SQL Database in my application with windows authentication rejects accessing after deploying and remote access

SQL Database in my application with windows authentication rejects accessing after deploying and remote access

1- My web applications databese access is windows authentication

2- In developing area there is no problem for accessing database

3- After deploying to another server there is problem accessing database:

Cannot open user default database. Login failed.
Login failed for user 'BRCK231\ASPNET'.

 How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

0
cbozlagan

You have to add this user 'BRCK231\ASPNET' in the database's trusted users list and give appropriate permissions to it.

Go to the database in question and expand till you see Users tab for the database. Click the Users tab and see if this user is added to access the database. If not, then right click Users and then Add New Database User. Add the user, then go to permissions of this user by right clicking it and Permissions. Give Insert, Update and all other necessary rights.

Thanks,
Max
Let Me Google That For You!
0
bullpit

SQL Database user account access remotely via SQL Management studio express
Hi, I hope you can help.I have configured a Windows 2003 web server and SQL 2005 Server (on same box) to successfully allow remote connections and to allow access via SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005.The problem I have is that I want to restrict access to the databases on the server via the Management Studio to specific databases e.g. 1 database user "sees" only 1 database.I can configure it so that the user's remote  access permissions do not allow access to other databases but they can still "see" the database listed in the Management Studio explorer.I...

New errors access MS SQL Server Database on (CREATE DATABASE and Batch SQL Statement)
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C2F2CB.0C201FF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm running ActiveState perl 5.8.0 on a WIN2K box with MS SQL Server = 2000. Recently I updated DBD-ODBC to v1.05 and DBI to v1.35 Now I get the following errors executing some sql commands CREATE SQLSTMT:[CREATE DATABASE POMS_SER ON (NAME =3D 'POMS_SER_DAT', = FILENAME =3D 'd:\Database\POMS\POMS_SER_Data.MDF', SIZE =3D 10MB) LOG ON = ( NAME =3D 'POMS_SER_LOG', FILENAME =3D = 'd:\Database\POMS\POMS_S...

Help! How do I create an SQL database on my machine? + Access -> SQL ??
According to my technical support for web hosting, for database format they only use "MS SQL" operating on a windows system, usualy clients create they're sites on their local machines using "MS SQL". I'm just wondering..... Is 'MS SQL' free? where can I get it? I also have the option of creating the site round an access databse but I'm worried about the security issues, do you think it would be wise to use access? Is it easy to convert a site written in ASP.NET&ACCESS into a site using ASP.NET&"ms sql"? because then I could code a sit...

Accessing web service (that accesses a database in windows authentication mode)
Hi, We have a situation where we created a web service on one of the servers. This web service accesses a SQL Server database in 'windows authentication' mode. When we access the web service from within the server, it works fine but when we try to acess the web service from within the LAN or outside, it is failing to access the database. We are using IIS 5.0.  Please let us know if we have to make any setting changes for this to work. Thanks RS   sb_rs:This web service accesses a SQL Server database in 'windows authentication' mode. When we access the web se...

How to: Window application with Delphi XE to access MS Access database?
I need to develop a Window application with Delphi XE to generate a form, which can display the data retrieved from an existing Microsoft Access database and update the data value in database as needed. Can someone advise me how should I get started and which implementation shall I use? Which tutorial materials can I look for? I am a new Delphi user. I called Embarcadero tech support on this subject, but got zero support from them. Thank you. Allen Allen, > I need to develop a Window application with Delphi XE to generate a form, > which can display the data retrieved fro...

accessing sql server database from remote server
 HiHow can I access SQL server database on remoter server. I means that I have my asp.net is on server A and database is on server B?   you have to set  connectionstring in app that includes "datasource=<ip of other server B>".  also, server a needs to have permisions on database on server b.and of course sql server has to allow remote conections both tcp\ip and named pipes Hi,abidshahzad To access SQL server database on remote server u must know these things server: Ip address of the remote server database: database on the remote server u w...

SQL Server remote access at webmatrixhosting.net
I am having trouble access SQL Server remote at webmatrixhosting.net using Enterprise My Server: db1.europe.webmatrixhosting.net,**** Advices / steps by steps / are appreciated. Hi, have removed the port number for security reasons. Important is, that it is not the standard sql server port. For those who can help. TomGerman DNN Site My portal enhancements When you register the new server in Enterprise Manager be certain to put the port number in as well (europe.webmatrixhosting.net,14**). You should have gotten this information when you activated your account. It maybe alr...

How to access Sql server2000 database on remote machine
Hi all, I am having  windows application using C#.net i have problem when i connect to sql server on network machine how to write connection string for network machine? is there any configuration in sql server for remote access? Its the same as it if was local... just change the server name. Look at www.ConnectionStrings.com for lots of samples...

How to Use Windows Authentication to Access SQL Server
hello ,I have a problem with connecting to SQL Server by Windows Authentication.It's the error:"Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. "and this is a source code :"SqlConnection cn = new SqlConnection ("Data Source=PLGRZFLS0001;Initial Catalog=Magazyn;Integrated Security=SSPI;Trusted_Connection=Yes");cn.Open();SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("exec proc_permission",cn); SqlDataReader dr= cmd.ExecuteReader() ;dr.Read(); "in my web.config :<authentication mode="Windows" /> <identity impersonate="true"/>i have no idea what is wron...

Access multi database in one SQL statment using SQL Anywhere
Dear all, Is it possible to access multi database in one SQL statment using SQL Anywhere DB? e.g. SELECT db_a.table_a.* where db_a.table_a.id = db_b.table_b.id ; Thanks in advance Bill Yes, provided you have a version that supports remote tables. /ck "Bill" <bchie@opensys.com.hk> wrote in message news:02HIHkeXBHA.353@forums.sybase.com... > Dear all, > > Is it possible to access multi database in one SQL statment using SQL > Anywhere DB? > > e.g. > SELECT db_a.table_a.* where db_a.table_a.id = db_b.table_b.id ; > >...

How to access remote Access database?
Hello everyone, What are the permissions we have to give in the Acess db which is in remote? It would be really great if you share me some ideas. Have a good one. Thanks!!!    http://databases.aspfaq.com/database/why-can-t-i-access-a-database-or-text-file-on-another-server.htmlhttp://forums.asp.net/t/1381295.aspx...

accessing remote access database
Hi to all, When ever i need to add or delete something from the mdb file where I cant do it in my web site, i am downloading the mdb file, doing the modifications then uploading again.I want my code running on localhost to reach the mdb file on my web site and do any modifications. I have tried to replace the following code string path = Request.MapPath(@"mydb.mdb") with string path = Request.MapPath(@"http://www.mysite.com/mydb.mdb") but i get the error "A virtual path is expected. " Is there a way to reach a remotely hosted mdb file ?   Thanks in advance short answer : No,...

Access Database and SQL Server database
Hi, I have an access database server and a sql server DB. The  Structure of both DB is same . The data is updated or inserted in access DB. I want to update SQL Server DB on a any event say button click. All updated data or new data in access DB should be reflected on SQL Server DB . Can anyone guide on the approach to be attempted. Thanks   Mark this as an answer if you find my it helpful.Thanks,Anubhuti ONe approach would be to use the System.Data.OleDb library and store connection strings for each database in your web.config file.  Each time you need ...

remotely accessing a SQL Server 6.5 database
Hi, I have developed a PB application that accesses a SQL Server 6.5 database located on a remote machine across the INTERNET. I know that i am supposed to go to Client Network Utility and add the ip address of the remote server. But i'm not sure how to use the Client Network Utility. Do I go to the Advanced tab and then specify the ip address in the server name box and choose TCP/IP as the DLL name? But what exactly do i specify in the Connection string field? After i setup the Client network utility, do i just go in PowerBuilder and create a new profile using the native SQL Ser...

Web resources about - SQL Database in my application with windows authentication rejects accessing after deploying and remote access - asp.net.sql-datasource

Authentication - Facebook-Entwickler
Please note: On October 3, 2012, the offline_access permission will be removed. If you are building...

Facebook Adds Two Factor Authentication for Login and Redesigns Family Safety Center
... announced the release of several new tools to help users stay safe while using the site. Soon, users will be able to enable two factor authentication ...

YouTube - How To Hack Twitter's New Two Factor Authentication
Veröffentlicht am 23.05.2013 Connect! http://toopher.com http://facebook.com/toopherinc http://twitter.com/toopher CEO Josh Alexander wants ...

Two-factor authentication - cyber security -
Two recent hacking cases highlight how personal emails can impact overall business security through tiny weaknesses.

Two-factor authentication: double or nothing
An extra layer of security keeps hackers at bay.