script encryption

Hi!

I want to know if there is any ways or any tools that can be used to encrypt my aspx files so that my customer cannot read the coding? any inputs are welcome and appreciated. thanks
regards,
desmond
0
ahoo75

Hi Desmond,

You can't encyrpt any inline code you put in an asp.net page. You'll have to move the code to codebehind files, and then compile those into an assembly. You can obfuscate teh compiled code use an obfuscator. There are a number of them available for .net - search google for one.
--Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP - Directory Services
http://www.briandesmond.com
0
bdesmond

.Net Connector 5.0 Encryption vs .Net Connector 5.1 Encryption
Is there any different between the AES Encryption in .Net Connector 5.0 and .Net Connector 5.1 ?? previously i using .Net Connector 5.0 to build my system. the encryption and descryption work fine. but after i upgrade to .Net Connector 5.1 ( uninstall the .Net 5.0 Connector, Install 5.1, delete the "<add assembly="MySql.Data, Version=5.0.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=C5687FC88969C44D"/>" in webconfig, then add the 5.1 MySQL reference to the system) i cant encrypt the data that i previously decrypt when using .Net Connector 5.0. What is the problem that ca...

Text: Encrypting in action script and Decrypting in vb.net
Hi, Is this possible to encrypt text in action script and decrypting in .net language like vb.net or c#.net Thanx in advance SurendraSurendraIf this helps mark it as answer  Hey, I'm looking for some good encryption algorithms for encrypting values in Flash and passing to .net to decrypt to stop people hacking and cheating. Anyone got any good code or some links for me? Cheers!SurendraIf this helps mark it as answer  If it is just encryption and decryption of strings, the use the encrypt decypt function in CommonData library at http://www.CodePlex.Com/CommonDa...

convert a ruby script to .net script
I have this ruby script which will create a server for my application. Can this be done in .net. require 'socket' HOST = 'localhost'PORT = 4505 server = TCPServer.new(HOST, PORT) # array to store all the active connectionssessions = []while (session = server.accept)  # push the current session(socket) in the array  sessions << session  # initialize a new thead for each connection  Thread.new(session) do |local_session|    # each time a client sends some data send it to all the connections    while(true)  &n...

Encryption 3DES with (DCPCrypt vs .Net System.Security.Cryptography) 'problem'...
Hi, We have issues with DCPCrypt Delphi (opensource library - http://www.cityinthesky.co.uk/cryptography.html) when used to decrypt 3DES strings/streams encrypted with .Net implementation of 3DES TripleDESCryptoServiceProvider pushed through internet connection (customer sends 3DES encrypted POST parameters through their ASP.NET page to our intraweb/D2007 application which we have to decrypt so we are looking for native Delphi encryption components and DCPCrypt seems a very good choice...). Both sides (we and our customer) use TripleDES method with 8 bytes vector (IV) and...

(IN)SECURE Magazine from Net-Security (PDF download)
A little more light reading :-) Latest issue, #13: http://www.net-security.org/insecuremag.php (86 pages, with ads [not animated ads] - like a printed magazine) Archives of past issues: http://www.net-security.org/insecure-archive.php ISSUE 13 (September 2007) * Interview with Janne Uusilehto, Head of Nokia Product Security * Social engineering social networking services: a LinkedIn example * The case for automated log management in meeting HIPAA compliance * Risk decision making: whose call is it? * Interview with Zulfikar Ramzan, Senior Principal Re...

.NET scripts
Can anyone refer me to an example of a .NET script (preferably an upload script), and they way it is used in a mobilink synchronization? thanks Boaz Ram wrote: > Can anyone refer me to an example of a .NET script (preferably an upload > script), and they way it is used in a mobilink synchronization? > Please, always specify the version and build number of ASA or MobiLink that you are using. See the ASA 9.x online docs for a tutorial on .NET scripts that includes an upload script: MobiLink Synchronization User's Guide Tutorial: .NET Syn...

Security Encryption
I would like to know which security encryption is more secure ( SHA or MD5 ) ? Or do they have any other encryption methods ? Besides that, I've downloaded the Microsoft Pet v3.0. In the web.config file, the value for the SQL Connection is encrypted. How do we do that ? Is data encryption really necessary in small or large scale applications ? Thank You. >>I would like to know which security encryption is more secure ( SHA or MD5 ) Neither of these technologies are encryption. They are both hashing algorithms which cannot theoretically be "de-hashed". >>In...

encryption and security
 I am looking for some advice on encryption and security. We are planning to store encyrpted credit card numbers on our sql db using the Rijndael algorithm, given the sensitivity of the data, I am concerned about whether it is possible for a hacker to aquire access to the passphrase and saltvalue within the compiled code, i.e. is it possible to decompile an aspx page to gain access to the strings. If this is possible are there any best practices I should follow to mitigate the vunerability. If anyone has any info or can point me in the direction of some good papers I would be real...

.net Security
Hi.Please explain me about declarative security & imperative security.Thanks in advance.(If this has answered your question, please click on "Mark as Answer" on this post. Thank you!)Best Regards,Michael SyncMicrosoft WPF & Silverlight InsiderBlog : http://michaelsync.net Declarative security is where you establish Code Access Security requirements through the use of attributes attached to classes and methods. Imperative security is where you interact with the security engine using method calls.RegardsDave Thanks so much..(If this has answered your question, please clic...

Script in Script
Hello guys, I am trying to run an script in a page that has an script it like this I have an html page that I add the script like <script src=http://mysite.com/index.aspx> </script> when it goes to http://mysite.com/index.aspx there is another script that I use with Dim Script as string Response.write Script to write but actually it doesn't work ! any idea or suggestion ,I would appreciate. I've put together a little sample for you. Hopefully, you will be able to see where your code differs from mine. default.aspx <%@ Page Langua...

security with scripts
Hi ! How can I sign some VBscript code so that IE will prompt the user if he wants to download an ACTIVEX. I am calling a script function from ASP.NET, which communicates with Excel, but if the user's IE has disabled the execution of unsigned ActiveX it does not work. If I change the preference, it works. Regards, Alberto. you need to look up 'authenticode' on the MS site. An authenticode sig costs about US$400 from verisign (or another provider)RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS...

Security in .NET
hi All, I m make a application, here, user can view some page or some not, So which type of security i can use, Page Level security means, every time when page,this check user is valid or not, or User level, means every time user login, check those pages user can visit. which type of tecnique is best regarding security and performence... plz discuss in detial thanx in advance Sajjad Please Mark as Answer, if the post Solve your Problem__________________________Regards,Sajjad RizviC U ON NETreply me : sajjaddotnet@yahoo.com Windows authentication  - for intranet scenarios. F...

about net security
Name: Nasir Email: nasi81ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about net security Comments: Dear Sir Please tell me that if I use firefox for browsing any type of web site, can it would be checked by my administrator that which type of web sites are to be open at my system or not? Mean the Administrator can check or not the sites which I used to open at my system? Waiting your reply Thanks & Regards Nasir Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note ...

Security
What kind of encryption / security options I can implement using the Development Web Server? Thanks....

Web resources about - script encryption - asp.net.security

Encryption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For technical reasons, an encryption scheme usually uses a pseudo-random encryption key generated by an algorithm. It is in principle possible ...

REPORT: Facebook’s Outdated Web Encryption Technology May Have Enabled Prism
Facebook still uses encryption keys with 1,024-bit lengths, while the industry standard used by Internet companies — including Apple, Microsoft, ...

Search Twitter - encryption
Sign in Sign up Search Refresh Tech Investor News @ TechInvestNews 2m Secusmart puts its BlackBerry encryption chip to work on the desktop (Netflash) ...

Hide Text - Text encryption and secret messages on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hide Text - Text encryption and secret messages on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Dutch government: Encryption good, backdoors bad
... which it says that "it is currently not desirable to take restricting legal measures concerning the development, availability and use of encryption ...

Microsoft is backing up your encryption keys in the cloud, but you can prevent this
Microsoft, like many companies, ships some of its products with disk encryption and that's a good thing given the state of today's world. The ...

Microsoft is storing users' sensitive encryption keys in the cloud
Microsoft backs up users' encryption keys to its servers, The Intercept's Micah Lee reports — arguably undermining security protections. Like ...

Windows 10 automatically uploads encryption keys to Microsoft servers - Business Insider Deutschland
Securing your data is tough. Jan Kaláb/Flickr (CC) Microsoft backs up users' encryption keys to its servers, The Intercept's Micah Lee reports ...

New Chinese law takes aim at encryption
A new law passed by China's Parliament on Sunday requires technology companies to assist the government in decrypting content, a provision that ...

Q&A: RSA President On Dell-EMC Deal, Company Transformation, Encryption And The NSA
RSA President Amit Yoran sat down with select Boston media this week to discuss the company's reorganization, major security trends and what's ...