stored procedures problem

I have the forum working on localhost.

I scripted all the stored procedures using the supplied script through the query analyzer but the results on the remote DB have all my SP's pre-pended with my login name
i.e
loginname.stored_procedure
When I run the page I get the error 'could not find stored procedure dbo.stored_procedure
Any ideas?
Many thanks
JB
0
jbx9

Problem with SQL DataSource and Stored Procedure
I'm trying to call a Stored procedure as my SQLDataSource update command but I'm getting the following error: "Procedure or function ProcessTravelPolicy has too many arguments specified." The Update Command looks like this:                     UpdateCommand="ProcessTravelPolicy" UpdateCommandType="StoredProcedure">                     <UpdateParameters>        &n...

Problem accessing SQL Stored Procedure From .Net using hibernate object
Hi, I am calling a SQL Stored procedure from .net application using Hibernate object, but somehow its telling me "The 'callable' attribute is not declared.", I am not sure what's wrong I have done here. Will really appreciate if someone can help me for this. Herewith I am providing my Stored Procedure, my .hbm file and code to call it. can someone pls tell me what's wrong in this? Also, if possible, pls tell me how to set result in a list object. Thanks in advance, ######################################### MY STORED PROCEDURE : ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[RulesDetails_...

Stored procedure problem after I move from sql server to sql server 2005
Hi, Guys     I have a problem with a stored procedure. When I used sql express. there was no problem but after I change server from sql express to sql server 2005, I have an error message. The followings are source code and error message when I run program. Please help me to figure it out. This is a behind code in VB Dim tmpchkno As TextBox = FormView1.FindControl("txtchecknoin") Dim tmpchkdate As TextBox = FormView1.FindControl("txtcheckdatein") Dim sqlcon As New SqlClient.SqlConnection Dim sqlcmd...

VB.NET SQL stored procedure: procedure has no parameters and arguments were supplied
VB.NET SQL stored procedure: procedure has no parameters and arguments were supplied Please assist me:This erorr message is produce when calling the stored procedure in vb.netProcedure AutomateMatterNumber has no parameters and arguments were supplied."MS SQL 2000stored procedure:*/CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.AutomateMatterNumber ASDECLARE @nextMtr AS BIGINTDECLARE @dtToday AS DATETIMEIF NOT EXISTS(SELECT * FROM tempMatter WHERE DATEDIFF(dd,DateSet,GETDATE())=0 )BEGINDELETE FROM tempMatter-- incase there are some old recordsSELECT TOP 1 @nextMtr= CONVERT(BIGINT, MatterNumber) + 1 ,@dtTod...

Problem with Oracle Stored Procedures using ODP.NET in VB.NET (VS 2003)
This is the stored procedure,Procedure RetrieveReservations(pProperty In Varchar2,pResHeaderId In Varchar2,pEmail In Varchar2,pPasswd In Varchar2,ResultSet In Out ResCursor);This is the old .asp code (part of it)objConn.ConnectionString = Application("BackEndConnection_ConnectionString")objConn.Open objComm.ActiveConnection = objConn objComm.CommandText = "internet_package.RetrieveReservations"objComm.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc objComm.Parameters.Append objComm.CreateParameter("pProperty", adVarChar , adParamInput, 8, Request.QueryString("propid"))objComm.Parameters.Append objComm.Crea...

SQL Stored Procedure Issue
This is the Stored Procedure below ->  SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GOSET ANSI_NULLS ON GO /****** Object:  Stored Procedure dbo.BPI_SearchArchivedBatches    Script Date: 5/18/2007 11:28:41 AM ******/if exists (select * from dbo.sysobjects where id = object_id(N'[dbo].[BPI_SearchArchivedBatches]') and OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)drop procedure [dbo].[BPI_SearchArchivedBatches]GO /****** Object:  Stored Procedure dbo.BPI_SearchArchivedBatches    Script Date: 4/3/2007 4:50:23 PM ******/ /****** Object:  Stored Proc...

SQL Stored Procedure to MySQL Stored Procedure Conversion
Hi, I am trying to convert a stored procedure written for sql to one that will work in mysql. I understand that I have to set the variables as IN , but I don't know what to do with the rest of the code. The following is the sql stored procedure that I am trying to convert to msql stored procedure: CREATE PROCEDURE Register_User (@userName Varchar(50), (@PassWord Varchar(50), (@FirstName Varchar(50), (@LastName Varchar(50) ) AS IF EXISTS(SELECT u_ID FROM User_ID Where u_UserName=@UserName) RETURN -1 ELSE INSERT User_ID( u_User...

sql stored procedure problem
I'm trying to use stored procedures for the commands for my SQLDataSource.  I've gone through the sqldatasource configuration wizard, all my stored procedures show up in the configuration section.  But when I click "Test Query" I get an error saying "There was an error executing the query. Please check the syntax of the command and if present, the types and values of the parameters and ensure they are correct."  When I try to run the app I get an ASP.NET error of  Server Error in '/' Application. Could not find stored procedure 'user_GetAllUsers (dbo)'. Descriptio...

Sql store procedure problem
 Hi everyone,I have tried to return values in sqlstore procedure. I dont know how to do it. I have shearched in Internet and tried to find artical about it but I havent find good artical about it yet. ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[Comments_return]()ASSELECT comment.ID,comment.uyeID,comment.comment, comment.subject, comment.artical_title, comment.articalComment_time AS Expr1, uyeResimleri.url, uyeler.kullanici_adiFROM comment INNER JOIN uyeler ON comment.uyeID = uyeler.ID INNER JOIN uyeResimleri ON uyeler.ID = uyeResimleri.uyeIDRETURN   Above this code didnt work.   ...

SQL Stored procedure problem
I have a classic ASP page that is calling a stored procedure on a SQL2000 SQL shared server.  And it keeps timing out I think because it is taking too long to complete so I want to modify the SP so it does all the work instead of processing each link update on the web server and passing the result back to the SQL Server.  Need help creating an SP that contains the loop that increments throught the Select set and SETS L_Rank using the RAND function.  I need to randomize L_Rank to a number between 25 and 250 for all records where ( L_Rank > 24 AND L_Rank &...

How to convert Sql Server Stored Procedures into Oracle Stored Procedures
Hi All, I am migrating from sql server2000 to oracle. I have moved all table into oracle manually. Now I need to move stored procedure. I don't know how to convert sql server stored procedure into oracle stored procedure form. Is there any tool which will convert directly. Please some one help me. Thank you.    Hi there,Please use the tool bellow, which does the job you want. http://www.swissql.com/products/sqlserver-to-oracle/sql-server-to-oracle.html thanks sharp guy...

MS SQL stored procedures inside another stored procedure
Hi,  Do you know how to write stored procedures inside another stored procedure in MS SQL.   Create procedure spMyProc inputData varchar(50) AS  ----- some logical    procedure spMyProc inputInsideData varchar(10) AS    --- some logical   ---  go ------- What exactly are tou trying to do? ***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Like Function, you can have one function inside another another function. Function1 () {    Function2() } How about store procedure ? spProc1 {    spProc2 } how to write it with correct syntax? What do you mean by "having" a proc inside another proc? Execute a proc or create a proc? You can definetely call another proc but creating a proc from a proc is a very very bad idea.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** But, it is easy to migration. for example, currently, I have a base procedure and associated with several (5) satellite procedures, every time I have tell DBA, all of 6 proc.. I want to put into one. Hi, First, just as ndinakar said, I also think it's not good to create a proc from a proc. You may create your procedure separately call your satellite procedures in your base procedure. Second, if you really want to migratie all the procedures, then just put all the logic process code into one procedure, but it's also not a good way compar...

sql count using stored procedure withing stored procedure
I have a stored procedure that among other things needs to get a total of hours worked. These hours are totaled by another stored procedure already. I would like to call the totaling stored procedure once for each user which required a loop sort of thing for each user name in a temporary table (already done) total = result from execute totaling stored procedure Can you help with this Thanks It would be easier if you can change the stored procedure into a function. Once you do that, the total can be calculated easily with something like thisSelect Sum(dbo.CalculateHours(User...

Counting with SQL in Stored Procedure Problems...
I want to get a list with Columns: Artnnr, Price and Summary (The summary column shall multiply Artnr and Price for each row) Just can´t get this right...  code goes: @Invoice int,@CustomerID nvarchar (50) AS SELECT CustomerID,Artnr,Price,SUM(Artnr * Price) AS Summary FROM Table WHERE Invoice=@Invoice AND CustomerID=@CustomerID   Thanks!  Write your query like below exampleSELECT pub_id, total = SUM(ytd_sales) FROM titles GROUP BY pub_id HAVING SUM(ytd_sales) > 40000   Mark it as answer if it resolves the issue.visit : http://tec...

SQL Stored Procedure
I have a stored procedure I'm using in a c# ASP.NET application. The SP is tied to an SQL DataSource which is, in turn, tied to a gridview control that displays the results obtained from the SP. The SP receives two parameters that are obtained from two dropdown list boxes.   ALTER PROCEDURE developers.fort_GetSearchResults ( @propertyType int, @county int ) AS IF ((@propertyType = 1) AND (@county = 1)) SELECT Experimental_Accommodation.id, Experimental_ContactDetails.name, Experimental_ContactDetails.address, Experimental_ContactDetails.district, Experimen...

SQL Anywhere Stored Procedure Problem.
Hello We are having great difficulty obtaining results from stored procedures from a sqlanywhere ver 5.5.01. The error we recieve on the fetch statment is "CURSOR not Open". The procdure script is drop procedure insert_new_applicant_proc; Create Procedure insert_new_applicant_proc ( OUT reslt1 numeric) begin set reslt1 = 5; END ;; The script in the SQLPreview event is as follows: string ls_msg, ls_error string ls_literal_iuserid long ll_literal_reslt, ll_org,ll_sdbeinind date ld_sdbapprecvdt string ls_sdbbusnm, ls_sdbcertfrid, ls_sdbeinnmb, ls_sd...

sql stored procedure problem #2
i have the following sp i receive the firstname lastname and country,.. from textboxes or dropdownlist and search the database field i have also a picture field i want a checkbox on my webform so the user chooses to search with with picture or without picture how should i change the sp.please write me the code thanks CREATE PROCEDURE [searchUser] @Fname nVarchar(50),@Lname nVarchar(50),@Country nVarchar(50),@City nVarchar(50),@Gender nVarchar(50)ASSELECT U.userid,U.firstname,U.Lastname,U.userpic,U.gender,U.userStatus,U.date_signed,U.Country,U.city,(SELECT COUNT (*)  from  Frie...

SQL Anywhere Stored Procedure Problem.
Hello We are having great difficulty obtaining results from stored procedures from a sqlanywhere ver 5.5.01. The error we recieve on the fetch statment is "CURSOR not Open". The procdure script is drop procedure insert_new_applicant_proc; Create Procedure insert_new_applicant_proc ( OUT reslt1 numeric) begin set reslt1 = 5; END ;; The script in the SQLPreview event is as follows: string ls_msg, ls_error string ls_literal_iuserid long ll_literal_reslt, ll_org,ll_sdbeinind date ld_sdbapprecvdt string ls_sdbbusnm, ls_sdbcertfrid, ls_sdbeinnmb, ls_sd...

SQL Anywhere Stored Procedures Problem
Hello We are having great difficulty obtaining results from stored procedures from a sqlanywhere ver 5.5.01. The error we recieve on the fetch statment is "CURSOR not Open". The procdure script is drop procedure insert_new_applicant_proc; Create Procedure insert_new_applicant_proc ( OUT reslt1 numeric) begin set reslt1 = 5; END ;; The script in the SQLPreview event is as follows: string ls_msg, ls_error string ls_literal_iuserid long ll_literal_reslt, ll_org,ll_sdbeinind date ld_sdbapprecvdt string ls_sdbbusnm, ls_sdbcertfrid, ls_sdbeinnmb, ls_sd...

Problem in Sql Query in Store Procedure
Hi techies, Hope to getting the solution i am describing my problem regarding Store procedure. I have declared a string  i.e, @vchString which cotains a query and returns only one column. In next line i have execute the query like exec(@vchString). That also returns the correct value.  But the problem is how to store that value in another string so that i can used that value in another query, Which is the convinient  method either storing the value in a string or direct used in another query? Please  resolve it. I think  you are using dynamic sql. you nee...

SQL server stored procedure problem
I have an application (ASP.NET 1.1) that calls a stored procedure on a SQL server 2000 database. The procedure returns multiple datasets. With one copy of the database, everything is fine; with another copy of the database (that has the exact same data in the tables affected by the stored procedure), it seems to blow up when I try to work with the last dataset. This code: if(this.myReader.NextResult()) { QuestionType qType; while (this.myReader.Read()) { qType = new QuestionType(); if(!qType.retrieve(this.myReader.GetInt32(0))) throw new Exception(qTyp...

Stored Procedure vs. SQL As Datasource
Hi all. Just a quick question about some behaviours I am seeing with a datawindow I've developed. I was handed an existing report for an application and asked to make it more efficient and run faster. The existing report is an external that derives its data from a SQL Server 7 stored procedure and it ran like a pig. The stored procedure creates a temp table, selects data into it, and then supplies that data to the external. Not being a huge fan of stored procedures to begin with, I rewrote the SQL for the report's data just as a SQL Select in a freeform dw and now the ...

DataTime problem for stored procedure in ADO.NET
There is a problem for procedures returning DateTime. Query is OK: Locked,LockedAt,LockedBy 'Y','2005-07-13 13:17:51.996','epn' Procedure call gives ArgumentOutOfRangeException. => Exception: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime. iAnywhere.Data.AsaClient, version: 8.0.3.5267 Regards Ditlef We are now developing next release for VS.NET 2005. Very interested in a .NET 2.0 version of the ADO.NET suplier. The current version has some inheritance problems, i.e. AsaDataAdapter not subclass of DbDataA...

Stored Procedures in .NET
According to the documentation ASA limits the number of prepared statements per connection. The default is 50 statements per connection (set in max_statement_count option [database]) I currently get "Resource governor for 'prepared statements' exceeded" errors. I use .NET 3.5 and can't find a method to release these statements. Here my code: command = new OdbcCommand(); command.Connection = conn; command.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure; command.CommandText = "{call dba.sp_DMS_DeleteTransfer(?)}"; command.Parameters.Add("Custom...

SQL Problem involving Count(*) in Stored Procedure
I seem to have a little problem with my SQL.  I'm attempting to use a an .NET grid-view to page a list of search results using an ObjectDataSource (ODS).  It's a very simple search setup.  The ODS retrieves the Search keyword from the query-string sending it to the BLL's GetResult method which then utilises the DAL's version and retrieves the result.  Not all of them of course because I'm paging so it only retrieves the first page (Lets say the first 10 items).  This part of the SQL works fine as the same SQL method is used else where on the site ...

Web resources about - stored procedures problem - asp.net.sql-datasource

Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (abbreviated Fed. R. Bankr. P. or FRBP ) are a set of rules promulgated by the Supreme Court of the ...

Eye tattoos: Tattooist Luna Cobra defends practice following calls to ban procedure
IT SOUNDS like the really gross scene in a horror movie.

Survivors of female genital mutilation outraged by 'compromise' which could legalise procedure
Survivors of female genital mutilation are fighting back against a so-called compromise, which could let a modified form of the procedure continue. ...

Doctors Perform Medical Procedure On Wrong Newborn
The procedure was meant for another child.

Butt procedures, male breast reduction growing slices of plastic surgery
... area of plastic surgery in the United States, the society found. Specifically, butt implants and lifts showed the largest uptick in procedures ...

"Gynecologists Kavita Shah Arora and Allan Jacobs said procedures that slightly changed the look of a ...
"... were comparable to male circumcision or cosmetic procedures in Western countries like labiaplasty. Laws against mild modifications were ...

Mix-up leads to surgical procedure on wrong baby
Tennessee mom says her newborn was mistakenly given treatment he didn't need

New Chipotle Food Safety Procedures Include Shutting Down Restaurant If Anyone Barfs
... what happened inside, but it’s pretty much exactly what you would expect: repetitive instructional videos about food safety and cleaning procedures, ...

New Video Series Shows The Reality Of Abortion Procedures
New Video Series Shows The Reality Of Abortion Procedures

Yay going in for kidney stone procedure soon!
There is a G-d i have been in the hospital with stone pain and bowel pain the past week. the bowel issue resolved by itself without surgery ...