Display Multiple Columns from the Database in One Column of a Table in the Form

Hi,

I have a table with several columns in the database and I want to display this some of these cols in one column.

 So for example: I have in the table, NameCustomer, TitleCustomer, and DescriptionCustomer and
 I want to display this info in one col of a table, just like that:

 NameCustomer

 TitleCustomer

 DescriptionCustomer

Those three in one col, I do not know if can use a datagrid or something else,

Does any body has a suggestion?

0
grifoxx

Hi

Use a repeater to populate your columns.

Thanks

Wonder is the beginning of wisdom
[ If my post helps you please mark as answer ]

0
spy
3/23/2007 7:37:16 PM

I don't think that a repeater works for your scenario. I think that you want to list the columns vertically instead of horizontally (like a normal datagrid/repeater/datalist) would do.

here's a link that can help you achieve this. Note that it'll only let you show one record at a time but also provides a paging that will let you page through the records

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2003/July/NavigationSystemInASPNet.asp

The programmer's national anthem is 'AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!'.
0
Rivarolle

Display multiple columns in Gridview from One Column of SQL table
Hi I have a table in sql with 2 columns and I want to display that in multiple columns in Gridview. SQL Table No.            Type 1               A1 1               B2 2              A2 2               B2 3        &...

How to manipulate images and combe multiple database columns into one column in a GridView control
Hi Folks,I'm hoping someone can help me out with something.I am trying to put together a photo album as a learning exercise and have a GridView control with two columns linked to an Access Data Source. In the left hand column (called Image) I want to display the photo and in the right hand column (called Details) I want to provide details such as Date, Location, People and Comments, Camera Type etc. Each of these is columns is taken from the database I have set up.However, I have am having some problems:1: At the moment I have been able to get the image to display (using an image column ...

Display Multiple Columns into One Column
My first ASP.NET/SQL project. I'm creating an Asset Management DB. I wish to view the Asset number, the full name of the user it's assigned to and the Make and Model of each record in the DB. However assets are split into different categories e.g. monitors, PCs, Preinters etc. and they are all in different tables. The SQL below displays the asset number, Name of person assigned and the model of the asset. SELECT Hardware.AssetNo, [User].FullName, MonitorModel.Model, PCModel.Model AS Expr1, PrinterModel.Model AS Expr2 FROM Hardware INNER JOIN [User] ON Hardware.UserID = [User].User...

Display Key columns and all columns for tables in one diagram
In Tools->Display Option-> Object View ->Table, you could choose to display only key columns, PK columns, top X columns or all columns for tables. But it applies to the whole diagram. I wonder whether we could do it on table level, say to display all columns for fact table but just PK columns for dimension tables so we could squeeze one subject area in one page. Thx, Richard Mei BMO Financial Groups Manually drag up the bottom of the table outline to show just the columns you want. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike@nospam!datamodel...

Only one table column in n-columns presentation style
Hi all, I think it�s better to explain our problem with an example. Any idea to do this data (2 records): ID: 1 DATE: 19/01/2000 OBS: 11111111111 22222222222 333333 aaaaaaaa line444ae q qwe qweqee ID: 2 DATE: 19/01/2000 OBS: ad asdasda as fffffffffff hhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmPPPPPPPPPP ooooo on one DataObject (something) like: ************ ID: 1 DATE: 19/01/2000 OBS: 111111111111 aaaaaaaa 444ae 22222222222 q qwe qweqee 333333 ************ ID: 2 DATE: 19/01/2000 OBS: ad asdasda as PPPPPPPPPP ...

insert multiple values from one table into one column from another table?
Hi, I'm attempting to create an insert statement that gets the values from multiple columns and insert them into one column from another table, is there a simple solution to do this?Here is something similar to what i'm wanting done, just it's not the correct way to do it, i want value1, value2 and value3 from one table to be combined and put into the value1 column of another table, what am i doing wrong? INSERT INTO tablename2 (value1 + value2 + value3)SELECT value1FROM tablename1 thanks in advance! INSERT INTO tablename2 (SELECT val1 + val2 + val3 FROM tabl...

Problem in retrieving data from two table when one column entry in each table are same but no column in these table match with each other
Hello there!,       First of all i have two tables . one acts as a master table and other one acts as a details table. Currently the ptoblem with my procedure is, i have entered two entries for one project in the Master table. and to briefly discribe those two entries in the master table , i have entered two entries in the Details table corresponding to the entries in the master table. Now i need to combine the master table entries and the details table entries for the same project which should give only two entreies. but my procedure gives four entries. Could yo...

populating a column in one table with data in a column from another table?
Hi,I have one main table and multiple smaller tables, the main table consists of all the information gathered from the smaller tables, plus some other data. I've set primary keys for all the smaller tables and created a relationship where the primary key id matches an id field inside the main table eg. there's a smalltableid column in both the smaller table and the main table.some misc info:i'm using a dataset (should the key in the dataset be pointing to the main table, or the smaller one?)both relation and foreign key constraints are created (with no rules set)my problem is, the data from ...

how to retrive a picture from a database table column and display it in an image sever control
I want to retrieve an image column from a sql server database table and then display the returned image binary data in an image control. I have the ADO.NET code set up to retrieve the image field but iam stuck on displaying the image in an image control on an asp.net page. I want to display this image along with textual data on the same page.  Help. --------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- try this link...it display image in data grid... http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/172....

SQL: mutiple rows one column to multiple columns one row
In InfoMaker SQL can you take a table with multiple rows for the same key and take a column from the rows and create mutiple columns with one report line with the key(no duplicate keys) on a report? For example Table books (key) (book title) 123 misery 123 titanic 123 roots 456 war 456 1984 456 giant The report I need would look like this Key title1 title2 title 3 123 misery titanic roots 456 war 1984 giant Thanks in advance. -- Kaye Hendry HealthInsight email:kaye.hendry@healthinsight.org ...

Split One Column into multiple columns
Hi all, I have a requirement like this  , I have Address Column.It is containing data like Mr. K KK Tank Guntur Jal Bhavan, Univercity Road, Rajkot 9843563469 I have to split this into 3 more columns like(Address1,name,phoneno)-- Means i have 4 columns including Address Column.(Address,Address1,name,phoneno)   Example: Address:Rajkot Address1:Univercity Road Name:Mr. K KK Tank Guntur Jal Bhavan PhoneNO:9843563469   How can i acheive this one with out data lose in Address Column. Thanks in advance.      G.JaganMohanRaoMumbaiIndia If t...

SQL,Make Multiple values for multiple columns into one column separated by comma
Hi, I'm getting the result as this Name       Class       Subject------------------------------------------Anju         10             MathsAnju         10             Physics How to write the query to get the result like this Name       Class       Subjects------------...

Using the gridview to display multiple joined tables, and then allow editing of all columns displayed?
I'm just curious if this is possible. I'm using a SqlDataSource to populate a gridview with data from multiple tables using a inner join select statement.It would be nice if it were possible to allow a user to click "Edit" and be able to update every single column for the particular row in every single table. Is it possible to do something like this?   Yes this is possible, you just have to use the proper Edit SQL command, that might be a little complex depending on how many DataTables you are editing.www.someguy.ca rantings from some Canadian guyFollow me on twitter as...

Displaying a single Data Window Column in multiple columns
I have a datawindow that is retrieving a single column. Using Powerbuilder 5.04, is there anyway to display this data in multiple columns sorted (alphabeticlly) vertically (eliminates n-up). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Yehuda Newspaper columns? Yehuda wrote in message <3ACB5511.E9262E3C@yahoo.com>... >I have a datawindow that is retrieving a single column. Using >Powerbuilder 5.04, is there anyway to display this data in multiple >columns sorted (alphabeticlly) vertically (eliminates n-up). Any help >would be appreciated. >Thanks >Yehuda &...

Web resources about - Display Multiple Columns from the Database in One Column of a Table in the Form - asp.net.presentation-controls

Code division multiple access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Code division multiple access ( CDMA ) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. It should not be confused ...

Man charged with murder of 21yo found on road in Tewantin with multiple stab wounds
Police charge a man with the murder of a 21-year-old man found lying on a road with multiple stab wounds to his chest.

Multiple shots fired at Atlanta mall - abc13.com
Multiple shots were fired Saturday evening in a suburban Atlanta mall, prompting a frantic rush by shoppers to evacuate.

Nigeria: Over 70 Feared Killed in Borno, Adamawa Multiple Blasts
More than 70 people were feared killed in multiple bomb attacks believed to have been carried out by Boko Haram militants and their agents in ...

Facebook is testing multiple topic-based News Feeds for mobile devices
... the information you want to see at the appropriate times. According to the screenshots taken by Jason Stein, Facebook looks to be testing multiple, ...

Munich Police: Islamic State Planned New Year’s Eve Attack with Multiple Suicide Bombers
Munich police warned of a “serious, imminent threat” by Islamic State group suicide bombers wanting to commit an attack on New Year’s Eve.

Jim Cramer on balancing multiple jobs, his Brooklyn bar, and the Jon Stewart interview - Business Insider ...
It was during law school that Cramer started recommending and trading stocks, which led to becoming a stockbroker at Goldman Sachs.

Miami teen shot multiple times at grandma's home
The victim reportedly remains in the hospital as police continue to search for the suspect

Gov. Jerry Brown pardoned Robert Downey Jr. for his multiple crimes in the ’90s
I’m old enough to remember when Robert Downey Jr. was an utter mess. Back in the ‘90s, I lost count of how many times he was arrested, how many ...

Draymond explains how multiple Warriors lead in their own way
... Search 46° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Draymond explains how multiple ...