i can't get the value with <%=value%>

onclick="PopUp('SayfaKod-Yardim.aspx?<%=URL01%>')"

a hyperlink has that property but i cant get the value by using this. it redirects the webpages to SayfaKod-Yardim.aspx?<%=......

so it give bad request error. Where is the problem ?
it is not IN A DATAGRID OR A GRIDVIEW. it is placed normally =)

0
bilencekic

but i CAN  get  a value by using same method on a datagrid but using with #databinder.eval

0
bilencekic
12/24/2006 4:52:42 PM

well =)

i can get with a normal html link

but how to get the same value with the hyperlink ?

0
bilencekic
12/24/2006 4:58:49 PM

damn there is no edit button on that forum =)

<asp:HyperLink ID="hyp_Yardim_01TikBasinaVerilmisMaxPara" NavigateUrl="#" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="Red"

onclick="PopUp('SayfaKod-Yardim.aspx?<%=url01%>')" >Yardım Gir</asp:HyperLink></td>

<

a href="<%=url01%>">link</a>

on a href it works fine

but on hyperlink it doesnt.
i tried on navigate url too but it doenst workingg

whyyyyyy

0
bilencekic
12/24/2006 5:04:38 PM

you must use OnClienClick function to call javascript

OnClick event is process on server:)

0
KirilRusev
12/24/2006 6:29:34 PM

anyone help please.....

i cant get a value with <%=test%> from the asp.net

it workd great with HTML links like a href.

<asp:DropDownList runat="server" onmouseout="return nd();" OnMouseOver="return overlib('<%=url03%>',CAPTION,'caption goes here...', OPACITY, 100, FADEOUT);;" ID="ddltikBasinaPara" Width="150px">.......

here,

if i use that code on datagrid IT WORKS FINE WITH <%=url03%>

but when i use it without datagrid i cant get a value from the asp.nettttt. WHYYYYY >?
it alwyas returns a "" value to me. it is nul.

why ? why that code works on datagrid but doenst work on in a normal place like in a table ?

0
bilencekic
1/5/2007 4:18:37 PM
helppp =)
0
bilencekic
1/5/2007 5:17:28 PM

emergency

0
bilencekic

Can't get away from: "Could not open in Design View. Quote values differently inside a '<% ... "value" ... %>' block."
I keep getting this error message when I try to switch to design view. This is the code that is causing it. OnClick="javascript:void(0);ToggleRowDisplay(this,'row<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Equipment_ID") %>');" When I take out this section I can go into design view without a problem. Any ideas?? is the word row has to be there?mess with the best...die like the rest...

Can't get the Web Controls to work.. The Build.Bat file doesn't work? HELP>> ARGGG>.
Hi.. I was wanting to use the IE Web Controls, the Tab Strip, etc, and play with it.. Since I have IIS 5, I thought I'd copy them there using the Read me.txt instructions and then copy to a dev server that I use at a web host.. Well, everything worked except the Build file doesn't build the Microsoft.UI.Webcontrols.DLL file? When I try to run it by double clicking on it, it runs really fast in  the DOS window, but I can't see what it says and it closes.. So I tried to do so manually and I received an error that the "cse.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command or batch...

can't get value from visible value in gridview
I can't get any value from gridview, the value set for visible = false.If I set it back to visible = true, I can get the value. this is because invisible things are not stored in viewstate.  add the value to the gridview datakeynames attribute and it will work.  Reason is for security.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET...

How to get XML attribute value from smart tag e.g '<thistag value = "xyz" />'

get value from <select> value & display value

Value property using FCKEditor in ATLAS is not updated, can't get Value
Hi,  I am using the ASP.NET integration of FCKEditor v2.2 inside an Atlas UpdatePanel.In a postback the editor's value is not updated and I can't get the value property of the control.  Is there any work around known?  Regards, HSHUeslei...

Can't get values from dynamically added controls
I have a page where the user makes choice and then clicks a button. In response to the user's selection the page then has to dynamically add a number of dropdownlists to the page. The User then chooses some options on the dropdownlists and clicks another button. I can't seem to be able to find a way to get the new values out of the dynamically generated dropdownlists. I know that it has something to do with the viewstate and putting the selectedvalue of the dropdownlists into the view state, but i'm not sure how to do it. I've tried to enter the selectedvalue into the viewstate, but ...

Why couldn't a string variable store value, but a button control can store value?
After I run the following code, I first click the button "button1", then I click the button "button2"The result displayed in the textbox control is "Btn1", but I hope get the result "I have clicked Btn1"! Why couldn't a string variable store value, but a button control can store value? Do I must add the keyword "static" before the code "string aa = """? Are there difference between adding the keyword "static" or not? Are there other better ways to store temporary工value?   <%@ Page Language="C#" %><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3...

cpan>install NET::SSH ----> Can't install NET::SSH don't know what it is?
Good day! This is the first time I'll be using the cpan to install modules. I run: perl -MCPAN -e shell and answer the questions one by one. When its done, I issued install NET::SSH at the cpan> prompt and I got the message: Can't install NET::SSH Don't know what it is. Question: How will I make cpan> know what NET::SSH is? Is there something I have to update first? How can I search for some useful modules using cpan> rather than using cpan search in www.cpan.org? What is auto bundle? And what does 'cpan -a' does? When I ran it, I can some...

Can't load <Profiles> values into Gridview
<profiles>... I used them and they work great to load into a textbox on page load, etc. but I am having great difficulty discovering how to load into gridview where typical results would be: Last Name | First Name | City | State | Zip | Bday | Family | Work...  there will be approx 600 records with each linked to their personal page showing the details about them such as family, etc.  Maybe linked to personal profile page by Last Name.  I found the field columns and value column in aspnet_Profile table, but the data is serialized into a string.  I ...

I can't get value of control in the selected row of a Gridview
I'm trying to perform an update using a sqldatasource from a gridview after a selection is made from a dropdown and a linkbutton "lbnUpdate" is clicked. I assigned  "select" as the command name of the linkbutton so I was assuming that I could then reference the gridviews selected row from the code behind but I guess I made a bad assumption. During debug there is "nothing" in the variable I use to capture the gridview selected row. I will post what I have. If I set AutoGenereateSelect button to true I can get the SelectedIndexChanged event...

Web resources about - i can't get the value with <%=value%> - asp.net.presentation-controls