Help Translating Cold Fusion LDAP Request to VB.NET

Hi everyone,

I have the following Cold Fusion code that I need to translate to VB.net. Ive tried to write this 3 or 4 different ways, but I cant seem to make any of it work properly. Im hoping someone out there can plug my server info into their code and send me the results. Any help would be great...this problem has been bugging me for weeks!!
COLD FUSION CODE FOLLOWS...

<!--- <CFSETTING ENABLECFOUTPUTONLY="No" SHOWDEBUGOUTPUT="No"> --->
<CFIF IsDefined("attributes.username") and IsDefined("attributes.password")>
<cftry>
<CFLDAP name="getDN" action="QUERY" start="ou=CSUF,o=cvip.net" server="titan.cvip.net" filter="uid=#attributes.username#" attributes="DN">
<CFIF getDN.RecordCount NEQ 1>
<CFSET caller.temp_auth = 0>
<CFELSE>
<CFSET caller.temp_auth = 1>
</CFIF>
<CFLDAP name="authenticate" action="QUERY" start="ou=CSUF,o=cvip.net" server="titan.cvip.net" filter="uid=#attributes.username#" username="#getDN.DN#" password="#attributes.password#" attributes="DN,password,cn,sn">
<cfif authenticate.recordCount gt 0>
<cfset caller.temp_auth = 1>
<cfelse>
<cfset caller.temp_auth = 0>
</cfif>
<cfcatch>
<cfset caller.temp_auth = 0>
</cfcatch>
</cftry>
</CFIF>

Thank you very much in advance!!
-Marc
0
marcbertone

Web resources about - Help Translating Cold Fusion LDAP Request to VB.NET - asp.net.security

Tutorial: Translating Your Applications Using Facebook’s Crowd-sourced Translation Service
One of the big announcements from Facebook’s F8 developer conference last week was the launch of access to Facebook’s translation tool for third ...

Twitter Blog: Translating Twitter into more languages
Twitter Blog Translating Twitter into more languages 2688550978861959319 Monday, February 14, 2011 Today we're announcing a product that is a ...

Chris Hedges on Roots of Terrorism, Free Speech Hypocrisy & Translating #JeSuisCharlie - YouTube
Abby Martin Breaks the Set on Boko Haram Apathy, Clash of Civilizations Falsehood & Chris Hedges Breaks the Set. LIKE Breaking the Set @ htt ...

Translating success: on form and fitting right in
Shinji Ono is showing what made him a star in Japan, writes Sebastian Hassett.

Translating Australia's linguistic diversity into language learning
Language luminaries hope &quot;outside the box&quot; thinking will enable Australia's rich multicultural community to play a bigger role in formal ...

Google Translate: instantly translating foreign language text
Google's latest update for Google Translate allows users to point their smartphone’s camera at foreign text and receive an instant translation ...

More Chinese translating online: report
Chinese are becoming increasingly dependent on translation tools that run online as well as on mobile devices, according to a report conducted ...

Translating law into business makes Fenwick unique
Translating law into business makes Fenwick unique People's Daily Online People's Daily Online As a law firm specializing in technology companies, ...

Translating Talent Into ‘Success': Another Look At Law School Pedigree
How does expected talent (as measured by law school credentials) correlate with other indicators of “success” (as measured by profits per partner)? ...

Translating World To Word
by Jessie Roberts Kathryn Schulz raves about Geoff Dyer’s writing prowess, calling him “ one of our greatest living critics” and “one of our ...