Datagrid sort -Sorting a column which is mapped to database column

How do I sort a datagrid column ,which is not mapped to database column.

I'm able to sort other columns from the same datagrid which are mapped to database column and this grid has one of the columns which is not mapped to database column.

But need to know how to sort the column which is not mapped to database column.

0
needtoknow

needtoknow:

How do I sort a datagrid column ,which is not mapped to database column.

I'm able to sort other columns from the same datagrid which are mapped to database column and this grid has one of the columns which is not mapped to database column.

But need to know how to sort the column which is not mapped to database column.

0
needtoknow
5/10/2007 3:48:24 PM

Found the answer here.