The SQL Server Service Broker for the current database is not enabled, and as a result query notifications are not supported. Please enable the Service Broker for this database if you wish to use not

Hello,

         I receive this error  "The SQL Server Service Broker for the current database is not enabled, and as a result query notifications are not supported.  Please enable the Service Broker for this database if you wish to use notifications." Sad

I attach the database in Management Studio to query and enable the broker using the scrip below but to no avail.

ALTER DATABASE DataName SET ENABLE_BROKER ‘''<<------successful
and
SELECT is_broker_enabled FROM sys.databases WHERE name = 'Database name' ‘'''<<-------value is 1

Global.asax
    Sub Application_Start(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
        System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDependency.Start(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("dataConnectionString1").ConnectionString)
    End Sub

Web.config
    <connectionStrings>
        <add name="dataConnectionString1" connectionString="Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\jbp_data.mdf;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True"
         providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
        <add name="ASPNETDBConnectionString" connectionString="Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True"
         providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    </connectionStrings>

Hope you could help.

cheers,
imperialx

0
imperialx

Hello,

        Does cachedependency work with Framework 3.5?

cheers,
imperialx

0
imperialx

The SQL Server Service Broker for the current database is not enabled....
hi, I have this error when I use SQl2000 for sqlsitemapprovider. I use this code for web.config:  <providers> <clear/> <add name="AspNetSqlSiteMapProvider" type="SqlSiteMapProvider" securityTrimmingEnabled="true" connectionStringName="...." sqlCacheDependency="CommandNotification"/> </providers>    <caching><sqlCacheDependency enabled="true" >  </sqlCacheDependency> </caching>   Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the proc...

Please enable the Service Broker for this database if you wish to use notifications.
hi,  I have this error with SQL2005. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: The SQL Server Service Broker for the current database is not enabled, and as a result query notifications are not supported.  Please enable the Service Broker for this database if you wish to use notifications.Source Error: Line 48: <clear/> Line 49: <add name=&...

enabling service broker in sql server 2005
helloi use Visual Web Developer and SQL server 2005 express , how can i enable service borker of my sql server ?thaks for any helpderin It is not part of SQL Server Express you need the developer edition to run it.  Try the links below for two articles about it.  Hope this helps.http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2006_06/magazine/features/rjennings/http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/07/InsideMSDN/default.aspxKind regards,Gift Peddie...

"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services
Hi My project is in .NET 2003 i.e. framework 1.1 and database in SQLServer 2000. But the reports have been developed using SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services. Now when I am trying to deploy them through deployment project of .NET its giving me following error:"Using other editions of SQL Server for report data sources and/or the report server database" is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services.  Now I am really confused with this. Can any one please guide me regarding this ASAP. Thanks, Falguni    You will need to use the SQL Server ...

How to enabel sql server notification on database as well as table using sql server 2005

How to enable service broker SQL Express
Hi Can anyone help me please? I've successfully enabled the service broker in SQL Express where the database has been listed with a logical name. USE master;ALTER DATABASE Northwind SET ENABLE_BROKER; However, other databases which have names such as c:\websites\examples\app_data\database.mdf are not recognised and produce errors when I try to do the same.USE master;ALTER DATABASE c:\websites\examples\app_data\database.mdf  SET ENABLE_BROKER; Incorrect syntax near c:\ How can I get this to work and incidentally, why do some databases have simple names and others have their ful...

SQL Server Database File vs SQL Server Database -VWD Express
VWD Express 2008, SQL Server Express 2005. I have been using SQL Server Express with ASP and VB for some years - I just create a DB in Management Studio Express, have SQL Server set to 'SQL Server and Windows authentication', and use a connection string with 'sa' and a password (I never have managed to get it working with 'integrated security', but that is probably irrelevant to this post). So I have a list of DB's attached to SQL Server that I can see, attach, detach etc in MSE. I am getting started with .NET. Working through a VWD Express book tutori...

how to take periodic backup of an SQL SERVER database using web services
hello all,i am making a web application that has an SQL SERVER database all the connections of application and the database is done by a web service now i wish to take the backup of the database after the end of the day (7.00 PM every day).i am finding it difficult on how to do it, means what should be the approach to follow , do i have to create a windows service or i can do it in the web service or any other approach i have to chose.i am totaly confused.any help will be greately appriciated.regardsvishal ...

Can microsoft SQL Server 2005 database upgrade to microsoft SQL Server 2008 database?
I have a microsoft SQL Server 2005 database, I don't know how to upgrade the 2005 database to 2008 database, I try to use SQL Server Management Studio Express 2008 to open the 2005 database, it's OK, does it mean that the 2005 database have been upgraded to 2008 database? BTW, is SQL Server 2005 database compatible with SQL Server 2008 database completely?SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator Yes. It is compatible. Anyhow go through this url for more informationhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li...

How to migrate database from MYSQL to SQL Server 2005 using DTS(Data Tramsaformation Services) ?
Hi all experts, I am running with MS. SQL Server 2005 in my local pc.I am testing on migration databse from mysql 5.0 to SQL Server 2005.I cant find any DTS services in my local pc under services option.Any idea? I have a web link which provide information how to "Migrating MySQL to Microsoft SQL Server 2000" from microsoft support forum.But seems useless apply in sql server 2005. below is the link , http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/deploy/mysql.mspx Can anybody help me on this ? Thanks:)   ry93~ DTS has been replaced with SSIS (SQL Ser...

SQL Server instance Error
Hi Guys, I created a default website in VS2008 & dragged in a webpartmanager into the div section (i was going to have a play with creating web parts). I tried to preview the default page to seeif it runs but i get the following error: Server Error in '/WebSite1' Application. A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - E...

Web resources about - The SQL Server Service Broker for the current database is not enabled, and as a result query notifications are not supported. Please enable the Service Broker for this database if you wish to use not - asp.net.sql-datasource

Notification Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iOS 7.1.1 / April 22, 2014 ; 4 months ago ( 2014-04-22 ) that provides an overview of alerts from applications. It displays notifications until ...

Facebook Testing Mobile Notifications Promoting Hashtags, Trending Topics?
Following last week’s discovery that Facebook was testing a trending topics module in the upper-right-hand corner of its desktop News Feed in ...

Delayed Australian data breach notification bill lands
Australians will be informed of certain breaches of their personal information under new laws being proposed by the Turnbull government, but ...

Chrome 48 Beta brings custom buttons on notifications, casting from the web, more
With Chrome 47 currently rolling out to desktops and Android, Google has announced the Chrome 48 Beta and the new features that will come with ...

Facebook Really Doesn’t Want You to Miss a Post or Notification
Facebook is apparently testing new ways to get you to read content you may have missed . Some users are seeing notifications (right) of group ...

Google Play Music updated with notification panel rating
... Google Play Music has just been updated with a new feature that allows listeners to give a track a thumbs up or down straight from the notification ...

KakaoTalk updated with support for interactive notifications and 3D Touch
... prefer it over the aforementioned rival apps or even more popular messaging apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp . Interactive notifications ...

Apple invention lets users control time-sensitive notifications with their eyes
... so-called "gaze detection" technology, particularly as a means to control certain user interface events like autocorrect pop-ups, app notifications ...

Apple's new patent wants you to control notifications with your eyes
Notifications on your iPhone might one day respond to your gaze. Apple has been granted a patent for the "delay of display event based on user ...

Couture Smart Jewelry Buzzes When You Get Notifications
... you slap on it. Instead, they create wearables that look like jewelry first, tech second, while adding in another wrinkle — selective notifications, ...