switch between catalog mode and browse mode

I run the webparts workthrough and found that, each time when I switch from catalog mode to browse mode, my Web page will not execute it, and still stays in catalog mode.

If there anyway we can control these modes?

Thank  you very much!

0
VivianWang
12/30/2005 2:03:06 PM
asp.net.personalization 3779 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can use the WebPartManager's DisplayMode property to change the mode.
/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitter

Microsoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCT

ASPInsiders
My Blog
0
Fredrik
1/3/2006 10:58:34 AM
Thank you very much for your consistant inspiration!
0
VivianWang

Cannot switch to online mode from caching mode
When I try to switch from caching mode to online mode, it tells me it needs to restart the GroupWise client. Fine, I say Yes and it closes the client and nothing ever happens after that. Ever. I checked the task manager in XP and it shows that two GroupWise processes are running: gwsync.exe gwreload.exe If I then manually run the groupwise client again (desktop, shortcut, etc.) it loads into online mode fine. If I swtich from Online to caching, THAT always works. But never the other way around. If I whack the gwsync.exe process, then it'll switch into cac...

Bad transition from private browsing mode to normal mode
Name: Chris Email: chrisatcavdotmedotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Bad transition from private browsing mode to normal mode Comments: Shift-Ctrl-P gets me into Private Browsing mode (PBM) and saves existing tabs. That's good. However, when the last tab is open in PBM, the red X to close it disappears. A Ctrl-W to close the last tab results in Firefox closing completely, rather than reverting to normal mode as expected. There's no obvious way to end the PBM and resume normal browsing. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b9...

Mode a la mode
There is a general inconsistency about file permissions throughout the parrot tree. Of the 80+ *.pl scripts, only 8 are 0755 - and Configure.pl isn't one of them. Some tests are, some aren't; and even some docs are. A list follows. Personally, I don't care what mode you make them, although (unless you're rewriting the shebang lines) you'd be making an assumption that /usr/bin/perl exists. .../ops2c.pl .../ops2pm.pl .../optimizer.pl .../icu/source/configure .../icu/source/install-sh .../icu/source/runConfigureICU .../tools/dev/manicheck.pl .../tools/...

We may NOT be able to switch AHCI mode to IDE mode.
Gang... After easily switching "Compatible" mode to "Native PCI", I tackled the task of switching AHCI over to "Native PCI". I haven't given up yet, but my initial impression is that doing this may be highly chipset specific. The PCI enumeration of my motherboard in AHCI mode is more different than I expected compared with IDE mode. This machine has a Series 6/C200 chipset, and I have the detailed datasheet for it (which goes well beyond the AHCI standard.) So I'm going to learn about it to see whether I can understand what I'm se...

Attempt to switch from data table design mode to data mode
Data design works fine for a remote SQL2000 database. When I switch from design to data the following error displays. Can not access a disposed object. Object name: 'DataGridTextBox'. If I press continue, the data from the table is displayed in a datagrid, however any attempt to edit the data results in a repeat of the same message. This feature works as intended against a table in a local Access databases, however the same error occurs when directed against a local SqlExpress server. Retired Geek and loosing it fast! I experience the same problem, any solutions to this?...

Switching from Caching Mode to Online Mode GroupWise doesn't Restart
--____IAEFTAKANBRAAJLSGCUX____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GroupWise Client 6.5.4 on Windows XP SP2 with Novell Client 4.90 SP2. I usually run in Caching mode. I've got several of the Novell Support = Forums setup under NNTP and it works nicely for me thank-you. The few = inconveniences are tolerable for the convenience of having one app for = both. Anyway, I wanted to test a separate problem by going into Online mode to = see if it was just a bug in Caching mode. At the top of the folder pane I = click on Cachi...

Is it possible to switch from pure Window's Authenticated mode ro Mixed Mode? (SQL 2005)
Durning install I selected Window's Authentication only, but now it seems we may need to use a Mixed Mode with an SA account etc... is there anyway to switch SQL 2005 to use Mixed Mode after the fact? In the roughly four and a half hour time period it took this post to get approved and listed... I found the solution. The authentication options are located under the selected server's security settings (under properties)....

flow mode or grid mode
I forgot how to get to flow mode or grid mode in designing a webform. Please help. Thanks.Please mark the post(s) that have helped you as "Answer" its in the <body> tag <body MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout"> for grid, take it out for flowAsk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Luke 11:9 What should I do if the form was started with grid mode and now I want it in flow mode? I'm seeing it still in grid mode after I changed it to flow mode the way you told me. Thanks.Please mark the post(s) t...

mode
Why not install everything and just comment out what you don't want to load in the autoexec.ncf....that way you have everything there if you ever want anything else. For GroupWise? Since what you install becomes a part of the email system, including mail moving and user sync, I wouldn't. -- Timothy Leerhoff Novell Support Forum Volunteer Sysop ...

Can I switch to caching mode when logged in with /ph switch
I can switch to caching mode if I logon to the server and create a cached mailbox. I am trying to switch to caching mode when I use an offline copy of the post office and use the /ph switch to direct connect The caching switch is grayed out Is this not possible with direct connect? thank you -- ralphenovell ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 12/03/2008 ralphenovell wrote: > The caching switch is grayed out Is this not possible with direct > connect? No. Caching needs a TCP/IP connection to sync the data. Uwe ...

Remote mode Vs. Cache Mode
What's the main difference between these modes? And Advantages and Disvantages? Caching mode stores all messages in hard drive, and remote mode stores only the period an things I set up. Is there any difference? -- Fabio Martins OS/CN Analyst http://fabiomartins.net Fabio Martins wrote: > Caching mode stores all messages in hard drive, and remote mode stores > only the period an things I set up. Is there any difference? Caching mode is a "full" copy of what you have in the master. Remote can be just a subset (for example, last two weeks). For...

Remote Mode vs. Online Mode
How do I prevent the remote users using the Online Mode and eating up the bandwidth? Kauko, I don't know that you can really. You could try to do "live remote" from an MTA and block the POA from the outside I guess. -- Danita Zanre Novell Volunteer Sysop www.caledonia.net/iris.html ...

Caching mode and online mode out of sync
Noticed online mode has more messages that caching mode. Is there a way to ensure they are the same. I have done Tools > Retrieve entire mailbox already. Thanks Ronny Ronny wrote: > Noticed online mode has more messages that caching mode. Is there a way > to ensure they are the same. I have done Tools > Retrieve entire > mailbox already. Unfortunately, not that I'm aware of. I'm actually currently investigating with Novell an out-of-sync issue I see with the Windows caching client. Will report if/when we are able to dupe at will and Novell has...

Cache Mode vs Remote Mode
Howdy, Can someone please explain the difference between "Cache Mode" and "Remote Mode" for the Groupwise client? I believe that 'Cache Mode' downloads a copy of everything in your mailbox (email, calendar, addressbook) and stores it on your local drive. I understand that the GWclient will also automatically sync with the server every 5-10 minutes as well. This way, the user can still have access to their mailbox, even if the server goes offline. (or if the user Lost their network connection, etc). If all of this is 'Cache Mode', then what...

Web resources about - switch between catalog mode and browse mode - asp.net.personalization

S. Korean officials seek WWII sex slaves support for landmark deal
South Korean officials are to meet with former wartime sex slaves Tuesday to seek their support for a landmark deal with Japan, after criticism ...

Full Episode: WN 12/28/15: Officers Not Indicted in Tamir Rice Death
Deadly weather destroys towns and causes flight delays and cancellations; 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens,' breaks box office records.

Trump Says New Hampshire Newspaper is a ‘A Pile of Garbage’
NASHUA, N.H. – Donald Trump referred to the biggest newspaper in New Hampshire as a “pile of garbage” Monday night after the New Hampshire Union-Leader ...

70m hear the Beatles in 3 days on Spotify, Amazon Prime and Apple Music
The Beatles are reaching a new audience through streaming and Come Together is their favourite song from the Fab Four.

Donald Trump Given Access to RNC Voter Files for Over 200 Million Americans
Donald Trump, a man who has very clearly shown that authority is not becoming of him , was just given one doozy of a responsibility. Read more... ...

iPhone 6C Release Date: China Mobile Leaks April 2016 Launch
Christian Post iPhone 6C Release Date: China Mobile Leaks April 2016 Launch Christian Post A screengrab from a video report showing a design ...

Ian Fraser ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister (1945-2015), Beloved Frontman of the Heavy Metal Band Motörhead
Ian Fraser “Lemmy” Kilmister , the beloved bass player and larger than life frontman of the legendary heavy metal band Motörhead , suddenly and ...

First look at Benedict Cumberbatch as 'Doctor Strange' is spellbinding
Cumberbatch shows off his goatee and wears the signature caped costume of the Sorcerer Supreme on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly. ...

Mike Holmgren Wants San Francisco 49ers Head Coach Job
San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula is on the hot seat, and former Green Bay Packers head coach Mike Holmgren has expressed interest once ...

Why Meadowlark Lemon was of his time but also ahead of his time
ESPN Why Meadowlark Lemon was of his time but also ahead of his time ESPN Meadowlark Lemon, the virtuoso shot maker and court jester known ...