Editable GridView: Need C# code for Editable Gridview web part..!!

I have created a Sharepoint Web Part programmatically in C# which fetches data from SQL database and displays in a Gridview. Its working fine.

Now i need to make this gridview editable so that the changes should be reflected / saved back into SQL Database.

I am running oout of time and need help immediately.

Can somebody help me in getting the code for Editable Gridview please........????

Thank you

0
yesandwhy

Sad Can Sombody help me out here..........

0
yesandwhy
10/11/2007 1:37:18 PM

there are so many examples on the web

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Programming_Languages/Dot_Net/ASP_DOT_NET/Q_22076197.html

or your own class

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mgold/EditableGridView11222005225133PM/EditableGridView.aspx

throw up your code, if you need something in particular

Please Mark Post that helped you as answer, also include a summary of what solved the problem as it helps others in similar situations
0
naturehermit