How to access the MS access database for different domains.

 I have three domains configured on the same server (one IIS server).

and i have three copies of the same Access database for three different domains.

i want that only one copy the MS Acess database can share the three domains.

How can i accomplish this task.

thanks in advance.

zainullah
0
zainullah
3/12/2009 2:16:44 PM
asp.net.other-databases 819 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Accessing a MS Access database
Hi, I would like to do a lookup into an Access database, and display the result in a grid. I'm an embedded programmer being thrown into the world of .net, asp, VB, and databases so I don't know where to start :-) ...... can anyone help me ? Thanks. Really jus ta matter of making a connection, doing your query, and displaying results. Here is a sample from a module I use. The data is bound to a datagrid. Sub LoadSchedule() Dim strSrc As String = CType(Settings("src"), String) If Trim(strSrc) <> "" Then ...

Accessing the PC database using a web-page and PowerBuilder 5.0 front-end and MS Access Database
I am trying to connect my web page, which is the standard HTML Explorier applet to my MS Access Database by way of PowerBuilder 5.0. I would like the steps and PowerBuilder Script to make this work. I was told that this is possible, but I don't know where to start, where to place the needed Script, and how to get the link on the web page to call up Powerbuilder to access the MS Access database. Help! You create a PB user object that has methods that do the access. You deploy that as a distributed PB component and then access it using Web.PB. Read more on distributed PB and...

How to Access a MS Access Database in a webserver
i, I have a database that is located outside of root. /database /myzone /clients /test /WebAPPTest4/default.aspx I was given following code by my host but I couldnt get it work. ****************************************************** Private Sub Connection() Dim strPath = Server.MapPath("/") Dim strPathDatabase = Replace(strPath, "\www", "\database") Dim strConnection = strPathDatabase & "\RecordLabel.mdb" Dim sConnectionString As New String("Provider=Microsof...

Synchronise access to ms access database
Hello guys, i'm currently working on an asp.net application that connects to an access database. What I am noticing in the developement process is that whenever i'm opening the database using MS access and trying to execute a function in my project that needs to access the database, i get an error "couldn't open file". Well, the solution is to close the database in MS access so to be allow my asp.net application to access the database. What i m wondering now is what will happen if two or more users connect to my asp.net application and try to do some operation on the database. w...

How to get an access to MS Access database?
Is it possible to get normal access to MS Access database without OLE DB drivers just with methods of ASP.NET. The problem is that the hoster set trust level to medium and does not allow using of OLE DB drivers. Thank you....

Different behaviors of "database explorer" between two machines... impossible to connect to MS Access database -
I use MS Access database (OLE DB) to access my data on our web site, using two different servers, one for production and the other for development. Both machines are 2003 server, with VS2008 web developper installed the same way. The dev. no longer enables the connection to MS Access in the "Database Explorer" and provides a simplfied dialog box only presenting the "connection string" while on the production machine the dialog box allows the selection of the file as usual.  When trying to "configure a datasource" in vs2008 I obtain a "Object referen...

accessing ACCESS database
Hi, I am trying to write a script that copies an information from ACCESS but it gives me the following error: Can't call method "Sql" on an undefined value at franowner.pl.txt line 4. Here's the script: use Win32::ODBC; $DSN="db1"; $db = new Win32::ODBC("db1"); $db->Sql("SELECT owner_first_name, owner_last_name FROM Owners WHERE ID=11"); if ($db->Error()) { print "Error: $db->Error"; } statement:\n$DBI:errstr\n"; ($ownerfname,$ownerlname) = $db->FetchRow(); print "Database results: first ...

how to access other database in this database ?

Accessing Sybase Database with MS Access 97
I'm trying to use Microsoft Access 97 to access a Sybase SQL Anywhere database. I can link to 95% of the tables, but I'm not allowed to link or import any of the tables created by "SYS". I need to access SYSTABLE, SYSCOLUMN, SYSDOMAIN, etc. As a matter of fact, not only am I not able to import the tables, I can't even see those tables when I'm presented with a list of tables to choose from in MS Access. Please reply to my e-mail address if possible! Thanks. -- Peter Lucas Decade Software Company peterlucas@mediaone.net Maybe Access is only listing ...

Accessing MS Access Database with security password
Hi, can anyone help me how to access my MS Access database that has a security password? Im using C# btw. ThanksDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Look at www.connectionstrings.com for examples of all sorts of connection strings.Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog Thanks! Its all there.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Hello, I...

Data Access using MS Access Database
I am writing an application I am writing in VS 2005 Web Developer.  I have been able to connect to my Access Database just fine, but I am having trouble pulling rows from the database.  I have a drop down list in order to choose an employee.  After the employee is picked I need to copy their address, city, state, and zip ifrom my table into text boxes on the form.  I have looked for a week now, but nothing goes beyond just the connection itself.  I can find plenty using sql, but not access.  Can anyone help? Most of the SQL examples you will find for use ...

Accessing client-side MS Access database
My application was using MS SQL Server as a backend database, and we need to import records stored in a MS Access database which is located at client PC. An error message of "cannot find database at c:\...\....\abc.mdb was occured, is there any way to connect client-side database? You'd have to write an ActiveX DLL and require the user to allow it to be downloaded onto their PC. The only file you can access on the client's PC are cookie files... Jerry The only way you can import the records stored in the client's Access database is to make them upload it to the server and the...

Ms-Access 2007 could not find my access database
hi, i trying to export datagrid to excel and for that i created database using Ms Access 2007 and when i tried to connect to my database its not connecting instead it is throwing an error "Could not find file 'D:\Application\Test\Excel.mdb" My connection is OleDbConnection cn = new OleDbConnection("Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=Excel.mdb;"); could any one help me out why i m not able to connect it ...   Thanks & Regards,Ramesh.S,Software Engineer,http://www.rameshsengamalai.info  you code will be  OleDbConnection cn = ...

Single user access on MS Access database
We just transitioned our DATA volume from a Netware traditional volume to a iSCSI connected NSS volume on a NetApp Filer FAS 270. Netware 6.5 Since the move we've noticed a MS Access database issue arise. When the database is opened by the next user they receice the error message: "MSysAccessObjects can not be opened it is currently opened by another user" This is an Access file table not a custom table. Is it a Oplocks and/or File Caching issue on the server? If so, where can I tuen that off? Does anyone know of any issues regarding MS Access and NSS volu...

Web resources about - How to access the MS access database for different domains. - asp.net.other-databases

Mel Brooks’ ‘Spaceballs’ Sequel Is A Go, ‘The Schwartz Awakens’ Posters Spoof ‘The Force Awakens’
The Spaceballs movie was notorious at spoofing the Star Wars franchise is at it again. With The Force Awakens having been released, it would ...

Target Rumored To Be Working On Own Mobile Payments Service
A couple of weeks ago, Walmart announced Walmart Pay . It was rather surprising but given that Walmart was one of the larger retailers to not ...

Martin Shkreli’s Arrest Causes A Stir In ‘Big Pharma’ Game
Since the former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals Martin Shkreli posted a $5-million dollar bail, many organizations with whom he had a business ...

By George! Charlotte is just like her mummy: Adorably happy family portrait show how little princess ...
An informal family portrait (right) of Kate (pictured at age one bottom left) and Wills (top left as a two-year-old) with their two children ...

Jason Day’s wife released from hospital after LeBron James crash landing - Sport - The Guardian
Ellie Day, the wife of the US PGA champion Jason Day, has been released from hospital after being on the receiving end of a LeBron James crash ...

California governor declares emergency in response to San Bernardino attack
California Governor Jerry Brown on Friday declared a state of emergency in San Bernardino County, following the massacre by an Islamic State-inspired ...

US school district shut after threats over Arabic homework
It underlined simmering anti-Islamic sentiment in the United States following last month's shooting massacre in California by a married Muslim ...

Apple's Tim Cook says tax avoidance criticism is 'political crap'
Apple and other tech companies have been criticised for using complex cross-border accounting measures to transfer profits to low tax jurisdictions ...

Barack Obama FINALLY refers to terror group as ISIS and says 'we're gonna defeat' them
And Obama declared that he was 'right' that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would regret brutally repressing his people.

UN council backs Syria peace plan to end the country's civil war
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (right, with John Kerry) described the UN's endorsement of the peace process as a 'significant step' ...