Getting Error while Using WindowsControlLibrary in Web application in .Net 2005

Hi,

I have created a WindowsControlLibrary in .Net 2005 and I am using it in a Web Application using <object> tag. I could load the coltrol and could run the web application perfectly for 3-4 times after that the control is not getting rendered in the web page. And also am getting a javascript error while trying to access any method in control

Thanks Pattanaik.

0
pattanaik

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

how to view web application after publishing crystal reports to web using VS.Net 2005 ?
for publishing crystal reports to web using VS.Net 2005, I followed everthing and completed everything successfully as mentioned in this link - http://techisolutions.blogspot.com/2007/11/publishing-crystal-reports-to-web-using.html But now i am stuck is how to view my web application ? what url should i give my intranet users to view this web application? Please help. Thanks. Hi, When we run the Web Setup project, your application will be installed on the local IIS. You can view it from IIS. To access it from another machine, we need to configure it to use IP address instead of "...

failed to view web application after publishing crystal reports to web using VS.Net 2005
for publishing crystal reports to web using VS.Net 2005, I followed everthing and completed everything successfully as mentioned in this link - http://techisolutions.blogspot.com/2007/11/publishing-crystal-reports-to-web-using.html I somehow figure out how to  view my web application , i used this url - http://mysrv/WebSetup1/default.aspx  But when i hit enter I get this message - The page cannot be found Please help....looks like i am soo close but not sure .....please advise. Thanks. Hi, Please refer to your another post: http://forums.asp.net/t/1317004.aspx   Th...

Converting a VS 2005 Web Application to a VS .NET 2003 Web Application
Well it seems that I am going against the stream here, but one of our clients wants the web application I wrote in Visual Studio 2005 to be deployed using Visual Studio .NET 2003. What's the best way to go about this without rewriting the whole dang thing? I would probably create a new 2003 project, copy all of your aspx and other files into it, attempt a build and see what happens.  If you didn't use a lot of the new controls (like membership, personalization, masterpages etc, then you will probably be ok with just minor changes.  If you did rely on a lot of the newer c...

WS-Security with VS.NET 2005 Web Service and .NET 1.1 Client
We ship a webservices client piece into the field which is required to run on the .NET 1.1 version of the framework, this is defined by our business people and cannot change. We would like to work with .NET 2.0 in VS.NET 2005 for the backend Web Service piece. We are able to get the 2 to communicate fine and it is not a problem. The issue now is that we need to introduce security through WS-Security. I have not been able to find much information about interop between the 2 environments and WS-Security and cannot get the security elements to be invoked in VS.NET 2005. Currently we are trying ...

Silent printing from a web page using .NET control; security error
I am trying to create an activeX object that would allow me to do silent printing from a web page (printing without the user pressing any button). I have created an ActiveX object (or the equivalent of it) in C# using a tutorial from c-sharpcorner.com. It works great. I then added some code to it to test the printing functionality. Essentially, to test things, I have a web page with an <OBJECT> tag instantiating the ActiveX, which works fine. There's an HTML button that calls the Print() function when pressed. Right now, when I press it I get the following error (in javascript...

VS 2005 web application using .NET Framework v1.1
Is it possible to create a web application in VS 2005 which would make use of .NET Framework version 1.1, and not 2.0 or higher? If yes, what settings should be set, where and how?  Thank you. Take a look at Work with Visual Studio 2005, Build for .NET 1.1.HTH--Moayad MardiniMSDN Forums ModeratorRemember to mark the helpful replies as answers!...

installed .net2003 for legacy web apps not wanting to change to .net 2005 Getting errors
I just installed .net 2003 on an xp pro system, iis,......I am getting the following errorThe web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following url "http\localhost.....http/1.1.403 access forbiddenI did the this "%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\version\aspnet_regiis.exe" -i from the http://www.dotnet247.com/247reference/a.aspx?u=http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306005as suggested from some internet searchesHELP I have some ticked off managers...