How to render a repeater control in the custom server control?

 How to render a repeater control in the custom server  control because there is a lot of element inside the repeater control? My code is as follows:

<asp:Repeater ID="rptFields" runat="server">
<HeaderTemplate>
</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<input type="hidden" id="hdnFieldID"
runat="server"
value='<%# Eval("pkParameterID") %>' /></td>
</ItemTemplate>
<FooterTemplate>
</FooterTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>
runat="server">Submit Data</asp:LinkButton></p>

Thanks in advance.

-1
jakein2008

Custom Control within a Control Control

Using a server control in the rendering a custom control
Hi. I have a custom control that overrides the Render method to draw itself.  Is it possible to use a server control (asp:Image, wwHoverPanel, etc.) inside such a custom control or would I have to rewrite my custom control as a composite control? I'd like to do something something like:protected override void Render(HtmlTextWriter w) { w.RenderBeginTag(HtmlTextWriterTag.Table); w.RenderBeginTag(HtmlTextWriterTag.Tr) w.RenderBeginTag(HtmlTextWriterTag.Td) // somehow place asp:Label here w.RenderEndTag(); // column w.RenderEndTag(); // row ...

Custom Server Control to render multiple Controls
I have a need to build a reusable "Custom Server Control" that will in turn render multiple controls at runtime. The four controls I need it to render are as follows  <asp:Label ID="divLogin" runat="server" Text=" | " /> <asp:LoginStatus CssClass="footer" ID="LoginStatus1" runat="server" LogoutPageUrl="Default.aspx" /> <asp:Label ID="divAdmin" runat="server" Text=" | " /> <asp:HyperLink CssClass="footer" ID="btnAdmin" NavigateUrl=&...

How to Render controls within an UpdatePanel in a Custom Server Control
Hi,Im writting a CompositeControl that contains a few UpdatePanels (TabContainer with an UpdatePanel on each TabPanel to make Tab control panels load "on-demand"). I want to control the renderring of the controls within the UpdatePanel's ContentTemplateContainer.How should I implement the render method of my CompositeControl?Should I use a custom UpdatePanel (inherit from UpdatePanel and override the RenderContents method)? is there a simpler solution? (because I need a different "render" for each tab panel....)Thanks Tal88 Hi, I want to control the renderring o...

Render a server control is faster than render a user control?
Render a server control is faster than render a user control? If there is many server side controls.   Thank you very much.As Heinlein said "specialization is for insects" explore beyond the universe. Usually the decision on what to use Custom Server Controls or User Controls goes back to your need and to the usage of the control itself. So if a control might be used in several projects, then go for a Custom Server Control, else go for a User Control which is easier to develop for sure. After all, both are control containers, which include child controls, and any page...

Server controls within a Repeater control...
Hello,I have this panel within a repeater control named "repSub": <asp:Panel ID="<% #DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "pid") %>" runat="server"></asp:Panel>"pid" is a unique string identifierI keep getting a "Server tags cannot contain <% ... %> constructs." error. How can I programatically assign the string IDs to the Panel?   Hey, Try using single-quotes around the binding statement, instead of double-quotes.  And I don't know if you can dynamically set ID's but that would be cool if it did...Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is g...

Custom Server Control with Child Controls
I have a custom server control <xx.Parent... /> which parses custom child controls <xx.Child... />. In Visual Studio 2008, IntelliSense shows me both when I start typing my control namespace. How can I prevent the child control from showing up in IntelliSense  unless I'm adding it within the parent tags?Thanks. --Rudy...

Custom Control Inside a Repeater Control
I have a repeater control on the main page and would like to load a custom user control inside the repeater control. The custom user control is basically a GridView. A few values will need to be passed to the custom user control to define the where clause for the GridView DataSet. Can anyone provide me with or point me to a simple example of this functionality?Allan Horwitz Nevermind, I just put a GridView inside the Repeater Control tags and used the OnItemDataBound event to get the variables.Allan Horwitz...

Custom Server Control With Child Control
All, I am currently putting together a very simple control. The new control outputs a table with two rows. The top row contains a heading and the bottom row will contain any other content. The control as it stands works perfectly well and I can place text into the content row no problem. Now, to the problem. Once I'd completed the control I figured it would be neat to enable the developer to add controls directly into the bottom row (content row) of the outputted table. As you probably know the WebControl class has a Controls collection which the developer can use to add any other...

Web resources about - How to render a repeater control in the custom server control? - asp.net.presentation-controls

Repeaters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kyle Halsted, Sonia Logan, and Michael Weeks are inmates at a rehabilitation facility. Bob Simpson, the administrator, tasks them with apologizing ...

Animal Repeater Memory Game HD Free Lite - for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Animal Repeater Memory Game HD Free Lite - for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Consumers warned to beware of illegal mobile phone repeaters
Use of devices sold online as legitimate solution is in fact dangerous and can land you in jail, regulator warns.

Grim repeater: HIV on the rise
CANDLES flicker in the chilly night air as Jesse Hooper appears on the giant cinema screen overlooking Melbourne&#8217;s Federation Square. He&#8217;s ...

Telstra suspects underbelly of illegal repeaters
'Tens' busted each year. Telstra engineers suspect a "vast" undercurrent of illegal repeaters are causing issues for the carrier's Next G mobile ...

Hands on: Cel-Fi mobile repeater
If your home is a mobile blackspot then a Cel-Fi mobile repeater might help you stay connected.

Amped Wireless R20000G, SR20000G, and UA2000: Routers, Repeaters, and Adapters
... and throughput when pointed at your wireless router/access point. Rounding out the review, Amped sent a third product, their SR20000G repeater, ...

Photon heralds entanglement in new quantum repeater
... For ordinary electrical wires (such those used for ethernet), signals can travel long distances because they're boosted by means of repeaters ...

Celebrity Rehab Repeaters
Kate Middleton Bikini Photos 50 Shades of Grey Hollywood Couples Red Carpet The Kardashians Best Dressed Hot Bodies Celebrity Kids News Sightings ...

Computer networking: wireless networks (wifi), routers, repeaters & more - CNET Reviews
Computer networking reviews and ratings, video reviews, user opinions, most popular network hardware, wireless network buying guides, prices, ...