Problem implementing Custom Role Provider

I am using VS2005 and i m Implementing Custom Membership and Role Provider.

My Custom Membership provider is working fine but Role provider is not

Below is my Web.config file and the error that comes If i dont remove "<allow roles='a'/> in Web.config file.

I am retrieveing usertype from "LoginMaster" table and returning it as user role in custom role provider class GetRolesForUser() Method.

Web.config---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0"?><!--

Note: As an alternative to hand editing this file you can use the

web admin tool to configure settings for your application. Use

the Website->Asp.Net Configuration option in Visual Studio.

A full list of settings and comments can be found in

machine.config.comments usually located in

\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v2.x\Config

--><configuration>

<
connectionStrings>

<remove name="ConString"/>

<add name="ConString" connectionString="Data Source=pmg-33\SQLEXPRESS;uid=sa;pwd=pmg;Initial Catalog=dbIndia;Integrated Security=true" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

<add name="PMAIndiaConnectionString1" connectionString="Data Source=PMG-33\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=dbIndia;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;MultipleActiveResultSets=False;Packet Size=4096;Application Name=&quot;Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio&quot;" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

</connectionStrings>

<location path="Admin">

<system.web>

<authorization>

<allow roles="a"/>

<deny users="?"/>

<allow users="*"/>

</authorization>

</system.web>

</location>

<
system.web><!--

Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging

symbols into the compiled page. Because this

affects performance, set this value to true only

during development.

-->

<compilation debug="true"></compilation>

<!--

The <authentication> section enables configuration

of the security authentication mode used by

ASP.NET to identify an incoming user.

-->

<authentication mode="Forms">

<forms loginUrl="Default.aspx" timeout="30"/>

</authentication>

<!--

The <customErrors> section enables configuration

of what to do if/when an unhandled error occurs

during the execution of a request. Specifically,

it enables developers to configure html error pages

to be displayed in place of a error stack trace.

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="GenericErrorPage.htm">

<error statusCode="403" redirect="NoAccess.htm" />

<error statusCode="404" redirect="FileNotFound.htm" />

</customErrors>

-->

<membership defaultProvider="AccessMembershipProvider">

<providers>

<clear />

<add name="AccessMembershipProvider" type="AccessMembershipProvider" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="true" connectionString="data source=pmg-33\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=dbIndia;" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

</providers>

</membership>

<roleManager enabled="true" defaultProvider="ASPNetRoleSqlProvider" >

<providers >

<clear />

<add name="ASPNetRoleSqlProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a " connectionStringName="ConString"

applicationName="/" />

</providers>

</roleManager >

</system.web>

</configuration>

 Error is----------------------------------------

Server Error in '/dbINDIA' Application.

Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'.]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +95
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +82
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +346
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +3430
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +186
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +1139
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +334
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +407
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +149
   System.Web.Util.SecUtility.CheckSchemaVersion(ProviderBase provider, SqlConnection connection, String[] features, String version, Int32& schemaVersionCheck) +857
   System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider.CheckSchemaVersion(SqlConnection connection) +95
   System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider.GetRolesForUser(String username) +899
   System.Web.Security.RolePrincipal.IsInRole(String role) +231
   System.Web.Configuration.AuthorizationRule.IsTheUserInAnyRole(StringCollection roles, IPrincipal principal) +166
   System.Web.Configuration.AuthorizationRule.IsUserAllowed(IPrincipal user, String verb) +393
   System.Web.Configuration.AuthorizationRuleCollection.IsUserAllowed(IPrincipal user, String verb) +263
   System.Web.Configuration.AuthorizationSection.IsUserAllowed(IPrincipal user, String verb) +45
   System.Web.Security.UrlAuthorizationModule.OnEnter(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +285
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +167
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +117

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

0
shivani15j

Try to run the aspnet_regsql  on your target database to adapt its schema to version to so that ASP.NET be able to deal with.

also you can follow this thread for further help

http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2005/08/25/423703.aspx

http://forums.aspfree.com/net-development-11/could-not-find-stored-procedure-dbo-aspnet-checkschemaversion-119395.html

http://207.46.236.188/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=435748&SiteID=1

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=764537&SiteID=1

Hosam Kamel

Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you
0
HosamKamel
9/29/2007 12:00:48 PM

Thanks ,I am not getting the above error but still i didnt get solution of the problem that i have posted.

I want to make "Admin" folder(in root dir of my application) available only to person with usertype='a'.This usertype will come from loginMaster table

But when i login by some another user having usertype says 'i' I can still access all pages under Admin folder...

shivani15j
10/1/2007 4:23:41 AM

Here is my CustomRoleProvider

using System;

using System.Data;

using System.Configuration;

using System.Web;

using System.Web.Security;

using System.Web.UI;

using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;

using System.Data.SqlClient;

using System.Collections;

using System.Globalization;

using System.Diagnostics;

using System.Configuration.Provider;

using System.Collections.Specialized;

/// <summary>

/// Summary description for ASPNetRoleSqlProvider

/// </summary>

public class ASPNetRoleSqlProvider:SqlRoleProvider

{

//

// Global connection string, generic exception message, event log info.

//

//private string rolesTable = "Roles";

//private string usersInRolesTable = "vw_UsersRoles";

private string[] tmpRoleNames;

private string[] tmpUserNames;

private string[] roleName;

private string eventSource = "ASPNetRoleSqlProvider";

private string eventLog = "Application";

private string exceptionMessage = "An exception occurred. Please check the Event Log.";public ASPNetRoleSqlProvider()

{

}

//

// If false, exceptions are thrown to the caller. If true,

// exceptions are written to the event log.

//

private bool pWriteExceptionsToEventLog = false;

// ---for database access use---

private string connStr;

private SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand();

public bool WriteExceptionsToEventLog

{

get { return pWriteExceptionsToEventLog; }set { pWriteExceptionsToEventLog = value; }

}

public override void Initialize(string name, NameValueCollection config)

{

//

// Initialize values from web.config.

//

if (config == null)

throw new ArgumentNullException("config");

if (name == null || name.Length == 0)

name = "ASPNetRoleSqlProvider";

// Initialize the abstract base class.

connStr = config["ConString"];

base.Initialize(name, config);

if (config["writeExceptionsToEventLog"] != null)

{

if (config["writeExceptionsToEventLog"].ToUpper() == "TRUE")

{

pWriteExceptionsToEventLog =
true;

}

}

}

public override void AddUsersToRoles(string[] usernames, string[] rolenames)

{

}

public override void CreateRole(string rolename)

{

}

public override bool DeleteRole(string rolename, bool throwOnPopulatedRole)

{

return true;

}

public override string[] GetAllRoles()

{

//string tmpRoleNames = "";

// string selectUsersQuery ="SELECT [Role] FROM [" + rolesTable + "]" ;

//SqlDataReader reader = null;

//try

//{

// reader = (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader)db.ExecuteReader(CommandType.Text, selectUsersQuery);

// while (reader.Read())

// {

// tmpRoleNames +=(string) reader["Role"] + ",";

// }

//}

//catch (SqlException e)

//{

// if (WriteExceptionsToEventLog)

// {

// WriteToEventLog(e, "GetAllRoles");

// }

// else

// {

// throw e;

// }

//}

//finally

//{

// if (reader != null) { reader.Close(); }

//}

//if (tmpRoleNames.Length > 0)

//{

// // Remove trailing comma.

// tmpRoleNames = tmpRoleNames.Substring(0, tmpRoleNames.Length - 1);

// return tmpRoleNames.Split(',');

//}

return new string[0];

}

public override string[] GetRolesForUser(string username)

{

SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(connStr);

string tmpRoleNames = "";

//username = username.Replace("'", "''");

string selectUsersQuery ="SELECT userType FROM loginMaster" +

" WHERE loginID = '" + username + "'";

cmd = new SqlCommand(selectUsersQuery, conn);

SqlDataReader reader = null;

try

{

reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();

while (reader.Read())

{

tmpRoleNames += reader.GetString(0) +
",";

}

}

catch (SqlException e)

{

string msg = e.Message;if (WriteExceptionsToEventLog)

{

WriteToEventLog(e,
"GetRolesForUser");

}

else

{

throw e;

}

}

finally

{

if (reader != null) { reader.Close(); }

}

if (tmpRoleNames.Length > 0)

{

// Remove trailing comma.

tmpRoleNames = tmpRoleNames.Substring(0, tmpRoleNames.Length - 1);

return tmpRoleNames.Split(',');

}

return new string[0];

}

public override string[] GetUsersInRole(string rolename)

{

//string tmpUserNames = "";

//rolename = rolename.Replace("'", "''");

// string selectUsersQuery ="SELECT UserName FROM [" + usersInRolesTable + "]" +

// " WHERE [Role] = '" + rolename + "'";

//SqlDataReader reader = null;

//try

//{

// reader = (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader)db.ExecuteReader(CommandType.Text, selectUsersQuery);

// while (reader.Read())

// {

// tmpUserNames += reader.GetString(0) + ",";

// }

//}

//catch (SqlException e)

//{

// if (WriteExceptionsToEventLog)

// {

// WriteToEventLog(e, "GetUsersInRole");

// }

// else

// {

// throw e;

// }

//}

//finally

//{

// if (reader != null) { reader.Close(); }

//}

//if (tmpUserNames.Length > 0)

//{

// // Remove trailing comma.

// tmpUserNames = tmpUserNames.Substring(0, tmpUserNames.Length - 1);

// return tmpUserNames.Split(',');

//}

throw new Exception("The method or operation is not implemented.");

//return new string[0];

}

public override bool IsUserInRole(string username, string rolename)

{

bool userIsInRole = false;

//rolename = rolename.Replace("'", "''");

//username = username.Replace("'", "''");

// string selectUsersQuery ="SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [" + usersInRolesTable + "]" +

// " WHERE UserName = '" + username + "' AND [Role] = '" + rolename + "'";

//try

//{

// int numRecs = (int)db.ExecuteScalar(CommandType.Text, selectUsersQuery);;

// if (numRecs > 0)

// {

// userIsInRole = true;

// }

//}

//catch (SqlException e)

//{

// if (WriteExceptionsToEventLog)

// {

// WriteToEventLog(e, "IsUserInRole");

// }

// else

// {

// throw e;

// }

//}

//finally

//{

//}

return userIsInRole;

}

public override void RemoveUsersFromRoles(string[] usernames, string[] rolenames)

{

}

public override bool RoleExists(string rolename)

{

bool exists = false;

//rolename = rolename.Replace("'", "''");

// string selectUsersQuery ="SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [" + rolesTable + "]" +

// " WHERE [Role] ='" + rolename + "'";

//try

//{

// int numRecs = (int)db.ExecuteScalar(CommandType.Text, selectUsersQuery);;

// if (numRecs > 0)

// {

// exists = true;

// }

//}

//catch (SqlException e)

//{

// if (WriteExceptionsToEventLog)

// {

// WriteToEventLog(e, "RoleExists");

// }

// else

// {

// throw e;

// }

//}

//finally

//{

//}

return exists;

}

public override string[] FindUsersInRole(string rolename, string usernameToMatch)

{

//rolename = rolename.Replace("'", "''");

//usernameToMatch = usernameToMatch.Replace("'", "''");

// string selectUsersQuery ="SELECT UserName FROM [" + usersInRolesTable + "] " +

// "WHERE UserName LIKE '" + usernameToMatch + "' AND [Role] = '"+rolename+"'";

//string tmpUserNames = "";

//SqlDataReader reader = null;

//try

//{

// reader = (System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader)db.ExecuteReader(CommandType.Text, selectUsersQuery);

// while (reader.Read())

// {

// tmpUserNames += reader.GetString(0) + ",";

// }

//}

//catch (SqlException e)

//{

// if (WriteExceptionsToEventLog)

// {

// WriteToEventLog(e, "FindUsersInRole");

// }

// else

// {

// throw e;

// }

//}

//finally

//{

// if (reader != null) { reader.Close(); }

//}

//if (tmpUserNames.Length > 0)

//{

// // Remove trailing comma.

// tmpUserNames = tmpUserNames.Substring(0, tmpUserNames.Length - 1);

// return tmpUserNames.Split(',');

//}

return new string[0];

}

public override string ApplicationName

{

get

{

return "/";

}

set

{

}

}

//

// WriteToEventLog

// A helper function that writes exception detail to the event log. Exceptions

// are written to the event log as a security measure to avoid private database

// details from being returned to the browser. If a method does not return a status

// or boolean indicating the action succeeded or failed, a generic exception is also

// thrown by the caller.

//

private void WriteToEventLog(Exception e, string action)

{

EventLog log = new EventLog();

log.Source = eventSource;

log.Log = eventLog;

string message = exceptionMessage + "\n\n";

message += "Action: " + action + "\n\n";

message += "Exception: " + e.ToString();

log.WriteEntry(message);

}

}

0
shivani15j
10/1/2007 4:38:15 AM

Try to follow ScottGu's tutorial about creating Custom Role Provider and compare what you have made with his steps you may missing something ... as i think it may be an incorrect code which prevent the user from taking the associated role.

Recipe: Implementing Role-Based Security with ASP.NET 2.0 using Windows Authentication and SQL Server
http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/pages/Recipe_3A00_-Implementing-Role_2D00_Based-Security-with-ASP.NET-2.0-using-Windows-Authentication-and-SQL-Server.aspx

Hosam Kamel

Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you
0
HosamKamel
10/1/2007 5:13:16 AM

Thank you very much.My problem is solved.

Actually i have made mistake in application web.config file while defining role provider-"name" and "type" attribute are not having same value i.e. name of customroleprovider

second after implementing custom role provider i am defining <location="Admin"><allow roles='a'><adeny users="*"> in application web.config

instead of defining in Admin/web.config file.

When i put web.config file in admin folder and placed <location>... in this file my application runs fine.

Thanks once again

0
shivani15j

Having problem to implement --- Custom Membership Provider & Role Provider
Hi guys, there are many interesting posts in this security thread to implement the custom membership provider & role provider. It helps me a lot. But I m having a problem to implement it. I've got the loging page - Login.aspx and create new user page - CreateNewUser.aspx. And a Membership Provider class - clsMembershipProvider.vb in App_Code folder. The codin inside the Membership Provider Class - clsMembershipProvider.vb is as follow: Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic     Imports SystemImports System.WebImports System.Web.SecurityImports System.Configuration.Provide...

Problem implementing a Custom Role Provider.
Hello Everyone,       Im having some trouble trying to implement a custom role provider into my asp.net web application.  I have compiled the library file with the source code provided from the msdn article.. I placed the library file into the bin folder as directed but im getting an error inside the web configuration file.. <roleManager defaultProvider="CustomRoleProvider"         enabled="true">       <providers>       &nb...

Problems implementing role security (.Net 1.1)
I'm having a problem implementing role based security.  Here's my code:   Sub Application_AuthenticateRequest(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) ' Fires upon attempting to authenticate the use If Not HttpContext.Current.User Is DBNull.Value Then If HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.AuthenticationType = "Forms" Then Dim id As Web.Security.FormsIdentity = CType(HttpContext.Current.User.Identity, Web.Security.FormsIdentity) Dim ticket As Web.Security.FormsAuthenticationTicket = id.Ticket Dim userData As String = ticket.User...

Custom Membership and Custom Role Provider Problems
I've built a Custom Membership Provider and Custom Role Provider, and am having a few troubles. I've built on top of a custom database structure. The relevant tables are: UserLogin: UserName, Password, Active, PasswordQuestion, PasswordAnswer UserRole: RoleID, RoleName User_Role: Username, RoleID (an association table) I've also built classes to manage these tables, including a SystemUser class, a UserRole class, and aggregate classes to handle the relationships. I'm not 100% certain, but an fairly confident from a handful of tests that these classes and the database are working as expec...

Custom Role Provider implementation
I want to assign and retrieve user roles based on some application attributes. I have implemented a custom class by extending the RoleProvider abstract class but i am unable to pass/retrieve additional parameters for the methods. e.g. I need to get some application specific fields along with the user's role as part of the GetRolesForUser method. How do i achieve this? Hi, Check the access specifiers such as Public,Private... on your methods.Regards,Kumar Kiran | Protocols Of Matrix |Click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you to help future readers to get the solu...

Implementing custom provider
hi, Im implementing my own provider for personalizing web parts by overriding the personalizationprovider base class.. The problem is the usernames that comes as arguments with the personalizationblobs are the windows login usernames.. But i want these names to be taken from a database / session variable / query string..! How can i do this..? Please be quick... Thanks in advance Abhinaya The username passed in will be whatever is returned from HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.NameIf you are using Windows authentication it will be the windows user login.If you use Forms Authentication it c...

Problem on using Custom Role Provider
I've already searched the forum regarding this but I can't get an answer in VB code and exact details.. I've already get the idea on how to create the custom membership provider but I can't understand the how to use a custom role provider. I've already put the ff codes on my web.config<roleManager enabled="true" defaultProvider="Class2">        <providers>          <add name="Class2"          connectionString="Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=C:...

custom sql role provider problem
what i'm trying todo:  Using windows authentication for the membershiop provider and a custom sql role provider for the roles.  what is working: - the memberschip provider is working perfectly oput of the box - the role provider works when i'm using coding to check for certain rols: Roles.IsUserInRole(login, "AppEdit")  Whats not working: - everything to allow/deny roles in the web.conf file (<allow roles="foo" />) my web.conf  1 2 <!-- 3 Note: As an alternative to hand editing this file you can use the 4 ...

problems with custom providers
I have created custom providers for both membership and roles. I created them in a separate VB.NET project. The relevant snippets from my Web.config: <connectionStrings> <clear/> <add name="VelinsConnectionString" connectionString="Data Source=GARTH;Initial Catalog=VelocityInsurance;Integrated Security=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/> </connectionStrings> <roleManager enabled="true" cacheRolesInCookie="true" defaultProvider="VelinsRoleProvider" cookieT...

implementing custom membership and role providers

Problem with Login control using custom role providers
Hi,         I am using login control in my dafault page which will speak to my custom  membership and role providers for authentication. I Havent write any code in login page and still after i click on login it is hitting my custom membership provider.So far so good Now the problem is i need that to speak to my role provider and depending on the role of the user i want to redirect to different pages .I tried to dynamically set the destination page url its not working. Am i missing something or is the way i am doing that is wrong?. Please help with...

AJAX.NET in a custom module : Some kinda security problem
I have been building a custom module which uses the AJAX.NET dll (available through: http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/csharpsample/default.aspx)I have it working very well for ROOT portals, but for some reason it is breaking on CHILD Portals??Here's what I've done to make it work:In web.config I had to add the httpHanlder:<add verb="POST,GET" path="controls/*.ashx" type="Ajax.PageHandlerFactory, Ajax" />I used the path "controls/*.ashx" to get around DNNs URL Rewriting.  Using this path, DNN doesn't try to re-write the URL.  (By the way if you've been having problems gettin...

.net 3.5 Custome Role Provider Redirect on Access Denied
I built a cutome role provider for authentication on my companies new web site and it works. the only issue i am having is when it encounters a resource the user does not have access to it gives a generic "page cannot be displayed" page. i tried adding some custome error pages for http error 401 in the web.config but it hasnt had any luck. something i read leads me to believe the role provider is actually denying access well before asp gets that far to even do the redirect. i also havent had much luck researching this so if there is a good article or maybe a tip i would appreciat...

Strange problem of newly added roles not being able to log in (custom membership provider)
Hi, I am having a very frustrating problem!When I add a new role and user to my ASP.NET membership scheme, it is not being granted access to the secure section of my site. I don't get any error messages, the page seems to flicker like it is refreshing, and the login boxes just go blank. It does detect if I enter in details incorrect.To test it I created a user in an existing role that I set up initially that works. No problem. I then create a new role and give it access to the secure section of my site, and when I move the user into the new role, no luck.I am using a custom membership pr...

Web resources about - Problem implementing Custom Role Provider - asp.net.security

Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Passed the House on January 9, 2007 (299-128 Roll call vote 015 , via Clerk.House.gov) Reported by the joint conference committee on July 25, ...

Hearing on “Reviewing the Rules and Regulations Implementing Federal Wage and Hour Standards.” - YouTube ...
SUBCOMMITTEE ON WORKFORCE PROTECTIONS hearing at 10:30 a.m. in room 2175 Rayburn House Office Building. Hearing on “Reviewing the Rules and Regulations ...

Iran, U.S., EU begin implementing historic nuclear deal
Iran unplugged banks of centrifuges involved in its most sensitive uranium enrichment work on Monday, prompting the United States and European ...

Iraq to talk with Syria on implementing AL deal
Iraq on Thursday agreed with the Arab League (AL) to try to convince Syria to implement the bloc's initiative in a bid to avoid economic sanctions ...

Iran says differences over implementing nuclear deal solved: negotiator
Montreal Gazette Iran says differences over implementing nuclear deal solved: negotiator People's Daily Online Global TimesChinadaily.com.cn ...

China, Kazakhstan to enhance cooperation by implementing Silk Road initiative
China, Kazakhstan to enhance cooperation by implementing Silk Road initiative

Guess? exec says company saw immediate improvements after implementing iPads in stores
BusinessInsider pointed us to an interview on OpenForum with CIO of clothing retailer Guess?, Michael Relich. The company implemented iPads for ...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: MCSO implementing 'patriotic' campaign with US flag at each cell
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office announced it started a campaign to display U.S. flags on every cell among its jails. Any vandalism will ...

Change Has Come: OFCCP Publishes Final Rule Implementing Executive Order Prohibiting Federal Contractors ...
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (“OFCCP”) published a final rule today, implementing Executive ...