I keep getting this Error with Report viewer and Reports.

Having problems with my Report Viewer, PLEASE HELP.

 The Value expression for the textbox ‘SCC_URL’ has a scope parameter that is not valid for an aggregate function. The scope parameter must be set to a string constant that is equal to either the name of a containing group, the name of a containing data region, or the name of a data set.

Here is my text box:

=Last(Fields!SCC_URL.Value, "SCC_PDF")

 What the heck is wrong. I have found several so to be answers with this but I still get the error as above.  I am not trying to sum the textbox but to get the last value of the textbox but it seems still to not work. Am I doing this wrong? Is my Syntax wrong?

Please remember to mark your post as "Resolved" when it is solved, and mark as "Answer" the post(s) that solved it!
0
cheetahtech

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

How to get the Loaded Report path from Report viewer control.
Hi, I have a report Loaded in the ReportViewer1. And from the drop down i have selected a report. Now programatically how can I get the path of the report loaded? eg./ChartTest/Defectdata_Chart Thanks in advance  ...

Report Viewer control Javascript error with empty report
I'm having an issue with the reportviewer control for vs2005. I've tried both local and remote reports and it's the same for both... but here's the issue. I have a group of parameters that are passed from the page into the report to filter out the data, simple. Problem is if the parameters cause no data to be returned, then i get a javascript error 'Object required' on line 13 char 692 of page Reserverd.ReportViewerWebControl.axd I've looked in google to see if there has been anyone else with this issue and haven't found anything. I've checked IIS to...

"Load Report Failed."
Hi Everyone, I have developed a report in VS2005 (On a Vista PC, in case that's relevant). In the report designer, I switch to "Main Report Preview" and the report shows up fine - it get the data from the database and displays perfectly. I tried to add a page to display the report in my app.  I added a crystal report viewer and a Crystal Report Source.  The report displays fine in design view.  However, when I run the app, all I get is "Load Report Failed". Please see the code below:<%@ Page Language="C#" M...

Error adding Report Viewer Control in Web User Control
I have been getting error when i add  ReportViewer Control on dynamically loaded user control. In IE, it  says "ClientControllerctl00_cphContent_ASP is undefined".  If I try to run in Firefox, the page is broken giving the error " Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandlerInputException: Invalid script identifier".  If i add the same control in aspx page, then it runs fine. I tried to google, but no luck. Is it true that ReportViewerControl can't be added to ascx page? please help.  thanks.       i assume, user control can&...

winforms-local report-report viewer control
Hi, I am developing a windows application which has report viewer control and which renders local report(rdlc). I created a dataset and added the dataset fields on the report layout. I populate the dataset in the form load where report viewer control is residing. But when i run the application I get the following error in report viewer control. "A datasource instance has not been supplied for the datasource DealRatesDS_T_Table(thats my datasource name). What could be wrong? I appreciate your help a lot. Breaking my head for this from a long time..   thanks   These fo...

Report Viewer Control Error
Using ASP.NET 2, VS 2005 in a C# Web Application Project, we have an app which has a problem we have been trying to track  down for months without success. We use the report viewer control to generate rdlc reports which can the be exported to a PDF file or an Excel spreadsheet.  The standard fare. When certain users, all in the same organisation, all using IE6, click on a "Generate Report" button, the report rdlc file is supposed to open the report in its own web page.  WIth these users however, the error below is generated.  They see a custom error ...

Error in showing 2 reports in one Report Viewer.
Hello all, I'm developing an aaplication for student monthly attendance. For displaying report for attendance i'm using SQL Server local report. On my form, ther is dropdown which contains all sudent's names.  There is one more item in this dropdown called "All". When i select any student, report viewer shows that student's monthly attendance on "Attendance_Details.rdlc" After going on another page & coming back to attendace page & if i selects attendance details for "All", it also works fine. But the problem ocurs when i see...

Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message.
Name: Linnea Hagberg Email: lhagbergatsmithcovedotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

Report Viewer Control javascript errors
Hello there,  I'm fairly new to ASP.net, but even newer to SQL server reporting services. I've created a report in visual studio to list a group of buildings with their category type and group next to them, it's basically a test report for me to try and understand how to use the reporting services. After making this report, I'm trying to display it in a blank ASP page so I can learn how to customize it myself and then finally add it (and other reports) into my project. So far I've added the report viewer control to my page and set the properties I want. T...

SRS Report with Report Viewer 404 File Not Found Error
Hi all, I currently have a srs report which has a url that looks like http://localhost/Report_SqlExpress/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=/personnel_report I've tried using the Report viewer control to display this report by doing the following  <rsweb:ReportViewer ID="ReportViewer1" runat="server" ProcessingMode="Remote" Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="8pt" Height="400px" Width="400px" > //localhost/Report_SqlExpress" ReportPath="personnel_report">     Hi  Check t...

Problem with displaying report in Crystal report Viewer Activex Control
I am using Powerbuilder 9.0 with Crystal Report XI R2.I have a window w_report_window in my application with a Crystal Report 11.5 ActiveX Viewer Control(ole_crviewer) and a command button placed on it. I have set the Activation property of ole_crviewer to activateongetfocus!. I have a window w_searchcriteria where I enter the retrieval parameters for the report. When I click Ok button on w_searchcriteria the parameters entered by me are passed to w_report_window through a structure in the OpenwithParm() command. In the w_report_window I pass the structure values to the report usin...

display reporting services report in report viewer in remote mode
Hi  I have some problem in displaying a report done through reporting services in asp.net 2.0 report viewer server control for remote processing mode.I have created a Reporting Services project through Business Intelligence Development Studio and another Web application project in VS 2005. I have take a Report Viewer control on a form to view report created in the reporting services project. I have set the Processing mode of Report Viewer to Remote, have set ReportServerURL to "http://localhost/ReportServer" and Report Path as the "/(Reporting service proje...

Web resources about - I keep getting this Error with Report viewer and Reports. - asp.net.presentation-controls

Chicago Awaits More Protests Over Police Shooting
With officer charged and video released, Chicago awaits more protests of police shooting

Stephen Colbert Gives Thanks For Donald Trump
I'd be laughing a little harder if all this fascist was doing was giving comedians like Stephen Colbert some food for fodder. That said I am ...

Awaken the Force and play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, out now on iOS
In a cantina far, far away, you can become the best hologamer in the galaxy by playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes right on your iOS device wherever ...

Beginning Of World War 3? Russian War Jet Downed On Turkey-Syria Border Sparks Talk
Several media outlets, such as Business Insider and CNN , are discussing the downing of a Russian war jet by a Turkish F-16 near the Turkey-Syria ...

Get ready for Li-Fi, a technology 100 times faster than Wi-Fi
The world might eventually have to shift its reliance on Wi-Fi to Li-Fi, an alternative technology that scientists say can reach speeds of 1 ...

Jeff Bezos is proud of his rocket, Elon Musk not impressed
Amazon Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos saw his private spaceflight company, Blue Origin, hit a major milestone today by launching and landing its ...

Cheap Gas Fueling Expanded Thanksgiving Travel Day
Thanksgiving travel begins with gas prices low, terrorism fears high

PCs running Dell support app can be uniquely ID’d by snoops and scammers
Enlarge On Monday, Ars reported that Dell was shipping PCs that came preinstalled with digital certificates that made it easy for attackers ...

Amazon May Not Have Requested That NYC Yank Nazi-Themed Ads
Did Amazon Studios really request that its controversial New York City subway ads for the ambitious drama “The Man In The High Castle” be removed? ...

Syrian refugees in US fear for those left behind
Sitting on a donated couch in her modest Chicago apartment, Safa Mshymish knows she is among the lucky ones: a Syrian refugee welcomed into the ...