2003.  Can I obtain a copy of Reporting Services 2005 and use 2000 as my database?  If so how do I obtain a copy of Reporting Services 2005? Thanks.   I have tried to do this multiple times and I could be missing something - but I have had no success to date! One interesting thing I have noticed is that when I elect to open a reporting services report within Visual Studio I am asked if I want to CONVERT to Business Intelligence 2005 and if I Say Yes - I cannot use the report services report within re...

Can we use reporting service with Sql Server 2005 express
I prefer reporting service to Crystal Report. But we need SQL Server 2000 Std to run Reporting Service in the past  Can we use reporting service with Sql Server 2005 express in the future?   I have read the article There are some lines about report: Create Reports FasterCreating reporting applications is often a cumbersome process. SQL Server Express simplifies this process by tightly integrating with the SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services controls included in Visual Studio 2005. Using these controls with SQL Server Express allows developers to easily create sophistic...

Using VS 2003 with SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
I am currently using VS 2003 with SQL Server 2000. I have not developed any reports for 2000 using VS 2003. If I upgrade the db to 2005 can I create and deploy SQL Server 2005 reports using VS 2003?   Thanks,matchbxmatchbx That is correct and you will just work with a better SQL Server and I think for $100 you could get the Reporting Services VS 2005.  Hope this helps. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/Kind regards,Gift Peddie...

Creating Report using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express with SQL 2005 Reporting Services Add-In
Hi I am wanting to learn how to create a Report using SQL 2005 Reporting Services, I use Visual Web Developer 2005 Express and have installed the Reporting Services Add-In for Visual Web Developer 2005 Express. Does anyone here know of any good step-by-step tutorials on how to get started creating the reports. As I want something to go through how to create the datasource right through to creating / formating the report ready for use. Matthew       This links might help you:http://technoblab.blogspot.comhttp://www.databasejournal.comhttp://www.codeproject.com/...

Is it possible to generate the columns dynamically using SQL SERVER Reporting Services 2005
Hi all, In my report no of columns and column names is not fixed, Is it posssible to generate the columnss dynamically? I have taken care of the query, I wrote a procedure that generates a select statement dynamically depending on a condition.. But how to do the front ent part? Thanks in advance     Yes, this may help you... http://www.codeproject.com/KB/reporting-services/DynamicReport.aspxAgustin M Rodriguez, MCSDHelp me reach the next level, mark my post as the answer if it helped you reach a solutionTambién te puedo ayudar en español Than...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service ReportViewer Control and Visual Studio.NET 2003
Hi, We have an ASP.NET 1.1 Application that is written using VS2003 but using SQL Server 2005 as database. Can we use Report Viewer Control that comes with SQL Server 2005 in our ASP.NET 1.1 Application?If not, Can some one suggest some alternative way of showing SQL Server 2005 Reports in ASP.NET 1.1  appllication.  ...

use crystal report or reporting service in SQL 2005?
I used Crystal report .NET for a couple of years but do not really like it. Now, reporting service is available in SQL 2005. Someone can give me suggestion: use crystal report or reporting service in SQL 2005? Or use another product from third party?...

Web resources about - how to send datbase by using SQL Server 2005 Reporting service.. - asp.net.ssrs

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanksgiving takes off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting surge in sales
... of Halloween in recent years, get ready to complain some more. Thanksgiving seems to have taken off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting ...

Bill Hemmer Discusses Ground Reporting in Paris, the French’s Willingness to Strike Back
Fox News Channel’s Bill Hemmer reported live from Paris, with around the clock reports on a variety of shows including Fox & Friends, The Five ...

Evercore Boosts Google Target To $915 Ahead Of New Segment Reporting
With Google parent Alphabet ( GOOGL ) set to begin its new segment reporting with its next quarter, Evercore ISI’s Ken Sena and his team take ...

TMZ is reporting that Charlie Sheen once had HIV — but now it's basically gone
TMZ has reported that Charlie Sheen once had HIV, but that it is no longer detectable. The site's sources said that the actor contracted the ...

Commerce City Officer Arrested In Shooting, False Reporting Case
Police in Commerce City have arrested a police officer for false reporting in connection with a shooting the occurred on Sunday.

'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ...
CNN International 'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ... CNN International Editor's note: Kurt ...

Subprime Credit Reporting Company To Pay $8M For Illegally Obtaining Consumers’ Credit Info
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, companies – and lenders – are allowed to access credit reports only for “permissible purposes,” like determining ...

Reporting from Foxboro: Respecting Osweiler’s arm
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 56° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Reporting ...

New York's anti-terror reporting app could easily cause problems
New York state is understandably more anxious than ever about terrorist threats, and it's hoping that some mobile technology will bolster its ...