how i can use a checkboxlist in datagrid (web app) VB.NET ???

how i can use a checkboxlist in datagrid (web app) VB.NET ???

pls give me a code for that

thank you

Embarrassed

0
nsr2007nsr

Refer to following code:

1    <asp:DataGrid ID="datagrid1" runat="server">
2        <Columns>
3            <asp:TemplateColumn>
4                <ItemTemplate>
5                    <asp:CheckBoxList ID="checkboxlist1" runat="server">
6                        <asp:ListItem Value="value1" Text="text1" />
7                        <asp:ListItem Value="value2" Text="text2" />
8                        <asp:ListItem Value="value3" Text="text3" />
9                        <asp:ListItem Value="value4" Text="text4" />
10                   </asp:CheckBoxList>
11               </ItemTemplate>
12           </asp:TemplateColumn>
13       </Columns>
14   </asp:DataGrid>

Hope this helps and let me know if this worked for you.

Jae.

jae.lee@jaeleeandco.com
0
jae

Call Independenly Designed Crystal Report Using cr viewer control in vb.net web apps
Hi, I have designed the crystal report independently in version 9.0 with one parameter field. i want to call that report from the web application and pass the parameter. so that the report can show me the right value from the data base of SQL server. How can i do that?? plz hlp me. Tauseef Just do Add >> Existing Object to add the report to your project. Then, you can use that report file just as if you had created it in Visual Studio. This works for all versions 8.5 or better. For examples of passing parameters, support.businessobject.com has a good example in...

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon
Does anyone know what Begin Tag and End Tag to use to run a VB.Net web App in Web Harpoon? We are experiencing errors trying to run the app. Error --> The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted Thanks,   Erik...

How can I use c# 's project web server control on a vb.net project....Help Please
Hi       I am using a server control in a C# project in an aspx file. It works fine when I use that in that same c# project. But when I import the assembly into a vb project and place the control on the page. Its giving me a System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. error message. Please help me with it, I cant even debug it as soon as I land on the aspx page this error appears. Please help me in getting through with this message. I have spend two days working on it. Its giving me an error message on this line this.t...

How benificial is it to use VS.NET? Can I do just as well with VB.NET?
How benificial is it to use VS.NET? Can I do just as well with VB.NET? I'm probably going to be moving from handcoding with HomeSite and ASP Classic to ASP.NET. From all I read VS.NET seems the tool of choice but expensive. Will VB.NET do just as well if all I plan to write is VB code? Any other good choices? Thanks As far as i know there is no Product" entitled vb.net. Visual Studio.Net 2002/2003 differs from it's non .net predesser (mental block, cant spell - sorry) in that all technologies (ie. VB, c# C++, J#) are developed from within the one application(IDE). There...

.Net 2
Hi Friends, I want to show Different Tabs for different information on my web form ( .aspx page ). I could not found Tab Control with .net 2005. I know there is some but couldnt find it. Can you please tell me from where can I add Tab Control to my web form ? Thanks in advance, Nirav With some tedious settings of properties on the menu control, it will behave like a tab control.  Then you need to use a multiview control and fill it with views.  Then you need to wire up the menu to the multiview or something.  I tried this before and it works, but we wrote our own contro...

can not add a record to a db table using the vb.net and ado.net
Hi   I am trying to insert record to Pups Database using ado.net and vb.net in a windows application. This form will collect data from user to insert it into stores table at Pubs database (storeID, name, address etc..). I am not able to get the new inserted record into the stores table here is my coude behind for the formImports System.Data.SqlClient  Public Class ParametersExample Inherits System.Windows.Forms.FormDim con As SqlConnection  Private Sub addBttn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles addBttn.Click Dim cmd As SqlCommand = ...

Adding vb.net web controls to a Datagrid at runtime
I need to create (at runtime) a new row of different web controls (such as DropDownLists, TextBoxes ,and Labels) in a datagrid. When the user click on "Add" button a new row is added to the Datagrid wich it has a DropDownList at the first column. The user select a record from this DropDown and depending what the user has selected the others controls bind different tables from the database, and disable or enable other controls in the same row. Also, every row has a check box column where the users first can check in order to delete one or more rows when the Delete button is clicke...

Web resources about - how i can use a checkboxlist in datagrid (web app) VB.NET ??? - asp.net.presentation-controls

APNS Pusher, debug your push notification app - Coders Grid
Coders Grid your best development resources collections site Menu Skip to content Resource web development design stuffs guideline coding mobile ...

.NET sample code - developer Fusion
Discover the very latest .NET sample code Out of the box, the ASP.NET list controls (CheckBoxList, RadioButtonList, DropDownList) only support ...

ConditionalRequiredTextValidator Control
The ConditionalRequiredTextValidator control allows you to specify a CheckBox, RadioButton, CheckBoxList, RadioButtonList, DropDownList, or ListBox ...

Sports-Gazer - About Us
Sports-Gazer is an application for ranking and rating sports teams. It also can project scores for upcoming games. Certain parts of this application ...

Layar 3.0 mobile augmented reality browser launched
Layar, the world’s first augmented reality (AR) browser…

ASP.NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010 Web Development Overview : The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
This document provides an overview of many of the new features for ASP.NET that are included in the.NET Framework 4 and in Visual Studio 2010. ...

Gaiaware - Gaia Ajax
Home Samples Download Free Trial Buy from $195 Login Download Free Trial ASP.NET Done Right 6 reasons to use Gaia Ajax? 40 UI controls 10 aspects/behaviors ...

compass - Coders Grid
Coders Grid your best development resources collections site Menu Skip to content Resource web development design stuffs guideline coding mobile ...

APNS Pusher, debug your push notification app
Coders Grid your best development resources collections site Menu Skip to content Resource web development design stuffs guideline coding mobile ...

Buttons.css, a css library makes buttons beautiful - Coders Grid