How to Insert Image Url and Display the Image of that Image Url in the Grid View?

Any one can help me out about this- How to Insert Image Url and Display the Image of that Image Url in the Grid View

0
sandynaidu

Hi

You can add HyperLink control to Gridview by setting its ImageUrl and NavigationUrl property

Please refer example.

<asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1" ImageUrl="images/image.gif" NavigateUrl="PageUrl.aspx" runat="server">HyperLink</asp:HyperLink>

Please mark the post as answered if it helped you.
0
josephjohn
2/29/2008 11:36:49 AM

Hi sandynaidu,

This is easy to solve. Assuming that your GridView's ID is gv, that you want to have the image in your first cell of every row, the coude should be:

    {
        gv.RowCreated += new GridViewRowEventHandler(gv_RowCreated);
    }

    void gv_RowCreated(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)
    {
        {
            ImageButton iButton = new ImageButton();
            iButton.ImageUrl = "image.gif";
            iButton.PostBackUrl = "imageUrl.aspx";
            e.Row.Cells[0].Controls.Add(iButton);
        }
    }

The only thing you have to do is to assign dynamic values to the ImageUrl and PostBackUrl properties of the ImageButton control.

Good luck.

Alexandru Filipovici
http://www.schimba-sistemul.ro
0
alex
2/29/2008 11:42:15 AM

Sory I dnt know how to insert an image button in the Grid .can u please let me know.

and how to write the query for that so it will display in the grid.

0
sandynaidu

Hope this link will help you

 http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/GridImage.aspx

Mohi.

click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you
0
haimohi

How to Insert the Image URL into Sql database and display that particular Image of the URL in GridView
 How to Insert the Image URL into Sql database instead of storing the original image itself and display that particular Image of the URL dynamincaly in GridView.For example for each product there will be one image ,here i want to store that Image URL (locally/in other Links) into the Sqldatabase and on selecting foran particalur product id i want it to display that image of the product in Grid View.How can i proceed........?i am seeking for help.   If I understood you question this is not very hard 1.  Created a table id, description and ImgUrl.  The ImgUrl field ...

How to display the image in an image control as url from server D: drive
Hi, I am using an image control to display some images My Issue is I need to take the image url from D drive of server Is any body have the code to get the imageurl from the server, Other than the project folder The code I used is Dim path As String = "F:\Images\boy.bmp" Image1.ImageUrl = Server.MapPath(path) Thanks, You can not access the files out side of you website root directory....Chinna_sv......

How to display the image in an image control as url from server D: drive #2
Hi, I am using an image control to display some images My Issue is I need to take the image url from D drive of server , Other than the project folder The code I used is : Dim FileName As String = "boy.gif" If FileName IsNot Nothing Then Try ' Read the file and convert it to Byte Array Dim filePath As String = "C:\images\" 'FileName = Request.QueryString("FileName") Dim contenttype As String = "image/" & Path.GetExtension(FileName).Replace(&...

Displaying image from database(image datatype) to image control
Hie all...I'm a newbie at asp.net. I m currently using asp.net 2.0.I m having a problem with displaying images on my web form. Have tried looking thru all codes but i can't find a step by step tutorial for doing so. I understand that in asp.net 1.1, the detailsview can automatically be linked to the image field and display the image. But this is not possible now. So, i have decided to just display the image in an image control.from my understanding, 1. retrieve image from database and convert it to temporary image file in a file path. 2. use the image control's imageurl to point to the file....

CSS background-image:url(image url); problem
I have a ASP.NET2.0 application in VS2005. My problem is i am not getting images from image folder by using css background-image: url(Images/greenBack.jpg); My folder strcture is like this: |-- Folder:App_Themes | | | |--->Folder:MyTheme | | | |--->Folder:CSS | | | |--->Folder:RealCSS | | | |-->File: mystyle.css | |-- Folder:Images | |-->greenBack.jpg What will be the css code? Hello,      You can use rela...

display image in a image image button
hi   i have to display an image in image button while uploading mycode Image1.ImageUrl = Upload.PostedFile.FileName; is not working thanks Hi You need to save the PostedFile to the disk on the server and then assign it to ImageUrl. Take a look at the following links for more infoprmation on how to do this.  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/netimageupload.aspx http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003022601&page=1Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way ...

set image url programmatically for image control
I have a print page that uses an image control to display an image that is saved in a directory that is dynamically created upon a session start. I have the path readily available for the image control....but I am failing to get the image to display in the image control.... what is the syntax to properly set the url for an image control programmatically in the code behind?   the control is named printImage   thanks in advance   Eric printImage.src= printImage.ImageUrl = "your URL";simple as that. ]|[ I am not getting the .src in intellisense for the...

How to Display Image on Image control
 Dear All forum memberI am using <cc1:FileUploaderAjax> </cc1:FileUploaderAjax> for uploading image to database.I want to display the image in a image control as soon as user will finish his  browse for selecting Image before going to database. If any other way is possible with out using <cc1:FileUploaderAjax> </cc1:FileUploaderAjax> , that will also fine for me, but it should be ajax enabled.Mark As Answer if it helpsThanks & RegardGyana Ojha...

Image Button Image Url
Hi , I' m using a Image Button in the Grid View and propulating its image url in the code behind page when some conditions are satisfied, otherwise the iamge is invisible. the image is loaded on my localhost but not on the Test site. It is getting the right URL and the image is present in the folder it is looking for and has all the permisssions to view it. I' m clue less why a small rectangle with a red cross is seen and not the image.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my sample code. Image button in the aspx page. <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Print&quo...

displaying image in image control
I am inserting the image from the image control in the sql server database. now i want to read the image from the databse and show that image in the image control. i am able to read the image in streams and i am not able it to assign it to image control.kindly help. Hi,have a look at this linkhttp://www.aspdotnetcodes.com/Insert_Images_Database.aspxThanks,  hai go through the links http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/172.aspxhttp://chiragrdarji.wordpress.com/2007/03/05/storing-and-retrieving-image-in-sql-server/ Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blog...

Display image in image control?
i am trying to retrive the image from sqlserver 2005 and how to put this image in image control in a web application?  See Saving and Displaying Photos in SQL Server using ASP.NETIf this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you!...

Can I display an image without getting the image from a URL?
From what I've read, it appears you can take an image and create a thumbnail of it with the result being a type 'image'. However, a search of dozens of sites suggests (hopefully this isn't true) that one always uses the URL of an image file to get the image to a control--meaning I can't just use the image created from the workup of an original image. I'm posting the demo code I'm trying, hoping that maybe I'm missing one or two easy steps.    Dim FullImage As Image = Image.FromFile("C:\temp\Picture1.jpg") ...

Imaging, but not imaging
We multicasted to 43 machines. Updated the image on the master. Multicasted the updated image to 36 machines. (the other 7 wouldn't join the session for some unknown reason). I visually verified that all 36 were imaging. One of the 8 which didn't rename appears to not even have been imaged. The problems with the previous image were still there. It's as though the machine didn't image even though I saw it take part in the session and the temp bar going across the screen. What the heck's going on here? AlaN As a try, what happens if you boot either to PXE ...

Image on Image
I am trying to display a page that has image of a map on it. The user can then place other images of red thumbtacks on the image at different locations. Then when these thumb tacks are clicked on, they open a folder of pics related to the area. I saw a method in the imageButton class that returns the (x,y) of the location where the user clicked. I thought I could use this information to place another, smaller image button, on that area. My problem is that i can't seem to get the bottom imageButton to be transparent so I can see the smaller one. Am i on the right track with this. Any advi...

Web resources about - How to Insert Image Url and Display the Image of that Image Url in the Grid View? - asp.net.presentation-controls

Comparison of display technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CRTs use an electron beam, scanning the display, flashing a lit image. If interlacing is used, a single full-resolution image results in two ...

Christmas window display at David Jones' Sydney store upsets shoppers
The David Jones city Christmas window display usually pulls large, excited crowds but this year has only attracted a dribble of frowning and ...

Southwest flight headed to LAX diverted after 3 passengers display suspicious behavior
... flight headed to the Los Angeles International Airport from Indianapolis was diverted to Kansas City Sunday after three passengers displayed ...

Google Display Ad Chief Neal Mohan Is YouTube's New Product Boss
YouTube is getting a new product boss from Google, which is getting a new display advertising boss. And both moves appear designed to strengthen ...

SuperComputing 15: Intel’s Knights Landing / Xeon Phi Silicon on Display
... channels of DDR4, we saw Intel’s reference board on the show floor as a representation on how to do it. A couple of companies had it on display, ...

Sidefari lets iPad owners display two Safari Web pages side-by-side
... what a lot of iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and iPad Pro owners have been asking for: it allows users to load up two Safari Web pages, and to display ...

Apple Watch supplier LG Display plans to spend $4.2B on new OLED plant
LG Display is planning to spend up to $4.2 billion on a new factory in Paju, South Korea in order to meet demand for OLED screens some of which ...

2015 Los Angeles Auto Show tech: Augmented reality manuals and retina-display maps
Consumer technology continues to assimilate the auto industry (and it's a good thing).

Apple has confirmed a major iPad Pro display issue
It wouldn't be an Apple product launch if we couldn't find an issue to nitpick, so you shouldn't be surprised to hear that some iPad Pro owners ...

Plastic, please: Food displays almost good enough to eat - Videos - CBS News
Across Japan, realistic-looking food displays are used by restaurants to demonstrate portion size and to lure customers. The fake food is becoming ...