Run SSIS Package from VB.NET Web App

    I apologize ahead of time if this post is in the wrong place.  I'm just in a bind and would appreciate any help you could provide.

Can anyone tell me how to run a SSIS Package that has been installed to my SQL Server 2005 from my VB.NET 1.x web application?  Thank you in advance.

Greg
0
GergMeister

Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon
Does anyone know what Begin Tag and End Tag to use to run a VB.Net web App in Web Harpoon? We are experiencing errors trying to run the app. Error --> The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted Thanks,   Erik...

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Bits of a .NET 1 web app crash on a server running both .NET 1 and 2
We have a a win2003 server with running mostly .NET 2 web applications but one .NET 1 project. We quickly realised after initial upload of the .NET 1 application that the two versions of .NET would have to run in separate application pools. So I set one up called DOTNET1, assigned my app to it and everything seemed to run swimmingly.  Then yesterday a client rang up to say that a single page of the site wasn't working, although the rest seemed fine when I checked. Then today they rang up again and said a different page wasn't working. Both times it showed me an page sugges...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

vb.net and c#.net same app
Been asked before, but... If I build a c# web app and someone builds a vb.net desktop app, can they communicate? and can you develop against it...ie..in my c# web app, can I add the vb.net desktop app as a reference? or at least make calls to it? web apps or desktop apps can contain components created in either language. i have a web solution that contains 4 projects. One of the projects is C# the others are VB.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Thanks...that is what I was looking for ...

VB.NET Data Grid, windows app to web app
Is it possible to make a Web Application Data Grid element with identical functionality as a Windows Application Data Grid? When I run the code as a windows application, it allows me to make direct edits of each database record through the data grid. When I run the code through a browser, however, it only displays the records. This is the code:Any suggestions? Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Dim connstr As String = "data source=SERVER;initial catalog=DB;user id=USER;password=PASSWORD;" Dim sqlStr As String = "SELECT * FROM Users" Dim dt As New DataTable Private Sub btnLoad_Click(B...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

.Net 2 web app and Reporting Services (both SQL 2000 and SQL 2005)... Can it be done?
My setup:.Net 2 web app running in [localhost] with AJAX extensions.  2 virtual web folders Reports and ReportServer for Reporting Services in SQL 2000.  I understand that RS (Reporting Services) for SQL 2000 only runs in .Net Framework 1.1, so I have set both Reports and ReportServer to run in a different application pool [ASP.NET 1.1] and set their .net Framework to 1.1.  But when I try to load a report through our app or try to load the Reports folder it reports and error in the web.config of our web app in localhost.  The error in the web.config is something specific ...

how to convert vb.net website to csharp.net web site
Can we convert a website(VB.NET) to csharp.net website in VS2005???mahmood Why do you want to convert VB into C#? you can create new modules for the site in C#, and they can co-exist in the same system. If you have some specific requirements, then use online tools to convert vb.net into c# to convert the codebehind files. Most probably the .aspx file will remain unchanged, but you might need to make some changes here and there.You will get lots of converters online by just googling it. I would strongly recommend avoiding converting codes, as I have faced the horrors of the process. Pr...

Running a command from with a VB.NET app
Hi guys! Like what the topic implies, i'm trying to run a Windows (DOS) command from within a VB.NET program. Here's the pseduocode for wad i'm trying to do: If current time is 0900hrs then Run dos command "ECHO Good Morning John!" Run dos command "ECHO." Run dos command "ECHO Today is a fine day." End if Is there a way to do this is a VB app? Are you looking to do this from an ASP.NET VB.NET application? If so, be aware that the program will run in the invisible context of the ASP.NET user. If you are trying to do this in a Window...

Running a DTS Package from vb.net
Can anyone point me to some sample code ord give me an example.  I'm trying to run a DTS package from my asp.net/vb.net application.  I don't need to pass it any variable, just need it to run.  I can't seem to find anything on the net for this. Thanks in advance, Ryan There are two ways to do it, through VB.NET code, or through a stored procedure using master..xp_cmdshell.  Here's one: http://www.realworldasp.net/article.asp?article=61http://www.msnewsgroups.net/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp/topic7332.aspxBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is goo...

Web resources about - Run SSIS Package from VB.NET Web App - asp.net.sql-datasource

CARE Package - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 1945, the newly formed CARE (then the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe) initiated a program to send food relief to Europe, where ...

JD.com Employees Dress up in Santa Clothing to Deliver Packages
• About China • About CRI Choose A Language Albanian Arabic Bengali Belarusian Bulgarian Burmese Cambodian Croatian Czech Chinese Simplified ...

Thief Caught On Camera Stealing Packages Off Columbus Porch
The camera caught a thief stealing two packages and an envelope.

Congress approves surveillance legislation tucked into budget package
(credit: Brad Clinesmith ) Congress on Friday adopted a $1.15 trillion spending package that included a controversial cybersecurity measure ...

VW starts up 'clean' diesel Goodwill Package in Canada
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Volkswagen , Emissions , Canada , Diesel German automaker looks to make things a little more right north ...

UPS Delivers 36 Million Packages Tuesday, Double Normal; Sign of Huge Holiday Sales?
Double Normal Christmas is just over a day away. Package delivery is at record volumes. Does that portend a huge Christmas shopping season? ...

If you want your packages from Amazon Prime delivered by Christmas, you have to order them today
... Just make sure to cancel if you don't want to go for the year membership. If you miss today's Prime shipping deadline, you can still get packages ...

Police ID "Grinch of Chattanooga" package theft suspect
Chattanooga police say Tony Ho is believed to be the thief taking packages from residents' front porches right before Christmas

'Suspicious package' suspect caught at U.S. air base in Japan - CNN.com
A suspect got onto a U.S. air base in Japan on Saturday "with a suspicious package," prompting a temporary lockdown and investigation, the base ...

FedEx is shipping on Christmas to get delayed packages to customers
Many people went to bed irate on Christmas Eve, furious that FedEx did not deliver their packages in time for the holiday.