Adding a javascript button click event to create user button

Hi:
  I have a screen to create a username. In the create user screen i ahve put my terms and conditions for the site. In order to create a username the user has to accept the terms and conditions, for that he needs to check the checkbox accepting the terms and conditions.

My question is:

     Where do i add the javascript(client side) button click event in order to chck whether the user has checked the checkbox or not. If he did not check the checkbox and username should not be created.

Can anybody please help with this!

Thanks.
0
muthu916

I Want to create a tool box,toolbox contains image button and fileupload.These two buttons can be added at runtime(user can add any number of image button and fileupload button dynamically by click)
I Want to create a tool box,toolbox contains image button and fileupload buttons.These two buttons can be added at runtime(user can add any number of image button and fileupload button dynamically by click).for every image user will browse images using fileuploader and he will add the image to that imagebutton at runtime. how to write server side coding to upload the selected image and to set that image to imagebutton at runtime? is it possible? any other way to do it?  advance thanks ask123: I Want to create a tool box,toolbox contains image button and fileupload b...

I double click a button but no event handle in source view why, go to button properties,events,onclick, try to create event handle but its where. Only the button markup.
I have a button, if double click it no handle is created. Iam only taken to the buttons' markup in source view. This is happening on all pages through out the whole solution. Possible cause is, this project was not ajax enabled, i installed ajax, edited the web.config file of this project to make the site ajax enabled. I had to build the solution and got no errors, every thing is ok a part from double clicking all controls not being able to get to their event handles.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- ...

How to trigger the button's Click event only when user really click it. (Escape the return button)
Hi, I want the user really click the button, then exec the code in btnSubmit_Click event . Not by pushing the <return> button. Does anybody have any idea about this? Thanks Create a separate Subroutine that does all the stuff you need the click event to do (separate from the Button's click event)Then, in the button's click event - call that event. At this point, you can also call it from anywhere else in your application that you'd like.David WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Control Grouper ...

how to create button controls dynamically .. then i need that click event of buttons
how to create button controls  dynamically .. then i need that click event of buttons  urgent ???????Vino  Add dynamic controls with eventsWebsite Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.ukhttp://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledgehttp://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional ASP.NET developersPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you refer below snippet..public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page {    protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)  ...

Adding JavaScript function to button click event
I am new to JavaScript. I have a separate js file with the following two functions:function CartConfirmDelete(){  var result = confirm('Do you really want to delete the checked items in your shopping cart?');  if (result)    {      return true;    }  else    {      return false;    }}  function CartConfirmEmpty(){  var result = confirm('Do you really want to empty the contents of your shopping cart?');  if (result)    {&nbs...

button click event not firing for dynamic buttons added on PreRender of the updatepanel
Hi,i have a webpage with an updatepanel updatepanel1.i am adding controls dynamically to the updatepanel on the prerender event.i am using the prerender event as i want to get the latest bata from thedatabase which include the data i have inserted on my last button click.But the button click event is not getting trigged on clicking the button.Here is the sample code in PreRenderSqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("SELECT Heading, ID FROM tblNews ORDER BY ID;", conn);conn.Open();SqlDataReader sqlData =cmd.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior.CloseConnection);while (sqlData.Read()){lblHeading =...

Button click event vs button command event
Hi, Can any one tell me whats the difference between the two events, and when to use which one? Thanks. Check out this article on event bubbling: Bubbling Events Up the Control Hierarchy Summary: The DataGrid control, as you likely know, can easily be configured to add a column of buttons. By adding a ButtonColumn, whenever one of the DataGrid's buttons in the column is clicked, the Web page posts back and the DataGrid's ItemCommand event fires. In fact, the same behavior can be noted if you manually add a Button or LinkButton control into a DataGrid TemplateColum...

How to call click event of button apart from clicking on the button.
I want to call click event event of my button and run codes within the event, not clicking on the button itself. For instance in Page_Load event of my page i want to call it. How can i handle this? Thanks in advance. Hi, Try this  Protected Sub form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles form1.Load If Not IsPostBack Then Me.Button1_Click(sender, e) End If End Sub Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Response.Write("Hello World!!!") End Sub  ...

button click event from another button click not firing
 Hi,  I want to trigger a button click event from another button click .It is not firing.  Please help.  protected void btnReview_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) {       if (MandatoryValidation())        {         this.Button1.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.Button1_Click);       } }protected void Button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { } protected void btnReview_Click(object sender, EventArgs e){   &...

How could add a javascript function to a button click event as a part of its click event handler?
Hi, The title might be confusing. What I want is simply two pages, Page1 and Page2, when I click on a linkbutton on page1, page2 pops up. I used to use a little bit of javascript to do this, and it worked just fine. I just added the following line of code to the Page_Load event of Page1:   protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { LinkButton1.Attributs.Add("onclick","javacript:window.open('Page2.aspx',null,'height=500,width=650,status=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,location=no,menubar=no')"); } But now, I have...

How to programmatically in vb.net invoke a button click event for a button inside a Formview?
Hi, my name is Bonfa', would like to invoke a button click event programmatically in vb.net, but the button is inside a formview, how can i accomplish this?I was trying to do like this FormView1.FindControl("btn_update_click.PerformClick()") but it is not working.Thanks in advance.  Hi,In the markup you can do this: <asp:Button ID="btnUpdate" runat="server" Text="Update" OnClick="btnUpdateClick" />Then in the code behind you can write your sub:  Protected Sub btnUpdateClick() 'your code here ...

Adding click event handler to a dynamically created button
This question has been asked many times in different forums but none of the answers have solved my issue yet. There must be something I'm missing. I am creating buttons on-the-fly and want to assign an eventhandler to each of their click events (the same eventhandler, as I assume that I'll be able to determine the unique sender from the input param). Here's the code that I've tried:Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load    ' ..... do some stuff .....     While oDataReader.Read() ...

Dynamically adding User Control instances on Button click event
Hi All:  I have a user control which has three text boxes in it. Now I have a page where there is a place holder and a button. On the click event of the button I add an instance of the user control to the place holder. It works fine the first time and the user control is added to the place holder. However when I click again, a new user control instance is added and the first instance is not there... same thing is repeated if I click again...new instance is added and none of the previous ones are ther ein the place holder. The code for the web page is as follows:int iTextBoxUserControlC...

RequiredFieldValidator control not working after adding JavaScript to Button Click Event
I'm trying to add a JavaScript function to prevent submitting a page with an empty textbox when a specific drop down list category is selected. The function triggers on the Submit button onclick event.However, upon adding the code, the existing RequiredFieldValidators for the other textboxes no longer checks for required fields when the Submit button is clicked.Can anyone figure why this is happening and how I should best accomplish a way to prevent submitting a page with an empty textbox when a specific drop down list category is selected. Appreciate any advice I can get.Here is the Jav...

Web resources about - Adding a javascript button click event to create user button - asp.net.security

JavaScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
programming styles. JavaScript was formalized in the ECMAScript language standard and is primarily used in the form of client-side JavaScript ...

... editor - report abuse/spam - help the entire directory only in Tools/Obfuscators Description Top : Computers : Programming : Languages : JavaScript ...

Facebook Open-Sources JavaScript Static-Type Checker Flow
The latest software to be open-sourced by Facebook is Flow , a static-type checker for JavaScript . (more…) New Career Opportunities Daily: ...

JavaScript
The Facebook SDK for JavaScript provides a rich set of client-side functionality for adding Social Plugins, making API calls and implementing ...

Facebook App Devs Get Javascript
It has been an oft-lamented fact of the Facebook Platform thus far in its life that, in order to use all but the most simple of Javascript functionality–the ...