Multiple Hyperlinks Single Datagrid Column

Hi,

I have a datagrid that loads some information from a database, and I am working with visual basic.net. I have it set up so that one of the columns is a hyperlink named "View Details" that passes an ID value to a page which displays further details called details.aspx. This works fine. My problem is that my website has three frames and this details.aspx is redirected into the main frame, this is what I want but I also want the bottom frame to be redirected to aspx page at the same time that details.aspx is laoded when the "View details" hyperlink is clicked.

What I am asking for is how can you have a single hyperlink column redirect two different frames to two different locations simultaeneously.
Thank you for any help you can give.
0
Shawn2167

Multiple hyperlinks in a single column inside a datagrid
I have a textbox that stores a few product names. The data is then stored in a database inside a single column called Product. When I display the records in a datagrid, I would like to display each of the name in the form of a hyperlink. If there are 3 names, then there will be 3 hyperlinks. Anyone has any suggestions on how to proceed? Thank you Create a template column. Set the value for the template field to a Function/void that inserts a new hyperlink into the cell. To handle more than 1 link per row split the string into an Array & add a new hyperklink for each dimens...

Create multiple datagrid columns from single column
I have a datagrid that generates a single column of data that is extremely long. I'd like to find a method to create multiple columns from the single column so the data is easier to read. I have tried the DIV method to create a scroll bar, but it's still a single column of data. The other goal is to make the data printable. If I can crop the column when it hits the bottom of the page, and then start it again on a new column it will be easier to read and printable. Is this possible? Should I be using a different control other than a datagrid? Thanks!------------------------------...

Datagrid Hyperlink column with multiple Parmeters
I have a datagrid with a hyperlink column that works great with one dynamic parameter (?ID={0}). How do you get  this to work with a second dynamic parameter? Hi,     You can add parameters as follows:     NavigateUrl=("YourPage.aspx?id=" + {0}+ "&pname=" + ProdName + "&price=" + pPrice) This way it will dynamically take the values. Hope this solves your problem. A. Khaliq, Why didn't I think of that? Thank you sooo much. You Indians are awesome! (I was going to say "kick-ass" but didn't want to risk offending anyone wih a bad cultur...

Multiple values in a single datagrid column
I need to pass a 2nd variable to my hyperlink control (I am using the pop up control from metacontrols, but its the same as a normal hyperlink). I have written for a single field, but need to add a 2nd pulled from the data. How do I do it? This is what I have so far, but I need to add another parameter. <mbrw:RemoteWindow id="Remotewindow2" runat="server" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.Username") %>' NAME="Remotewindow2" WIndowWidth="720" WindowHeight="400" NavigateUrl='<%# DataBinder.E...

Share single Popup Control from Multiple ModalPopupExtender with Multiple Target Control
Hi, recently I had a situation where I need to popup the same Modal Popup Panel from two different buttons(Target Controls). So I hooked two different modalpopupextenders to the two buttons with same popup control. It dosen't work. Is it a bug or its not working by design? Any suggestion? Like this modification to ControlToolkit's ModalPopup Sample         <asp:LinkButton ID="LinkButton1" runat="server" Text="Click here to change the paragraph style" />        <asp:LinkButto...

hyperlink column in datagrid web server control
I have a datagrid in my webform with two columns namely empno and empname. The column empname is a hyperlink column. When the page loads both the columns are displaying data from the emp table. There are totally 5 records in the emptable. So five rows are getting displayed in the datagrid. Fine. There are other columns in the emptable namely salary and designation which should be displayed in the appropriate textboxes whenever a particular empname(Hyperlink column) for e.g "Ram"  which is the second record in the grid is clicked. Similarly if the third record empname(hyperlink column) i...

Problem with hyperlink control when used in DataGrid in a templated column
Hi All, Can someone help me solve this problem. I ama beginner to ASP.NET and I am just trying out various samples. Mentioned below is a very simple program of getting data to grid with one of the column as a Bound Hyperlink control. I guess you are pretty busy. I had to sent you a quest earlier regarding loading the data from database to an XML file. I posted the question in yur blogs. Anyway I have another question with the datagrid control. Here it is : I have the foll. Situation in my sample test program : I have a single DataGrid control in an ASP.NET page ...

How we can specify multiple keys for hyperlink column in datagrid
In the Datagrid Hyperlink column when a user clicks on it, I want to specify muliple keys values for the new opening pages. for example: /invoice.aspx?orderId=1&customer=1001 Please, Can some one can help. Thanks Khuzema...

combine multiple data items into single datagrid column
hi all, as above, i've seen this handled through the use of templatecolumns, but I'm interested in achieving this in the code behind if possible. any suggestions?many thanks you could make a sql query with Select cast((column1  + ' ' + column2 ) as nvarchar (255) ) as inhoud, *  From  Table hi wannesh, and thanks for the reply. i'd rather do it programmatically than have to go fiddling with the SQL :)...

Controlling a single column with multiple radio buttons...sort of...
My apologies if this gets verbose, but I'd better start explaining from the beginning... I have a table to control user access. It is used for granting everything from table level rights down to field level rights. It is simple. 3 columns. UserID, Password and Rights. The idea is this. If the developer wants to control access to something, then that something is assigned the next available character position in the column Rights. (I'll explain...) Our possibilities for granting rights are as follows... No Access (n) Depositor(d) Reader(r) Author(a) Editor(e) Manage...

Single page with multiple user web controls VS Multiple page with specific user web controls
I have a question regarding single page with multiple user web controls vs multiple page with specific user web controls   Option 1: I am of the opinion to have multiple pages with specific user web controls and use an object to store all the information as the user navigates through the application. And finally at the end, read this object and save all the information to the backend database.   Option 2: My respected team member suggests that we have only one page, with all the specific user web controls and not use an object, instead show/hide the user web controls based ...

split single column into multiple column
 Hi all,I have table with 2 columns as shown below...id     products_list  1    a,b,c2     d,e,f3     g,h,iNow I need a query which will ouput the result as below...id     products_list1    products_list2       products_list3  1    a                      b                    &...

how to make datagrid column as a hyperlink column
we assign dataset to the datagrid and datagrid is filled with that data.  but I make one column as hyperlink and I want when I click on any item of that column then the new browser window open in the center of main window pls tell me how make a datagrid column as hyperlink and how to pass that column value to next window which open through javascriptBasim Hi:   You can use TemplateColumn.   Please try this: <TemplateColumn>  <ItemTemplate>   <a href="javascript:alert('hello')"><%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,...

Spliting String into multiple Line(Single Row) inside the DataGrid Column
Hi Everybody I am displaying single record in DataGrid using DataTable. I have bound a string which contains multiple Sites name to a DataColumn. Its working. But it displays(Obvious) string column in single line so DataGrid occupy long screen space. I want it to display in multiple line in the single row. How it possible. Its urgent.Below is My codegetsite MethodDim Site as String rdr = lobjCmd.ExecuteReader() Site = "" While rdr.Read() Site &= rdr("Site Name") If rdr("Site Name") = "Utell.com" Then Site &= "<font color='#FF0000'>*</font> " End If Site &am...

Web resources about - Multiple Hyperlinks Single Datagrid Column - asp.net.presentation-controls

Hyperlink - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A hyperlink points to a whole document or to a specific element within a document. Hypertext is text with hyperlinks. A software system for viewing ...

SA Supreme Court rules Dr Janice Duffy was defamed by Google through its hyperlinks, auto-complete and ...
A FORMER SA Health researcher has won a six-year legal battle against Google, proving she was defamed by the internet giant due to the way it ...

Banned hyperlinks could cost you $11,000 a day
The Australian communications regulator says it will fine people who hyperlink to sites on its blacklist, which continues to be controversially ...

ANALYSIS - Supreme Court hyperlink decision a victory for free speech
A hyperlink by itself should never be seen as 'publication' of other content, the Supreme Court said. But when it comes to libel the court did ...

Review: HyperLink is a great, inexpensive steel bracelet for the Apple Watch
Apple's own stainless steel link bracelet is too expensive for many of us to consider. HyperLink, however, is a less expensive alternative that ...

Apple's 'audio hyperlink' tech can control devices with inaudible sonic pulses
An Apple patent filing published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Thursday describes a method of encoding hyperlinks into an audio ...

Patent troll sending out invoices for image hyperlinks
A company named Vuestar thinks everyone who links images to pages on the Web …

How Effective Hyperlinks Can Help Your Blog
... link text explain exactly where the link is leading you or does it say something generic like click here ? When I saw Writing Effective Hyperlinks ...

Gmail's Shortcut for Inserting Hyperlinks
... doesn't mean Google shouldn't improve them. Many people complained that Gmail's rich text editor doesn't have a shortcut for inserting hyperlinks ...

Scientology loss keeps hyperlinks legal
The Church of Scientology loses a courtroom battle to compel a Dutch writer and her ISP to remove postings from a Web site, in a ruling that ...