comparison between microsoft.reportviewer.common Namespace & Sql Server Reporting service (SSRS)?

 Hi all,

Can anyone tell me, comparison between  microsoft.reportviewer.common Namespace & Sql Server Reporting service (SSRS)?

From where i can download SSRS??? & How to implement it???

Please I am new to this blog. & I want to implement reporting service...

Thank You, In advance...

0
dhiru_b25

 Get yourself a copy of SQL Server 2008RTM (evaluation copy is free)

Go view my blog for details:

http://hodentek.blogspot.com

jay
0
mysorian

How to add barcode images in Reporting Services 2000 (SSRS 2000) with VS.NET Report Server Projects
Due to its flexible design, Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services allows you to show barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services reports. You can use all Barcode Symbologies Linear & 2D built-in Barcode Professional.In this Step By Step Guide you'll learn how to create a Reporting Services report which shows barcode images into it using Barcode Professional and Visual Studio .NET 2003. In this sample we'll create a Reporting Services report to create fictitious access cards for Northwind's employees getting them from Microsoft's Northwind database samp...

Any sample code calling Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Web-service?
I've never used Web-service calls using Delphi and wondered if ANYONE has any sample code out there that shows how to interface with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Web-service? I did a WSDL import of the local service on our servers here into my Delphi app, but now I'm stumped as to how i interface with the service. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? > {quote:title=James Grace wrote:}{quote} > I've never used Web-service calls using Delphi and wondered if ANYONE has any sample code out there that shows how to interface with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services ...

Barcode for Reporting Services (SSRS 2000 & SSRS 2005)
Neodynamic is pleased to announce a new release of Barcode Professional for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2000 & 2005. Barcode Professional for Reporting Services is a .NET Component which allows you to deliver barcode images into your reports. Barcode Professional can generate the most popular Linear and 2D Barcode Symbologies and with this new version it can be used with Reporting Services 2000 and 2005. Barcode Professional supports all report export file formats (PDF, Excel, TIFF, Web Archive). When using with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or SQL Server Business Intelligence...

Delphi and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
Hi, Has anyone successfully managed to use SSRS from within Delphi? I am developing an intraweb application using BDS2007 and have figured out that I need to use web services. I can't just reference the reports using URL's because of security restrictions so my application has to do the work. I have used the WSDL importer to import the *reportservice.asmx* from an instance of SQL Server, but the unit fails to compile in Delphi with an error on the following line: *function GetReportingServiceSoap(UseWSDL: Boolean=System.False; Addr: string=''; HTTPRIO: THTTPRIO = n...

Moving & Deploying my SQL Reporting Services Server Reports project to a rempote server
I created a Reporting Services project on my local machine,The data source, and database that the reports use/access are ona remote SQL Server (Lets call it Server XYZ) So here is my question. How shall I deploy these reportsto the SQL server Server machine "XYZ", from my local machine? Can I simply copy them to the same directory structure on the remote server that hosts the Reportingservices projects? Because basically my local directory structure for thereports mimics the location of those  Reporting Services projects on the server: C:\Documents and Settings\AV_KP_Admin\M...

SSRS SQL SERVER Reporting Service with Powerbuilder 11.5
Is there is any way that I can integrate SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service) with an Existing Powerbuilder 11.5 application? We would like to show the predefined executive reports from SSRS when our application opens up as an DASHBOARD?. Any help appreciated. Thanks Ganesh ...

Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Barcode .NET Component
Neodynamic is pleased to announce the release of Barcode Professional for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.Barcode Professional can generate the most popular Linear and 2D Barcode Symbologies. At design-time in Visual Studio .NET, Barcode Professional shows the barcode image in the specified image format (GIF, JPEG/JPG, PNG, and BMP). Barcode Professional supports all export file formats such as PDF, TIFF, Web Archive, and Excel. No more barcode fonts in Reporting Services!This is by far the most flexible and powerful Barcode component for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services repor...

Sql Server 2005 Reporting Service ReportViewer Control and Visual Studio.NET 2003
Hi, We have an ASP.NET 1.1 Application that is written using VS2003 but using SQL Server 2005 as database. Can we use Report Viewer Control that comes with SQL Server 2005 in our ASP.NET 1.1 Application?If not, Can some one suggest some alternative way of showing SQL Server 2005 Reports in ASP.NET 1.1  appllication.  ...

.NET 2.0 Reporting Module using SQL Server Reporting Services
Hello Everyone,I have created a generic module using ASP.NET 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. This module is intended to provide a generic user interface for selecting and generating reports. You can configure its respective table for your fixed or flexible parameters for each report. It also supports end user access level security for each report and report group which is generally required for any basic reporting module.You can view reports in two different styles:-- Drop down--Tree View And You can view your report in 3 supported formats.  This is an in...

Generate Microsoft Powerpoint PPT and PPS reports in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (x86 and x64) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT and PPS formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts and images are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows.  ...

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Hi Folks, I am using Firefox on Windows and I would like to use it with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services too but the reports look ugly in Firefox so Firefox is not an option to view reports. Why it is so? What is the problem? Will you fix it? I found some workarounds but not really solutions as they are not good enough to use in a corporate environment. (workaround URL: http://weblogs.asp.net/jgalloway/archive/2006/09/01/SQL-Reporting-Services-_2D00_-CSS-fix-for-Firefox.aspx) Regards, Laszlo ...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

Web resources about - comparison between microsoft.reportviewer.common Namespace & Sql Server Reporting service (SSRS)? - asp.net.ssrs

Mark Messier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mark Douglas Messier ( / ˈ m ɛ s i . eɪ / ; born January 18, 1961) is a Canadian former professional ice hockey centre of the National Hockey ...

Blog Archive
Blog Archive 2013 75 Essential Tools for iOS Developers Aug 15 2013 posted in iOS Speaking at Cocoa Conf PDX Jul 13 2013 posted in Speaking In ...

William Vaughn's Musings: ReportViewer Archives
I’ve been tuning my monthly webinar again to include more information about SQL Server Reporting Services (R2) and Visual Studio 2010. This high-impact ...

Welcome to dbase
Cust_Ser_Tech_Support web site

Dr. Dobbs - UBM TechWeb
is a fully searchable DVD that includes: • 21 years of Dr. Dobb's Journal (1988-2009) • 14+ years of C/C++ Users Journal (1990-2006) • 17 years ...

Forums
SALES: 1-800-867-1380 ACCOUNT PORTALS Sign in FREE TRIAL SOLUTIONS Solutions Infrastructure Mobile Web Media Integration Identity & Access Management ...

SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005 Downloads, Videos, Support - TechNet ...
Evaluate SQL Server versions and features and find downloads, videos, installation and troubleshooting information, service packs, community ...

NHL On-line ReportViewer
VISITOR LOS ANGELES KINGS Game 2 Away Game 2 3 Game Summary Game 0013 Friday, October 10, 2003 Attendance 16,986 at Mellon Arena Start 7:44 ...

Archive
Articles Blog Videos Archive The Good, The Bad, and Everything In Between May 2014 Building Multiple Filters with Lo-Dash and AngularJS Compile, ...

Graduate Medical Education That Meets the Nation's Health Needs
Today's physician education system produces trained doctors with strong scientific underpinnings in biological and physical sciences as well ...