How to generate the reports in details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services

Hi,

I am generating the reports in a webpage as a details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services.Here I am using asp.net2.0 with c#.

Report should be like this:

                                         WorkOrder Details

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WO# 1234566                                                                                                   ProjectName:Sampleproject

 Title:title123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CreationDate:23/03/2007                                  Version:1.0.0.0                              CategoryName:xyz

Creator:balu                                                   Owner:shaik                                   Assign:sharon

plz give some good examples and some urls. thanks in advance...............

0
Balaraju

 Hello below is cool links you can use as good start to implement your reports plus you can use reportr viewer control to display reports in the web pages  which include cool
functionalites like exporting report to (pdf, excel, xml and csv)

http://www.gotreportviewer.com/

Tamer Fathy
MCAD .NET
http://tamer-fathy.blogspot.com/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
0
Tamer

How to use report generated by sql server 2005 reporting services in web application
Dear All, I am making web application using Asp.net C#(Visual Studio2005). And Sql server 2005 as a back End  I now want to generate report using through sql server reporting services. Please give me some useful link so that I can able to use report generated by sql server 2005 through my web application   Thanks   ...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Report Features NOT using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hi, I have a web app that is using rdlc reporting that needs some refinement.  The research I've done on the improvements I'd like to make indicates that they can be done with SQL Server Reporting Services; however, I don't have a license for SQL Server and would like not to have to purchase one if I can do what needs to be done without it.  I'd like to know if it is POSSIBLE in rdlc reporting to do 2 things, and if so, how to approach a solution: 1. I would like to export a version of the report to a file location on a routine basis (say once a day). 2. T...

Build Timlenie Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 Report Builder 2.0 or VS Inteligent 2008
 Hi, I have just started using SQL Server Reporting Services (SQL Server 2008). I've build my first reports in Report Builder 2.0 and in VS 2008. I need to build reports with timelines. So I have to execute evry second (or minute) sql query to check and calculate the value.Do you have an idea how to do this?OR if you can send some links to a good tutorials :) I will apprisiate.Thanks Please Mark as Answer if it helps you in solving your problem. Do you have the time data in your database  or u just have the start time and end time?  If i have exsact time :) then buildi...

Creating Editable Reports using Sql server Reporting Services
Hey All I m new to sql server reporting services and have done a lot of search into it i have also created some custom reports now i want to  create editable reports the textbox control which we can add in reports should be editable after generation of reports  i think its possible just want to know how so wht do u think   regards shark...

Generate XLS, SpreadsheetML and XLSX reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format.  ...

Generate Microsoft Powerpoint PPT and PPS reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (x86 and x64) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT and PPS formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts and images are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows.  ...

Is it possible to use a stored procedure that outputs xml to render a report? (SQL Server Reporting Service)
Is it possible to use a stored procedure that outputs xml to render a report? I mean, if my stored procedure outputs xml Can I catch fields from xml in my server report? If yes, can I have little bit idea about how to use?   Thanks in advance.....

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

Is it possible to generate the columns dynamically using SQL SERVER Reporting Services 2005
Hi all, In my report no of columns and column names is not fixed, Is it posssible to generate the columnss dynamically? I have taken care of the query, I wrote a procedure that generates a select statement dynamically depending on a condition.. But how to do the front ent part? Thanks in advance     Yes, this may help you... http://www.codeproject.com/KB/reporting-services/DynamicReport.aspxAgustin M Rodriguez, MCSDHelp me reach the next level, mark my post as the answer if it helped you reach a solutionTambién te puedo ayudar en español Than...

Will there be a clash if i use a report viewer (report Server) and a report service in the same website but on different pages
Will there be a clash if i use a report viewer (report Server) and a report service in the same website but on different pages Any help will be appreciated. Regards Karen  No, there will not be any clash.Always remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. Thank you!-----------Cheers,atlasnetguy...

Moving & Deploying my SQL Reporting Services Server Reports project to a rempote server
I created a Reporting Services project on my local machine,The data source, and database that the reports use/access are ona remote SQL Server (Lets call it Server XYZ) So here is my question. How shall I deploy these reportsto the SQL server Server machine "XYZ", from my local machine? Can I simply copy them to the same directory structure on the remote server that hosts the Reportingservices projects? Because basically my local directory structure for thereports mimics the location of those  Reporting Services projects on the server: C:\Documents and Settings\AV_KP_Admin\M...

Web resources about - How to generate the reports in details manner by using SQL Server Reporting Services - asp.net.ssrs

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanksgiving takes off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting surge in sales
... of Halloween in recent years, get ready to complain some more. Thanksgiving seems to have taken off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting ...

Facebook Improves Real-Names Policy Reporting, Verifying
Facebook took its latest steps to reform its controversial real-names policy with its introduction of tools to fine-tune the reporting process ...

Reporting for duty after Paris attacks
In a renewed sense of nationalism, young French citizens flock to army recruitment agencies to join the military.

Evercore Boosts Google Target To $915 Ahead Of New Segment Reporting
With Google parent Alphabet ( GOOGL ) set to begin its new segment reporting with its next quarter, Evercore ISI’s Ken Sena and his team take ...

Fiat Chrysler fined $70 million on safety reporting lapses
WASHINGTON - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will pay a $70 million fine for failing to report fatalities, injuries and warranty repairs as U.S. safety ...

'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ...
CNN International 'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ... CNN International Editor's note: Kurt ...

Subprime Credit Reporting Company To Pay $8M For Illegally Obtaining Consumers’ Credit Info
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, companies – and lenders – are allowed to access credit reports only for “permissible purposes,” like determining ...

Reporting from Foxboro: Respecting Osweiler’s arm
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 56° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Reporting ...

Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama
Fox Suspends Stacey Dash From On-Air Reporting for Profanity-Laden Remark Against President Obama