Why I cannot use "delete" and "edit" functions ???

Hi all,

This application was hosted at remote site.  I had a problem when I try to delete or edit or rename  my Album or Photo  after I logged in as  administrator.  I already checked all parameters for matching from both PhotoManager.cs class and all store procedures from Personal.mdf database.  Each parameter is matching each other.  But I still do not know why I got those problems above.  But when I add a new album, it is ok. There is no problem for adding a new album.   I use C# version.  I hosted this application at www.vwdhosting.net for free trial.

Anyone has any expericences or ideas, please share.  Thank you very much.

David
0
unknown9217
7/28/2006 6:35:11 PM
asp.net.personal-site-kit 1290 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Where can I get the images used by VS2005 for "Edit, Update, Cancel"; "Select"; and "Delete"
I'm looking for small, elegant images to use in the CommandField of a GridView for Edit, Delete, and Select. Visual Studio 2005 uses images that would be perfect but I don't know where to get the files for these images so I can use them in my own project. From a GridView's Smart Tag, go to GridView Tasks | Edit Columns | Available Fields. Under CommandField there is a sub-tree with three images that are just what I need: "Edit, Update, Cancel"; "Select"; and "Delete". Does anyone know where I can find the files for these three images (.bmp, ,gif, etc.)?     I d...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

no "enable editing" "enable deleting" "enable updating"
In my visual studio 2005 beta1,there is no "enable editing", "enable deleting", "enable updating"options. why? is the vision wrong??thanks! Which control are you talking about?/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog "gridview" control!! I have, so you should also have it if you create a data source for the GridView control in the design view and make sure you have specified the Insert and Update Command for the DataSource. You can also add a CommandField to the GridView columns <asp:CommandFi...

No "Update" or "Delete"!
Hi,I am using the dataset wizard to connect to a SQL database. The wizard creates my dataset and generates  "Select" and "Insert" statements but no "Update" or "delete". What can be the reason? By the way, this happens only on certain tables and not on others. I just can't figure out what the difference between these tables is. And, they all have a primary key. Actually I found this error before, running the configuration for the table again gives me that, sometimes I had to delete the table and start again. Hope this helps, let me...

"Me" is better than "You"

replace the "." with a ","

"To" and "From" missing

double quote

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Web resources about - Why I cannot use "delete" and "edit" functions ??? - asp.net.personal-site-kit