How to copy a database table and copy it into a different database?

Hello I am a software developer with minimal SQL server administration skills. Currently I am using SQL Server 2000.

I need to know if there is a way to copy a particular table from a database, and to copy the table into a different database.

Basically on a project I am working on we are using a table named "Customers" from a database named QTR. We need to copy this database table into a different database named "Research".

How can this be done? Is if very complicated?

0
brgdotnet

  1. start sql enterprise manager.
  2. select the research database
  3. right click
  4. select all tasks | import
  5. follow the wizard steps(...)
  6. when you are asked to copy tables or queries or objects, choose objects
  7. unselect "copy all objects"
  8. click the select objects button
  9. select your table
  10. run immediately