Secure Credit Card Transaction

I have this problem on how to implement the following security issue. I have a number of websites running which now need s secure Credit Card transaction to be integrated. I have just one secure Web Server(Verisign Secured).

1) If i put a Credit Card Page on the Secure Server and redirect all web sites to that Page , i loose the flow in all the other Web Sites
2) IF i use web services(to do transactions) , client to Unsecure Web servers data will not be secured. There are other solutions which are not practical
Can anyone propose a optimal solution to the problem.
0
john2m

Let's say you have poopyspets.com and sallysandwich.com - and you have the SSL certificate for "www.myotherdomain.com". Create a subweb: www.myotherdomain.com/poopypets.com/ and www.myotherdomain.com/sallysandwich.com/ - make those subwebs have the same look/feel of the rest of the domain.

0
drebin

How secure is secure?

security too secure

when is secure, secure?

SN#124: Verisign one time password token football vs credit card: Since the credit card's not time based and allows a window of keys, doesn't that make it less secure?
I think the subject line kind of says it all. The one-type password tokens (whether the football or credit card) are supposed to be "something you have". With any timer-based system, that's a pretty strong guarantee. If I type the code that the device is currently displaying, that means that I have the device. If someone were to steal the device, I would probably notice that I don't have it and would therefore get it canceled. However, since the credit-card style token isn't timer based solution, we lose some of that benefit. It is quite conceivable that s...

(IN)SECURE Magazine from Net-Security (PDF download)
A little more light reading :-) Latest issue, #13: http://www.net-security.org/insecuremag.php (86 pages, with ads [not animated ads] - like a printed magazine) Archives of past issues: http://www.net-security.org/insecure-archive.php ISSUE 13 (September 2007) * Interview with Janne Uusilehto, Head of Nokia Product Security * Social engineering social networking services: a LinkedIn example * The case for automated log management in meeting HIPAA compliance * Risk decision making: whose call is it? * Interview with Zulfikar Ramzan, Senior Principal Re...

Password secure...is it secure?
Yes I just got this baby and I LOVE it! Its great. I have stored all my passwords inside of it (and yes made a few backups from them in secure locations) How secure is this program really? It uses blowfish to encrypt the database but how strong blowfish? 128bits? 256? 448? Anything else I should think about it? I have putted it and its databases inside PGPdisk just to play it safe...but then again Im a paranoid. :) -- Markus Jansson ************************************ My privacy related homepage and PGP keys: http://www.geocities.com/jansson_markus/ ********...

form security against security
i have a form in my website which is to be filled by user and that form stores in database(sql server 2005). but someone told me that anyone can run script  in textboxes in that form and can damage database, so how to avoid such security lack.  it is common practice to use parameterized sql statements or stored procs to insure you are protected from sql injections attacks. if you concatenate user input directly into a sql statement, then you are at risk.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converte...

How secure is secure enough?
July 28, 2008 (Computerworld) This story originally appeared in Computerworld's print edition. If there is a Holy Grail in the information security industry, it surely is the answer to the question, "How secure is secure enough?" It's a question that many security managers have either avoided answering altogether or tried to quickly sidestep by throwing a fistful of mainly pointless operational metrics at anyone who cared to ask. http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=321921&intsrc=hm_list -- "Never d...

What's so secure about Secure Digital? (SD cards)
I checked out the wikipedia page on these things, but it didn't have anything to say about the reasoning for 'secure'. Is it encrypted somehow, or is it 'secure' in being highly fault tolerant, or is it longevity? Torrance I've never heard of built-in encryption on an SD card, but from the website: http://www.watermarkfactory.com/resources/terms/secure-digital-card.htm The "Secure" in Secure Digital comes from the card's origin. To create the SD card, Toshiba added encryption hardware to the already-extant MMC card, to calm music ...

How secure is AuthenticationTypes.Secure?
I understand that AuthenticationTypes.Secure requests secure authentication using Kerberos or NTLM (??). However, here is a scenario I am trying to understand. Let us say that I am having a regular ASP.NET site - with SSL certificates not installed on the web server. The login sends the request out to an AD server which also does not have certificates installed. However, I have set Secure flag to AuthenticationTypes.Secure. When the username and password data gets transmitted between the application and the LDAP server, how secure are the password and username info? In other words is this in...

Secure connections: how secure are they?
*QUOTE* ......... both useful and malicious information can be transmitted via network connections. Standard solutions protect computers against threats present in standard network connections, but aren't able to counter threats present in secure connections. Verifying the contents of a secure connection is impossible by virtue of its secure nature, as demonstrated by the different types of protection listed above. As a result, malicious data within secure channels can cause a significant amount of damage, and sometimes more than if it were to be transmitted via a standard, non-s...

Security
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080100010401000103080002 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm a Mac user 10.4.8 of Thunderbird 1.5.0.7 & am wondering how "Enabling FIPS" will improve my security? I can't seem to find any explanation of FIPS under Thunderbird help. -- Have a good day R Schwager --------------080100010401000103080002 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Tr...

RFID Credit Card Security
What's in your wallet! "Accusations that RFID-based contactless credit cards can be easily read by thieves are nothing new, but this time a group of scientists at the University of Massachusetts has gone quite far to try to prove it." http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,2046590,00.asp -- Virg Wall, P.E. ...

Credit card security on-line
Having read pchelp's problems with ComputerHQ, I was interested in the following snippet from a newsletter . For those who don't know Securicor, it is a long established company dealing with everything from local store security to armoured vans for Bank money transfers, and Court and Prison Security. They also have a countrywide(UK) parcel and courier service. (Just background info. I don't have any connection with them :-)) Seems like a good idea, although its limited of course to the businesses they are signed up with. But checking through their list, its not a bad start...

Web resources about - Secure Credit Card Transaction - asp.net.security

Transaction cost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For example, most people, when buying or selling a stock , must pay a commission to their broker ; that commission is a transaction cost of doing ...

Mike Schroepfer, Colin Stretch, Mark Zuckerberg Detail Facebook Stock Transactions
... and CEO Mark Zuckerberg submitted Form 4 filings to the Securities and Exchange Commission Wednesday detailing their Facebook stock transactions. ...

Twitter’s Site Upgrade Reveals New Social, Transaction Possibilities for Third Parties
Twitter has launched the biggest redesign in its company history, introducing a new interface for Twitter.com that makes it easier to share and ...

Transaction Network Services - LinkedIn
Learn about working at Transaction Network Services. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at Transaction Network Services, leverage ...

DocuSign Transaction Rooms (formerly Cartavi) on the App Store on iTunes
Get DocuSign Transaction Rooms (formerly Cartavi) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The Largest Bitcoin Transaction Ever = $210M at today’s exchange rate
... a photo: I am so glad that my son demanded that his allowance and related monetary exchanges switch to bitcoin last year. The fixed transaction ...

Banks playing key role in reporting transactions with suspected terrorism links, Austrac says
Australia's financial intelligence agency Austrac is monitoring the financial DNA of those Australians likely to transfer money to fund Islamic ...

IDG Contributor Network: Avoiding ginormous transaction logs with SharePoint databases
There isn’t a week that goes by that I don’t hear or read about an organization seeing ginormous transaction log (.ldf) files, while the associated ...

FTC Bans Wire Transfers, Reloadable Cash Cards, And Payment Orders In Phone Transactions
We’ve shared warnings about many different types of telemarketing scams, but they all have one thing in common: they extract money from their ...