An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #4

Hi,
I have SQL Server Express Edition. I tried working out some ASP.NET Labs in my local system. Here is the link of the Virtual Lab which I tried.
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032286906&EventCategory=3&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
I recieve this error in my local system.
An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
I tried working out solutions from various websites. But the no solution is effective. Could anyone help me in solving this issue.

Thanks,
Kreshiv Madhan.
0
Manmadhan