Hello I am a software developer with minimal SQL server administration skills. Currently I am using SQL Server 2000.
I need to know if there is a way to copy a particular table from a database, and to copy the table into a different database.
Basically on a project I am working on we are using a table named "Customers" from a database named QTR. We need to copy this database table into a different database named "Research".
How can this be done? Is if very complicated?
- start sql enterprise manager.
- select the research database
- right click
- select all tasks | import
- follow the wizard steps(...)
- when you are asked to copy tables or queries or objects, choose objects
- unselect "copy all objects"
- click the select objects button
- select your table
- run immediately
Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/