Can you convert access database data over to an SQL Database?

I would like to start using SQL, how would I convert my data in MS Access over to an SQL Server Database?

Q.Xykal:
how would I convert my data in MS Access over to an SQL Server Database?

In Access, there is an upsizing/conversion tool you can run to create an equivalent SQL Server DB.

Atlernatively you can also use SQL Server to import all the tables/data from Access.

0
jimmy
2/16/2008 1:39:48 AM

This is very good news. Thank you.

Web resources about - Can you convert access database data over to an SQL Database? - asp.net.sql-datasource

A look ahead at the state of the database in 2016
... identity management, anti-phishing education, and so forth. Ultimately, hackers want access to the contents of an enterprise's database. Security ...

Top US School District Switches to Rimini Street for Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite Support ...
Douglas County School District using savings from Rimini Street independent support to develop district-wide data visualization capabilities ...

18 million targeted voter records exposed by database error
A second database containing voter records has been exposed due to a configuration error. While the first held records that some dismissed inconsequential ...

Former Ohio cop uses cop database to stalk victim
... stalked her like an average person would, but stalked her in the way that only a police officer could: he stalked her utilizing a police database ...