How to convert float to varchar or string..

I've three columns:

Length          Width            Height

1.5                  2.5              10

2                   3.7                19

in Query I want to display Like 1.5 X 2.5 X 10 (Length, Width, Height).....

???

Freelance Web Developer & HTML Integrator
ASP.NET(1.1/2.0) == PHP
0
Nice

you can format your display value within the select statement like this:

Select Cast(Legth AS varchar) + ' x ' + Cast(Width AS varchar) + ' x ' + Cast(Height AS varchar) + ' Length' As Display From tabel ...

Regards
Marc Andre

0
Zhou

convert string to float??
Simple question. How to convert string to float or double?? Double.Parse(StringName);RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS...

Is is possible to run a .SQL file on SQL Server without converting file contents to a string?
Is it possible to run a .SQL file without converting the contents of the file to a string and then executing the string? Is it possible to run or execute the file? Thanks You can use the .sql file as an input file to ISQL using the -i switch "Kevin Wiebe" <kevin.wiebe@riseinc.com> wrote in message news:BjSh5G7GCHA.196@forums.sybase.com... > Is it possible to run a .SQL file without converting the contents of the > file to a string and then executing the string? Is it possible to run or > execute the file? > Thanks > > ...

System.Net.Mail is giving error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'string' to 'System.Net.Mail.MailAddress'
I'm getting an error while trying to use the wizard to create a form and than pass it the vaibles to Mail. Any help would be much appreciated. SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient(); MailMessage message = new MailMessage(); try {   message.From = txtEmail.Text; message.To.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.Subject = "Feedback"; message.CC.Add("admin1@yoursite.com"); message.CC.Add("admin2@yoursite.com"); message.IsBodyHtml = false; message.Body = txtMessage.Text; smtpClient.Send(message); lblStatus.Text = "Email successfully sent."; } catch (Exception ex) { lbl...

Converting String to Float
Can anyone help me with the following please: I have the following class: using System; { public class Circle { float fxCenter, fyCenter, fRadius; // Constructor public Circle() { // Initialize internal variables fxCenter = 0; fyCenter = 0; fRadius = 0; } public float Top { get { return fxCenter - fRadius; } set { fxCenter = value + fRadius; } } public float Radius { get { return fRadius; } set { ...

Converting an Int to a String in SQL
Is there (is there) a command in t-sql to convert an Integer value to a string value?  Thank you, in advance for your help. select convert(nvarchar, intfield)Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). Syntax for CAST: CAST ( expression AS data_type [ (length ) ]) Syntax for CONVERT: CONVERT ( data_type [ ( length ) ] , expression [ , style ] )http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187928.aspxA fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a f...

Converting String to Minutes in .net
hi all, i have a string value(Ex:"915"),i need to convert in to minutes(EX:15:15) please provide me the code for that. Hi, As per my calculations 915 comes to 15:25 that is 15 hr 25 min and not 15:15. If you think I am correct, here is the code:Dim hr As Integer = CInt("915") / 60 Dim min As Integer = CInt("915") Mod 60 Regards...

How do I convert strings to floating number?
Hi there, I have a simple problem that I'm sure has been asked before (so why not again ;)) I have a list like this: 1e-100 2e-100 1e-45 5e-10 1 10 20 and want to make correct assignments: 1e-100 SMALL 2e-100 SMALL 1e-45 BIGGER 5e-10 BIGGER 1 BIGGER 10 BIG 20 BIG But with this code while (<>) { chomp; if ($_ lt 1e-50) { print "$_\t SMALL\n"; } elsif (($_ gt 1e-50) && $_ lt 5) { print "$_\t BIGGER\n"; } elsif ($_ gt 5) { print "$_\t BIGGEST\n"; } I only get ...

SQL Convert varchar to datetime
Can someone please tell me the correct way to do the following... I have a varchar(MAX) column in a DB table with data in both of these formats:      8/17/2007 1:30:00 PM      08/17/2007 13:30 I'm writing a Select statement in VB code and I'd like to use SQL's Convert() function to convert these varchars to datetimes and format them like this:      mm/dd/yyyy hh/mm I think I'm close with this...      Where (Convert(Datetime, StartTime, 121) >= '" & myVar...

how to convert a number to string in SQL?
I search the help for T-sql, still don't know how to convert a number, for example 12345 to a string with formating like 12,345 Thanks for your help. The best place to do such formatting is in the front end, not at the database level.That being said, you could use a combination of the CONVERT and CAST functions (see CAST and CONVERT) to cast the number as a money type, then convert it to a varchar, and then strip off the decimal point and 2 0's at the end:DECLARE @test intSELECT @test = 12345SELECT REPLACE(CONVERT(varchar(50), CAST(@test AS money), 1),'.00','')Or, you could make use of a ...

Convert string into sql date time
i have a sql statement that i created in code and it is sending a query to the database when i dim the variable a datetime variable it says that it cant convert it if i make the variable a varchar it works but it only returns one result when it should be returning about 10 here is the code Public Function dbDGQSSearch(ByVal BatchID As String, ByVal CreatedBy As Integer, ByVal CreatedFor As Integer, ByVal DateCreatedMod As Integer, ByVal DateCreated As String, ByVal DateCompletedMod As Integer, ByVal DateCompleted As String, ByVal DateStartedMod As Integer, ByVal DateStarted...

Convert from string to decimal/float/double
 I need to insert a decimal/float/double value into a SQL Server table.The numbers are coordinates for GoogleMaps, and are represented like this:Lat: 55.4356765 and Lon: 12.3857684 (just an example)The numbers are read from a textbox into a business object which is then inserted intothe table. The properties for the numbers in the object are set to decimal. In the code behind, where the textbox values are read into the object, I convert themfrom string to decimal. TextBox _lat = (TextBox)GoogleMapFormView.FindControl("Latitude");TextBox _lon = (TextBox)GoogleMapFormView.FindCo...

Convert Text to String in SQL Query
Hi Everyone,My SQL Query is :"select Field1 from table1"The Field1 in Database is of Type "nvarchar" . I need to convert this Field into "integer" in the Query itself.Please Help!!I have already tried "Select convert(int, Field1 ) from table1"The field gives zero output ThanksRegardsNavdeep   Try with this:SELECT CAST(Field1 AS INT) FROM table1 If it's always going to be converted to an integer, why can't you change the type of the column to that? The query you've written should give the correct output if a cast is possib...

Web resources about - How to convert float to varchar or string.. - asp.net.sql-datasource

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...