gridview control in another gridview control

Hi ia have a question
i have a gridview control which contains button in one colum.
now my question is i need another gridview to be placed in the  first gidview
so that when i click on the button the second gridview will populate the data.
now my question is how to place second gridview in first gridview.
or is there any approach like first grid itself acting as parent and child.
please help me

0
sirikalavalapalli
3/6/2008 7:51:22 PM
📁 asp.net.presentation-controls
📃 72751 articles.
⭐ 3 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2875 Views

Hi sirikalavalapalli:
               I think nested gridview will help you. Check this link and it will show you how to do it.
               http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa992038(VS.80).aspx
               Let me know if I have misunderstood what you mean. Thanks.
Karl

Click "Mark as Answer" on the post if the answers help

Click "Unmark as Answer" if you need more direction

Thank you for your cooperation

0
Karl
3/9/2008 1:23:56 AM

Hi Siri,
     Take a grid view with two template fields.
     Place a button in first template.And Place GridView in Second Template.
    This will complete your work.
    This will help you completing your work.Still If you want I can send you code..

Lokanadham M.
Hyderabad.
0
lokanadham